Jump to content




[CC 1.481][MC 1.4.7] Turtle NBT Editor 1.1

turtle peripheral

7 replies to this topic

#1 xuma202

  • Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationBonn Germany

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:18 AM

Description:

This peripheral allows you to edit and read the NBT Data of TileEntitys.

Because I had no of how to make texture looking there currently is no texture. But I'm open for suggestions.

How to use:

Craft a NBT Editor Turtle with a Bottle o' Enchanting
Posted Image

Place down the Turtle.
You can now use
  • nbtEditor.getNBTData()
  • nbtEditor.getNBTDataUp()
  • nbtEditor.getNBTDataDown()
to get a table representing the Tile Entity's NBT Data.

Example of a table retured by nbtEditor.getNBTData() (in JSON format):

http://pastebin.com/4a65FGC5

You can now modify this table. (Delete tags, edit tags or add tags)
When you're done you can write the table to a Tile Entity's NBT Data.
  • nbtEditor.setNBTData(table)
  • nbtEditor.setNBTDataUp(table)
  • nbtEditor.setNBTDataDown(table)
NOTE: The API will create a temporary file in the computers home directory. Which will be delete automatically.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Warning:

YOU CAN BREAK YOUR MINECRAFT WORLD WHIT THIS!
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES. USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
YOU CAN USE THIS ON THIS ON MULTIPLAYER SERVER.
HOWEVER, IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED USING THIS MOD ON A PUBLIC SERVER.

Note:
  • Sometimes you modification won't show an effect and the NBT Data will be automatically restored. This is out of my influence and caused by the Tile Entity itself.
Download:

Turtle NBT Editor v 1.1

How to install:

Unzip the mod into your mods directory.

The zip contains the jackson-all-1.9.11.jar and a slightly modified version of http://regex.info/blog/lua/json

#2 PixelToast

  • Signature Abuser
  • 2,265 posts
  • Location3232235883

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

all i can say is epic

#3 Simon

  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:22 PM

you could make it go up to players and invert their screen be turning their speed to 3... trolol

#4 gamax92

  • Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:29 AM

JKSDGUIFHSHNHSUDGWOJHSDOIWNVFSUXSUIOCVBS:GWYISGDU
I've been trying to do this for a couple of months now. And then you decided to do it ...

Anyway this is awesome. I'm using it to modify spawners, edit RP2 Control ram, change power levels of mfsu's, make HAX IC2 Reactors that never overheat with pure uranium.
Great Peripheral, loving it.

I've also noticed that you don't have a texture for you peripheral. I was going for a golden ender pearl, I can send you the files if you want.

#5 xuma202

  • Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationBonn Germany

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:30 AM

 gamax92, on 11 March 2013 - 04:29 AM, said:

I've also noticed that you don't have a texture for you peripheral. I was going for a golden ender pearl, I can send you the files if you want.

Thanks for your feedback. Sure you send me the texture if you want.


 Simon, on 01 March 2013 - 01:22 PM, said:

you could make it go up to players and invert their screen be turning their speed to 3... trolol

Hello Simon, unfortunately it's currently not possible to change the NBT Data of Mobs.

#6 Simon

  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:58 AM

 xuma202, on 12 March 2013 - 01:30 AM, said:

 Simon, on 01 March 2013 - 01:22 PM, said:

you could make it go up to players and invert their screen be turning their speed to 3... trolol

Hello Simon, unfortunately it's currently not possible to change the NBT Data of Mobs.

Darn, I do know that that is possible with the in game NBT Edit mod though, what are you guys doing differently?

#7 cant_delete_account

  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:36 AM

 Simon, on 12 March 2013 - 05:58 AM, said:

 xuma202, on 12 March 2013 - 01:30 AM, said:

 Simon, on 01 March 2013 - 01:22 PM, said:

you could make it go up to players and invert their screen be turning their speed to 3... trolol

Hello Simon, unfortunately it's currently not possible to change the NBT Data of Mobs.

Darn, I do know that that is possible with the in game NBT Edit mod though, what are you guys doing differently?
This peripheral just doesn't detect mobs currently.

#8 exzhawk

  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:20 PM

 xuma202, on 09 February 2013 - 06:18 AM, said:

is it possible to port this to mc 1.6.4 since the latest cc is working with mc 1.6.4 ?





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users