Destiny

game

9 replies to this topic

#1 Csstform

• Members
  • 410 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

Is anyone else looking forward to Bungie's upcoming game? Destiny looks amazing, don't you think? Tell me what your thoughts on this game are! I'd love to know.

#2 Cranium

Ninja Scripter

• Moderators
  • 4,031 posts
  • LocationLincoln, Nebraska

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

Not sure if you're trolling or just stupid.
Where is Ubisoft credited on this game? It's Activision and Bungie.
Unless you're talking about Massive entertainment, which was in Sweden, sold to Ubisoft in 2008....which this game has no affiliation with.
Please do your homework next time.

#3 Csstform

• Members
  • 410 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

View PostCranium, on 29 October 2013 - 03:15 PM, said:

Not sure if you're trolling or just stupid.
Where is Ubisoft credited on this game? It's Activision and Bungie.
Unless you're talking about Massive entertainment, which was in Sweden, sold to Ubisoft in 2008....which this game has no affiliation with.
Please do your homework next time.

Sorry, just watched a Watchdogs trailer before posting this... Thanks I'll fix that :P

#4 ikke009

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationSliding between sunbeams

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

What kind of game is this..? The trailer looked fancy but was highly informative.

#5 Cranium

Ninja Scripter

• Moderators
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:16 AM

It's a first person shooter from the awesome people at Bungie. They had Halo and now they're doing this, so I'm really looking forward to the design. From what I've seen from the footage, I'm not likely to be disappointed.

#6 Csstform

• Members
  • 410 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:05 AM

View Postikke009, on 31 October 2013 - 12:13 AM, said:

What kind of game is this..? The trailer looked fancy but was highly informative.
Did you mean uninformative? And I'd also like to add to Cranium that Bungie says that there are more guns in thus game than all the Halo series combined along with an open world environment. I may be out of the loop, but this looks like a first in many aspects!

#7 ikke009

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationSliding between sunbeams

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:24 AM

Yes i meant uninformative xD The trailer looked like a big showoff of how nice the company can make trailers look..
But I'll look into this game further when it comes out i guess..

#8 Cranium

Ninja Scripter

• Moderators
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:53 PM

Seeing as how it's now been released for a few days, I think this topic can use a little more attention. It's necromancy for the public good, I swear!

That being said, Has anyone else enjoyed Destiny? I've been playing it for a few hours a night with my brother, and I gotta say; It's pretty freaking amazing. I haven't even bothered with the Crucible yet, but the story mode is just fantastic. Being able to see other players in the world at any time, and randomly join or invite them to fireteams is just great! It really puts you into that world of "go anywhere, play with anyone".

What do you guys think?

#9 cdel

• Banned
  • 496 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 12 September 2014 - 10:34 AM

I must say, the player models look incredibly awesome.

#10 Cranium

Ninja Scripter

• Moderators
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:34 PM

I'm already level 17. I play a Titan Striker, and I smash things.
I've also got a few rarer items already(blue level), and I've kept them for quite some time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users