[1.8+] PDA Peripheral Suit (Chest, Legs, Feet)

6 replies to this topic

#1 JJRcop

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

A HUD helmet peripheral was suggested for the short-term future here.

I am suggesting a feature set, for the longer-term future, since it isn't as important to me as the other ideas I see here, and features that are currently in development by dan, and cloudy.
I suggest three peripherals for the PDA that the user may wear, and will allow the PDA to gather more information, about the user.

A chest peripheral that allows the PDA to gather information about the user's health, hunger, breath, experience level, and inventory. (Am I forgetting anything?)
A legs peripheral that lets the PDA get information about whatever the user is riding, if anything.
And a boots peripheral that gives the PDA information on the block the user is standing on. (Or flying/swimming in if that is the case.)

#2 Dlcruz129

What's a Lua?

• Members
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:42 AM

The helmet idea was neat, but I'm not gonna sacrifice valuable armor points so a computer can know I'm riding a pig. :P

#3 theoriginalbit

Semi-Professional ComputerCrafter

• Moderators
  • 7,332 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:44 AM

View PostJJRcop, on 31 May 2013 - 08:37 PM, said:

A legs peripheral that lets the PDA get information about whatever the user is riding, if anything.
I would be more inclined to say to check if they are moving or not.

#4 Sebra

• Members
  • 726 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:27 AM

Peripheral armor idea is in the air since HUD Helmet suggested. But it would be in air only until that helmet implemented.

#5 Jappards

• Validating
  • 116 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:50 AM

i think you should stil keep your armor points when wearing it, but you should only be able to make peripheral armor from diamond armor, that would be really awesome, combine this with the ability to use items in your inventory (won`t be added) and you can make it so that it uses regen potions when you have a low amount health.

#6 Engineer

• Members
  • 1,378 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:17 AM

I dont like this, at all. I mean I van see for what it could be used, but the concept is weird. If this ever is going to get implemented, Im never going to wear this.

I hate the idea, but that is just my opinion.

#7 Left4Cake

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:09 PM

Augmented Reality Games?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users