King of the Hill

673 replies to this topic

#1 ikke009

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationSliding between sunbeams

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:29 AM

The classic forum game is back! King of the Hill!
If you don't know this game, dont worry it's simple.
You have to remove the last king of the hill and make yourself the new one.
so person 1: I take my fishing chair, fold it out and sit proudly on the hill like a true king.
me:

I sneak up on behind, kick person 1 out of his chair, and claim it for myself as person 1 rolls to the bottom of the hill.

The point is that you post something amusing and creative. If possible, try to come up with something that has not been posted before.

#2 Cranium

Ninja Scripter

• Moderators
  • 4,031 posts
  • LocationLincoln, Nebraska

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

Approved. Play nice kids, don't be too violent, and make sure you put some antiseptic on those scrapes you're about to get! ;)

#3 FuuuAInfiniteLoop(F.A.I.L)

• Banned
  • 435 posts
  • LocationThe left part of this post

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:58 AM

I destroy you with my magical powers and I teletransport me with the chair to y: 255and i ativate my forcefield

#4 Skullblade

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationThe Big Apple, NY

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

I use the mystical void ring to glitch inside and I shoot u with my laser beam

#5 ikke009

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:27 AM

Your laser beam is powerless against my armor of mirrors!
I simply walk up to you and shove you off the hill, I kept the laser gun though, it's a nice toy.

#6 Skullblade

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationThe Big Apple, NY

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:57 AM

I Leap up the hill in a single jump with my quantum suit and using my Thor hammer I break your puny glass armor. As u start to run away I sick my dog on you....

:)

#7 Tiin57

Java Lunatic

• Members
  • 1,412 posts
  • LocationIndiana, United States

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

I throw my Java missiles at you and implant the chair into my rear.

#8 Shnupbups

• Members
  • 596 posts
  • LocationThat place over there. Y'know. The one where I am.

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:05 PM

I rip the chair off you, causing you to wail all the way to your mummy's house.

Hill's all mine.

#9 Dusty_Rebel

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

Shoots Shnups's Head Clean Off With A Desert Eagle and Crafts A Plutonium Chair

#10 Sxw

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • LocationWhenever, Wherever!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

I ban you and climb up on the chair.

#11 Sammich Lord

IRC Addict

• Members
  • 1,212 posts
  • LocationThe Sammich Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

I use my superior C# skills to cause Java to return a stack overflow causing everybody to be kicked besides meh.

#12 Sxw

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • LocationWhenever, Wherever!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

Rejoins and spawns in the chair, causing human to be pushed off due to minecraft physics.

#13 Shnupbups

• Members
  • 596 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

I have hacked and turned myself into creative... I get a Steve? head from the decoration blocks section and stitch it on. Good as new. Now I fly to the top of the hill and spawn some creepers to come 'splode Sammich Lord and Sxw off the hill, claiming the chair once more.

#14 Sammich Lord

IRC Addict

• Members
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

I go back down to my cave a code a C# script to remotely detonate the US nuclear missiles into the hill causing you to be blown off then go climb the hill once more.

#15 Shnupbups

• Members
  • 596 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

Hmmm... what's this at the bottom of the hill? A cave? *Goes in and sees computer* Ooh! What's on it... stack overflow kickage, meh... aha! An illegal program for redirecting the US government's missiles to the hill? Sure! *Runs program* *Hears boom and goes out of the cave only to have Sammich Lord's arm drop into mine and experience tons of body parts flying through the air*

*Climbs hills and sits on chair*

#16 Sammich Lord

IRC Addict

• Members
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

Calls in an AC130 gunship on the hill blowing up Shunupbups100 and then climbs the hill and sits on the chair.

#17 1lann

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

View PostSammich Lord, on 24 February 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

Calls in an AC130 gunship on the hill blowing up Shunupbups100 and then climbs the hill and sits on the chair.
I make my own hill that's taller than yours and sit on it, then I call in a nuke and a terraformer to destroy your hill :P

#18 Bubba

Use Code Tags!

• Moderators
  • 1,142 posts
  • LocationRHIT

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

Creative eh? Hmm...

I wait. The shredded hillside is strewn with debris - not all of it was always inanimate. The sky is clouded over with ash and dust, but there is just enough light to see my objective. A lawn chair is set lazily in the center of what appears to be a nuclear waste zone, smoke still rising from the area.

The being known as 1lann has arrayed himself on the chair in a manner which just screams "all your base are belong to us". Even from this distance I can sense the obnoxious smugness the hairless monkey radiates. It annoys me, but I know that the time has not yet come to overcome the hill. I must wait.

---

Several hours later, I know the time is ripe to strike. 1lann is asleep, a petulant smile stuck upon his face, and the moon has risen behind the slowly dissolving clouds.

Stepping out from behind the bushes, I climb the hill quietly. The noise of steel clanking together goes unnoticed by the sleeping figure, much to his own misfortune.

My shadow falls upon the lawn chair and 1lann opens his eyes sleepily. The gleam of two diamond sharp katanas is the last thing he ever sees.

---

I am the king of the hill now. I am ever watchful, ever vengeful. You can kill my body, but death means nothing to one of us. You may hold the hill for a day, but one day you will feel the blade of the ninja between your shoulders and I will rule once more.

#19 bjornir90

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

But what can you do against my blitzgrieg :
I send three F-22 raptor striking you and then I come with my golden tank, install the chair on my tank, and then sit on the chair.

#20 ikke009

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

I... I'm not sure what to say.... so I whistle and the legendary direwolfs of house stark come rushing to my aid.
What can a mere ninja do if he's being surrounded by six direwolves, hiding in the shadows and sliding between sunbeams.
The ninja, who goes by the name of Bubba, was watching but not seeing. His eyes were burning with vengeance.... Hot, flaming vengeance.
My father once told me to never let my emotions rule my mind, which was the mistake Bubba made.
The wolves are hungry, and before Bubba realised what whas happening it had already happened. The direwolves took his limbless body, they will feast on their prey tonight.
I look at this "Throne" the king of the hill is supposed to sit upon. King of what exactly, a pile of dirt?

After weeks of hard work I managed to make myself a small castle. It's not much, but it'll have to do for now.
I burned the fishing chair though, my castle needs something better then that piece of trash. My castle needs a throne. A throne worthy of a king like me.
The king of the Hill!

(im not a writer but i had to do something to try and top that xD)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users