Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:22 AM

View PostBigSHinyToys, on 05 May 2012 - 11:36 AM, said:

in ver : Advanced Tunnel v1.3.txt 22K
[Line 837]	if torches == true
should be
[Line 837]	if torches == true then
Other that that it works great and is a very handy tool. Thank you

[EDIT] [BUG]
any mob in the way of the turtle will cause it to finish the row early and loose position.

[solution]
all functions that make a turtle move return true or false. true if the turtle moved. false if it didnt. working this into your code would allow the turtle to get less confused in its position
[/solution]

Possible suggestions pressing "p" while the turtle is running will pause it while paused dumping the memory to a file so the turtle can reload it on world load.
[/EDIT]

Thank you for the bug fix, and I added player/mob detection. I was gonna add it just wasnt sure how, I cant think of any other way other than what I did. POSTED v1.3.1

#22 Klausar

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:37 AM

Could you add or tell me who to do it that if the turtle finished its job it doesn't go back to the place where it started? Because I want to enlarge my tunnel multiple times.

#23 jay448

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:26 PM

Is there a way to watch the progress of youre wireless turtle on a computer?

#24 Henness

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

Seeing as this is the most downloaded turtle program, what feature would you guys like to see next from me? Also seems like last version is bug free?

#25 lukxx

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:44 PM

Hello dear, Henness

It would be nice to see thouse features on the mod:
<> Is it possible to make it mine the ores on the walls insted of leaving them?
<>When it finds liquids it just ignores them (and make huge mess) why not to make it clear them? (i think it could replace source blocks with cobblestone then mine it).
<>I know its planned but we realy need a item drop off (placing items to the chest would be nice).
<>it could have a refuel system.

P.S. Very nice program you have there :)/> (sry for bad english)

Thank you, lukxx.

#26 kazekai

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:40 AM

How do I insert the code into the game? I am really new to this

#27 jaytime104

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • Locationdallas tx

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:13 PM

i have a question when i use this program to make a 60L 60w 40h hole in the ground to make my mansion im trying to put my house right on the bedrock. so my question is when i put thouse numbers in y dose the turtle wanna go down and try to mine in the bed rock can u please help me i love the program mob detection is so nice

#28 Henness

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:12 PM

View Postjaytime104, on 02 September 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

i have a question when i use this program to make a 60L 60w 40h hole in the ground to make my mansion im trying to put my house right on the bedrock. so my question is when i put thouse numbers in y dose the turtle wanna go down and try to mine in the bed rock can u please help me i love the program mob detection is so nice
The turtle thinks it starting in an already dug out room, because it meant to dig a tunnel not a room. If you want it to work dig out 40 blocks above the turtle before you start it. I might change this.

View Postkazekai, on 01 September 2012 - 06:40 AM, said:

How do I insert the code into the game? I am really new to this
I normally put it in the computercraft turtle folder, although there probably are other ways.

#29 Bushido

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:14 AM

i would love for this to drop off it's inventory in chest. also... YOUR MY HERO! Keep the features/updates coming!!

Also My server gets spamed with a TON of errors.

http://pastebin.com/yjLamhyZ

Edit* i figured it out my block logging plugins doesnt like mining turtles lol.

#30 jaytime104

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • Locationdallas tx

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:41 PM

good program

#31 Noodle

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • LocationSometime.

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:49 PM

Cool!
I especially love the GUI

#32 Crusader8389

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:38 AM

Do you mind if I use your code for a branching mining program I plan on writing? Your code seems the best out there at the moment and it'd be nice to have a starting point.

#33 ChillFre4k

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:24 AM

Can you add the option that the turtle need fuel?

#34 Bushido

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:47 AM

Please add drop off at a chest! you will be my hero

#35 Czarified

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:45 AM

This looks perfect! I'll try it out soon. Thanks Henness!

#36 fsdghha

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:08 AM

Now that 1.4 is out, could you add a item drop-off point (chest at the starting location?)?

#37 Henness

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

Hello, everyone

I would just like to let you know that I have started playing with computercraft again. For a while now tekit hasnt been updated to the latest verstion of minecraft so I havent been playing any minecraft mods. I have been mostly Playing Garry's Mod TTT, Chivalry, Dayz. But when I heard about FTB mod pack I started up my server and my freindes and I have been having a lot of fun with all the mods.

Ok well Back to my point...

I will be releasing a new turtle program within a few days. This program Is a Ore finding program, It digs holes in a pattern that the turtle can detect all the ores in the area. Right now Im just doing some testing to work out all the bugs. The program has auto refuel and item drop off.

Also if you were wondering I will be updating my Advanced tunnel program for automatic drop off and auto refuel. Its just a matter of if I feel like it. I going to be doing a complete makeover of the interface and adding some custom presets. I also might add my new program to The advanced tunnel program and rename it to Advanced Programs. And after I get my programs updated and all polished I will make some videos about them to post of my Youtube.

~Henness

#38 Henness

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

I would post my new program but the full editor is broken and I can't upload it to computer craft forums... Hopefully it will be fixed soon. :D/>

Also ignore the download I just uploaded it to see if I could copy a download link to my main post.

Attached Files

#39 thesonofdarwin

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:25 AM

I've been using v1.3.1 to clear some rooms and I've noticed it sometimes changes its vertical mining location. I thought it was caused when it encountered an air space above or in front, but after some testing that didn't seem to be the case. Here's an image of a room created by this turtle. The last two rows he decided to shift two deeper. Neither myself or enemies spawned in its way and it had plenty of inventory space. Torch was placed after the fact, so it wasn't that either.

Edit: Nevermind. Set up 6 turtles at the same time and it was just the one doing it. Not sure why though since I added this program directly to the mod .zip, so they were all using the same information... Just shipped that turtle to the lava and all seems fine now.

#40 ChunLing

• Members
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

...you what? Tell me that you mean you set that turtle to lava mining. Even if that's not what you mean, please tell me it is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users