ComputerCraft requires Minecraft version 1.6.2 with an up to date version of Minecraft Forge installed. Once you have Forge, drop ComputerCraft1.55.zip into your /mods/ directory, and launch Minecraft.
- Ported to Minecraft 1.6.2
- Added Advanced Turtles
- Added “turtle_inventory” event. Fires when any change is made to the inventory of a turtle
- Added missing functions io.close, io.flush, io.input, io.lines, io.output
- Tweaked the screen colours used by Advanced Computers, Monitors and Turtles
- Added several new features for Peripheral authors
- Lua programs can now be included in Resource Packs. Tutorial here
Enjoy! The new features in this version are mostly behind the scenes, but they were really fun to work on. Once again, thanks to everyone who helped with Beta Testing. Happy Hacking!