Weebler Storage (Touch Screen, Distributed, Easily Deployed) No external DB, Eat your Heart out GUUDE.

computer peripheral

43 replies to this topic

#41 saladin1980

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:41 PM

Ok for those whom wish to use the Dump of data I have a sheet that you need to just add the information to the first column and then the last column will have the information that needed and formatted to put in the idlookup ...

http://evolutiongame...m/idlookup.xlsx

but any questions ask.. sure I can assist might through this up to google docs ...

EDIT:
Below is google doc.. copy it and then you will be able to edit and add your own data dump to the sheet and it will auto make end for you
https://docs.google....TXc&usp=sharing

Edited by saladin1980, 31 December 2013 - 12:28 AM.

#42 Parzivail

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationThe USA!

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

View PostHoraceWeebler, on 17 May 2013 - 01:26 PM, said:

View PostViperx7111, on 17 May 2013 - 08:25 AM, said:

Hey Thank you for the quick response and help but one more question is it able to move these scripts in and out of a text editor? so i can edit these values in a creative world then copy and paste them in a regular game.

You would need to use a FTP client (assuming you have privileges to the FTP server). I'm not sure of any way to easily move scripts in and out without using FTP. Maybe someone else has another method?

Assuming that this is all singleplayer, go to your save file, go under 'computers', and then the ID of that computer. the file will be there, with no file extension. To copy and paste that to the computer in another world, go find the folder for the other computer (if you cant find it's ID, open up that computer in-game and edit and save a new, blank file, it will create a folder for that computer) and plop it in. Hope that helped :D

#43 TechMasterGeneral

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:36 PM

Awesome! Definitely going to try this out

#44 jpoblocki

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:34 AM

Anyone know if this is no longer compatible with direwolf20 1.4.7 pack?? I downloaded the most recent updates and ll it does is dump all items on the ground

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users