Hey everybody, it’s update time! This one brings a handful of bug fixes reported by our beta testers, and some new cosmetic features you’ll be dyeing to try out:
ComputerCraft 1.63 requires Minecraft version 1.6.4 with an up to date version of Minecraft Forge installed. Once you have Forge, drop the files into your /mods/ directory, and launch Minecraft.
- Turtles can now be painted with dyes, and cleaned with water buckets
- Added a new game: Redirection – ComputerCraft Edition (type “redirection” on an Advanced Computer to play)
- Turtle label nameplates now only show when the Turtle is moused-over
- The HTTP API is now enabled by default, and can be configured with a whitelist of permitted domains
- http.get() and http.post() now accept parameters to control the request headers
- New fs function: fs.getDir( path )
- Fixed some bugs
Thanks a lot to everyone who helped beta test this release and report bugs. The huge refactoring in 1.6 was a rocky road in terms of bugs, but I think we’re pretty steady now. See you after the Minecraft 1.7 port!