[1.3] Midcraft Commander 0.5.0.3 - An Orthodox File Manager

20 replies to this topic

#21 Airbus101

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:50 AM

This looks really cool...

HOWEVER, I'm playing on a server that I don't have access to paste stuff in the Bin.

I do use an auto typer and have added your entire midcraft-commander file to the PC.

But I still need to know How would I add congif, drawing, and filesystem ?? I've looked at them in Notepad ++ but unsure if I can rename files in Computer craft.
I'm kinda a noobie with it but learning fast. I just can't code...

Ok, I figured it out, I created files for each of your files in your zip with the approperate names on the computer in game, and used the auto typer to fill in the data in game.
I used notepad ++ so that it used the correct format, then pasted that into the auto typer.

My observation as a new user with no idea how it works yet...
looks really cool, once I learn to navatage it. any tips? ( a video with you going thur each option and the key used to go there would be AWSOME!)

the D Key needs an ARE YOU SURE.... trying to learn your commands I deleted all my files on my pc :)/>

ok, system restored... I Figured out that CRTL key operates the "Flie, System. Exit" Menus on the bottom

still my only complaint is the "D" key deletes automatically with no prompt., I'll test more tomorrow.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users