Xeno.(DISCONTINUED.)

56 replies to this topic

Poll: Maybe a couple of features to add in: (39 member(s) have cast votes)

Yes.As you see,It looks like screensavers are going to be out.But wich one should I make?(Ill proboly make them all later)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Zambonie

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationSpring Hill, Fl

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

Xeno is now discontinued.Thank you for the supporters,but this os isnt really getting much out of it.Im not really getting to much programs and it structured poorly.Its taking a often long time to make it and I will proboly get better one time,but not know.Ill start working on more programs and games for you so I can become A bit more of a expert.I will proboly make a much better os that will be pretty good.Oh,and it is a big secret that I should'nt have told you guys. :3 (dang it!) So enjoy your lifes seek other stuff to do!

~P4

(Please lock)

#2 PixelToast

• Signature Abuser
  • 2,265 posts
  • Location3232235883

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:18 PM

dat logo c_c
dat name c_c

#3 anonimo182

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationIn the universe

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

I think no OS can say any thing like "Best OS!, Most Convenient, With more features!" as they aren't that. Maybe some deserve that, but no some random OSes out here.

In topic: How it is about minimizing? The programs run in windows? Or just to hide the program?

#4 Zambonie

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

In topic: How it is about minimizing? The programs run in windows? Or just to hide the program?
I mean like to hide the program.And Pixel toast,ya im thinking to change it to..

#5 Tiin57

Java Lunatic

• Members
  • 1,412 posts
  • LocationIndiana, United States

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:31 PM

By the way.
*coming
*medium
*knowledge
*accounts
*don't
*comfortable
*utilities
*that's
That depressed me.

#6 Zambonie

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:01 PM

???

#7 Mailmanq!

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationI am omnipresent... DUH

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

View Posttiin57, on 12 February 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

By the way.
*coming
*medium
*knowledge
*accounts
*don't
*comfortable
*utilities
*that's
That depressed me.

Don't forget *quickly.

#8 Novicode

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

In English there are spaces after periods, commas, semicolons, and such.

So the sentence "So,bellow,you will find some spoilers on specific stuff!" would actually be "So, bellow, you will find some spoilers on specific stuff!"
Or, it could be changed to "Below, you will find spoilers on specific features."

Not sure if English was your native language or not, I know it's not for a lot of people on these forums, but hopefully I helped a bit ;)

EDIT: Actually, I think all languages have spaces after punctuation...

#9 wilcomega

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:47 AM

a suggestion. add multi tasking. this is very very very usefull in alot of diffrent situations.

#10 Zambonie

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

Ya thats my plan wil.Thats why I accutly am planning to add the windows(In future updates.)And at novi,I know,Im only in fourth grade and I really dont do that stuff yet.

#11 Kingdaro

The Doctor

• Members
  • 1,636 posts
  • Location'MURICA

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

You acknowledge Novicode, yet disregard his advice and use your grade as an excuse. Not sure if that's how logic works.

#12 Zambonie

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

Just a note,im proboly not gonna be working on this for an week cause FCAT writes are in the way..

#13 Zambonie

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:10 PM

Accutly,I guess not....!Well,I really dont have as much homework as I used to so Ill work on this!(even though its in 5 days...I care and do not care at the same time...

#14 Novicode

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:26 AM

View PostKingdaro, on 16 February 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

You acknowledge Novicode, yet disregard his advice and use your grade as an excuse. Not sure if that's how logic works.

A good first impression is always important, and putting a space after a punctuation mark isn't hard. Take my advice, spending that extra .1 second to whack the space bar will pay off in the long run, and it will make it easier for people to read your posts.

If you are in fourth grade, props to you for knowing lua, or even starting to learn. If you can manage to pull something like this off, by the time you get out of college, you'll be working at Microsoft and programming Windows! :P

#15 Zambonie

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

Exactly my dream future job :P .....!Well,I know but what im trying to say is that im not really used to it..... :)

#16 Zambonie

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

Screenies are out!

#17 Skullblade

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationThe Big Apple, NY

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:08 PM

to get the craft OS background black do term.setBackgroundColor(color) then term.clear()

#18 Zambonie

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:25 PM

Ik skullblade I fixed that prob but I forgot to say that.Anyways,My prob now is when exiting the programs menu it will leave some of the Text of the progrms menu onto the main menu.

#19 Zambonie

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:58 AM

Litterly please I need programs.

#20 Skullblade

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationThe Big Apple, NY

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:08 AM

Well u can use my programs If u want