Was Doing Big Update For page, cant do it!

8 replies to this topic

#1 LuaEclipser

• Banned
  • 220 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

ok so i was doing a big update for this and when i went to save it, i had insiffeicent premission, but i was given wiki permission halp!

#2 AfterLifeLochie

Wiki Oracle

• Moderators
  • 480 posts
  • LocationAfterLifeLochie's "Dungeon", Australia

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:49 PM

Your editing rights were revoked because your editing didn't comply with the basic Documentation Standard, Section "Making Changes to Pages".

Please ensure your spelling, grammar and editing makes sense. It is important that documentation is correct, accurate, reads well, and makes sense. You should also press the "Show Preview" button when editing in order to confirm your changes are correct.

#3 LuaEclipser

• Banned
  • 220 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:53 PM

Okay. permanently revoked?

#4 AfterLifeLochie

Wiki Oracle

• Moderators
  • 480 posts
  • LocationAfterLifeLochie's "Dungeon", Australia

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

That entirely depends on your behaviour and content on the forums. If your posts and content improves then I'll consider it.

#5 LuaEclipser

• Banned
  • 220 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

I guess that's fair.

#6 theoriginalbit

Semi-Professional ComputerCrafter

• Moderators
  • 7,332 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

what were you going to add to the page? o.O I don't really see anything else thats needed to be added.

#7 Cranium

Ninja Scripter

• Moderators
  • 4,031 posts
  • LocationLincoln, Nebraska

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:37 AM

I agree, that page in particular is fairly sufficient. Why would you need to add more?

#8 LuaEclipser

• Banned
  • 220 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:40 AM

Cranium, on 29 March 2013 - 02:37 AM, said:

I agree, that page in particular is fairly sufficient. Why would you need to add more?
i was having big problems with paint utils and the wiki did not solve my problem. when i solved it, i just decided to add it to prevent the mix-up in the future. expesialy for new coders, not knowing "how" to ask the problem or how to solve it

#9 Lyqyd

Lua Liquidator

• Moderators
  • 8,465 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:43 AM

I think they were referring to the page you were trying to edit after that; the one you linked to in the first post.

The paintutils edit you made was significantly out of the editing guidelines (as AfterLifeLochie mentioned), hence the removal of editing privileges.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users