Computercraft Forums Error.

1 reply to this topic

#1 Dragon53535

• Members
  • 973 posts
  • LocationIn the Matrix

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

While searching, for fun the phrase: Turtles all the way down, it sent me to the other search screen because of 3 letter words, so i deleted them and searched for "Turtles down" and got this error:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'noPreview' in /home/dan200/public_html/forums2/admin/applications/forums/extensions/search/engines/sql.php on line 1170

Warning: Illegal string offset 'pCount' in /home/dan200/public_html/forums2/admin/applications/forums/extensions/search/engines/sql.php on line 1176

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dan200/public_html/forums2/admin/applications/forums/extensions/search/engines/sql.php:1170) in/home/dan200/public_html/forums2/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dan200/public_html/forums2/admin/applications/forums/extensions/search/engines/sql.php:1170) in/home/dan200/public_html/forums2/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dan200/public_html/forums2/admin/applications/forums/extensions/search/engines/sql.php:1170) in/home/dan200/public_html/forums2/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dan200/public_html/forums2/admin/applications/forums/extensions/search/engines/sql.php:1170) in/home/dan200/public_html/forums2/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

This error was displayed on the top of the screen, and as i'm sure it's not entirely fatal, it is probably something to lookat.

Please note that this error cannot just be replicated by just searching for "Turtles down" it has to be an edit on the full search. Also while i experimented, the error happens no matter what you search, as long as you edit it on the full search menu. So for instance if you were to type say "Dan sucks" it would say "Dan" is too short for the search, so if you delete "Dan" and just search for "sucks" from that screen, it will give you that error.

#2 AfterLifeLochie

Wiki Oracle

• Moderators
  • 480 posts
  • LocationAfterLifeLochie's "Dungeon", Australia

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

It appears one of my IP.Board patches has been removed or reversed, and I cannot reapply it. I'll contact Dan.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users