Jump to content




King of the Hill


673 replies to this topic

#641 cptdeath58

  • Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationError 404: Could not find.

Posted 27 September 2015 - 08:07 AM

I call shotgun.
*Click click, Boom!*
Konlab goes flying 10 feet as a 12 gauge slug hits him, cutting him in half.

#642 CherryPie

  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • Location3 Dimensions -> Void -> Universe -> Milky Way -> Cygnus Arm -> Sol -> Earth -> Nevada -> Area 51

Posted 28 September 2015 - 04:54 PM

I take my Type 438 Tardis and i land on the hill afterwards i make the force field grow as big as the hill and it kills everything called cptdeath58 inside it

#643 cptdeath58

  • Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationError 404: Could not find.

Posted 28 September 2015 - 09:49 PM

Good thing I'm just a bunch of clones. No one knows where they are from :P

Eh, seems another target for Ion Cannons.
The Ion cannons fires unto CherryPie, making the hill covered in it.

#644 Konlab

  • Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationKerbin

Posted 29 September 2015 - 05:44 PM

My turtle i just crafted digs the hill and puts it under me

#645 cptdeath58

  • Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationError 404: Could not find.

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:13 PM

*Cough* EMP.
*Click Click* BOOM!
My 12 gauge shotgun blows you away.

#646 Konlab

  • Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationKerbin

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:19 PM

View Postcptdeath58, on 29 September 2015 - 09:13 PM, said:

*Cough* EMP.
*Click Click* BOOM!
My 12 gauge shotgun blows you away.
Not so fast
My turtle goes in the bullets' way and because he's equipped with my brand new peripheral: the shield peripheral it isn't damaged.
Hill = mine (at least for now)

#647 cptdeath58

  • Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationError 404: Could not find.

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:20 PM

View PostKonlab, on 30 September 2015 - 02:19 PM, said:

View Postcptdeath58, on 29 September 2015 - 09:13 PM, said:

*Cough* EMP.
*Click Click* BOOM!
My 12 gauge shotgun blows you away.
Not so fast
My turtle goes in the bullets' way and because he's equipped with my brand new peripheral: the shield peripheral it isn't damaged.
Hill = mine (at least for now)
You forgot my EMP. so the bullet hit you. Turtles that you crafted have circuits with chips which the EMP burns disabling your turtle.
So, once again.

View Postcptdeath58, on 29 September 2015 - 09:13 PM, said:

*Cough* EMP.
*Click Click* BOOM!
My 12 gauge shotgun blows you away.


#648 Konlab

  • Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationKerbin

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:05 AM

View Postcptdeath58, on 30 September 2015 - 09:20 PM, said:

View PostKonlab, on 30 September 2015 - 02:19 PM, said:

View Postcptdeath58, on 29 September 2015 - 09:13 PM, said:

*Cough* EMP.
*Click Click* BOOM!
My 12 gauge shotgun blows you away.
Not so fast
My turtle goes in the bullets' way and because he's equipped with my brand new peripheral: the shield peripheral it isn't damaged.
Hill = mine (at least for now)
You forgot my EMP. so the bullet hit you. Turtles that you crafted have circuits with chips which the EMP burns disabling your turtle.
So, once again.

View Postcptdeath58, on 29 September 2015 - 09:13 PM, said:

*Cough* EMP.
*Click Click* BOOM!
My 12 gauge shotgun blows you away.
Not so fast again
My turtle has bedrock shield and bio-synthetic circuits and emotions. He pushes you down and claims the hill

#649 Waitdev_

  • Members
  • 432 posts
  • LocationWherever you want me to be

Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:02 AM

you guys ever heard of fans?
bye-bye

#650 cptdeath58

  • Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationError 404: Could not find.

Posted 01 October 2015 - 09:30 PM

Have you ever heard of... the spaghetti monster? :D
Catch!

#651 Konlab

  • Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationKerbin

Posted 02 October 2015 - 06:20 AM

View Postcptdeath58, on 01 October 2015 - 09:30 PM, said:

Have you ever heard of... the spaghetti monster? :D/>
Catch!
Have you ever heard of command /sethill?

#652 cptdeath58

  • Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationError 404: Could not find.

Posted 02 October 2015 - 11:13 AM

Too bad, /unadmin all.
Btw, nukes. nukes man, your hill is gone.

#653 Konlab

  • Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationKerbin

Posted 02 October 2015 - 11:15 AM

Too bad, Command block next to a computer
Btw, Nuke-killing rockets. man, your nuke is gone

#654 cptdeath58

  • Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationError 404: Could not find.

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:13 PM

Nope, you cant access command blocks without OP.

#655 Konlab

  • Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationKerbin

Posted 03 October 2015 - 11:19 AM

View Postcptdeath58, on 02 October 2015 - 10:13 PM, said:

Nope, you cant access command blocks without OP.
Spoiler
Nope, you can access command blocks without OP with computercraft, with the peripheral API

#656 Konlab

  • Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationKerbin

Posted 20 October 2015 - 03:29 PM

View PostKonlab, on 03 October 2015 - 11:19 AM, said:

View Postcptdeath58, on 02 October 2015 - 10:13 PM, said:

Nope, you cant access command blocks without OP.
Spoiler
Nope, you can access command blocks without OP with computercraft, with the peripheral API
Offtopic
Oh no my favourite game is inactive. What should I do?
Ontopic
"It seems i won, didn't I?" Said Konlab right before he fell off the hill.

The hill is now unclaimed

#657 cptdeath58

  • Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationError 404: Could not find.

Posted 20 October 2015 - 10:19 PM

"Hmm, My fleet was prepared for a battle..."
He then walks on the hill and claims it in the name of the N.C.F.

#658 Lego Stax

  • Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationThe dark depths of the web

Posted 05 November 2015 - 04:31 AM

Offtopic

Lego Stax uses his telekinesis to shove him off the hill, into the ground.
He walks onto the hill and claims it for himself.

#659 cptdeath58

  • Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationError 404: Could not find.

Posted 05 November 2015 - 11:19 AM

[Off topic]
N.C.F. is a fictional faction of my own.
[On Topic]
You forgot my fleet.
All 15 ships fire onto you and disintegrate you.
I get back up and dust myself off and claim the hill.

#660 LDDestroier

  • Members
  • 1,092 posts
  • LocationACDC Town

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:53 PM

LDDestroier engage the cptdeath58.
LDDestroier used PSI Rockin Ω!
504 HP of damage to cptdeath58!
cpdeath58 had a big grin on his face.
LDDestroier attacked cptdeath58!

Posted Image

672 HP of damage to cptdeath58!
cptdeath58 stopped moving!

YOU WIN!

cptdeath58 left a present!
Inside, there was a Cookie.
LDDestroier takes it.


The hill was recorded into the Sound Stone.
It is now my sanctuary!

Edited by LDDestroier, 25 November 2015 - 06:55 PM.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users