Marikc0's Programs: Base Power/tank/machine Monitor

peripheral lua

64 replies to this topic

#1 Marikc0

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

Optional Base Monitoring Program Auto Updater
-- Use this as your startup program. Every reboot/startup it will update the program and the program will update the API.
-- This is all you need to get the program. No downloads. Just create a file with this in it, name it startup and run it or CTRL+R to reboot and start it up.
shell.run("rm aio")
shell.run("pastebin get BmzdhY0C aio")
shell.run("aio")

All-in-One Plug and Play Base Monitoring Program
Spoiler

Edited by Marikc0, 23 November 2013 - 04:36 PM.

#2 ShadowGar

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:47 AM

By any chance will you be adding support for IC2 Reactors ?

#3 Dex_Luther

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:19 PM

This seems pretty neat. One question (I will have probably tried it and know the answer by the time you read this though) is does/will this support Modular Force Field 3 (by Calclavia) as in show the status of various of it's machines?

Edit: I've been trying the program, but keep getting "aio:88: attemp to index ? (a nil value)

Edited by Dex_Luther, 09 December 2013 - 01:01 AM.

#4 Kitsara

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationColorful Colorado

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:25 PM

If you've broken and replaced the modems on the monitor, then you'll need to change the id's in the config section.

Now my issue, it seems to think that my railcraft tank is empty I think. It's not showing any information for it, though it's mostly full of lava.

#5 lewanator1

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:41 PM

View PostKitsara, on 13 December 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

If you've broken and replaced the modems on the monitor, then you'll need to change the id's in the config section. Now my issue, it seems to think that my railcraft tank is empty I think. It's not showing any information for it, though it's mostly full of lava.

Im having the same problem its just not showing up on my monitor

#6 AmigaLink

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:25 PM

Cool program. With bar graph for the tanks it would be even nicer. :)

#7 grazazel

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:36 AM

I too am having the same problem with railcraft tanks, I am using iron tanks placing the modem on a valve block, connecting network cable and enabling the modem, all i get on the screen is railcraft information at the top then nothing else. Ic2 stuff is working and this is a great program, any ideas please

#8 gollark8

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:06 AM

View Postgrazazel, on 02 January 2014 - 09:36 AM, said:

I too am having the same problem with railcraft tanks, I am using iron tanks placing the modem on a valve block, connecting network cable and enabling the modem, all i get on the screen is railcraft information at the top then nothing else. Ic2 stuff is working and this is a great program, any ideas please
OpenPeripheral issue.
I'm getting it too.

#9 SuperZorro

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:50 PM

I love your program, and after finding out about the config of the monitors in aio, it works great. Your autoupdate clears the config though like you wrote.

However, when the IC machines finish their job, they still show as active with the last job they had. Putting a new item in the machine updates the screen though. Tested on furnace and metal former. Running in DW20 1.6.4 1.0.8 (will test 1.0.10 tomorrow). Update: When all machines finish they do get updated to Inactive.
Also Extractor says Harz with processing Sticky Resin.

A feature request:
Connection to AE system. Shows a list of current jobs, and a history of latest finished jobs. Possibly on a monitor of it's own. (maybe this is what you already have in mind :) )
Show net gain or loss on Main Power section (+512EU/t or -128EU/t)

#10 EnnekPL

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:31 PM

Hi
I was strong edit your code and end what I need :)
I made that all blocks attached to modem are detectable (machines, tanks,energy blocks even you connect or disconnect modem, all works dynamicly) also I added support for AE controller, Thermal Expansion, Ender IO, Mekanism (tanks)...
For power display I made one multi storage system for all kind of power :)

btw. You can see all on screenshot
http://puu.sh/6kh0f.jpg

More info about support
-- supported: macerator,electric furnace,extractor,compressor,
-- supported: ore washing,thermal centrifuge, metal former,canning,
-- supported: recycler,powered furnace,pulverizer,sawmill, induction smelter
-- supported: batbox,mfe,cesu,mfsu,capacitor bank
-- supported: RC tanks, OpenBlock Tank, Dynamic Tank (Mekanism), raintank,
-- supported: me controller

Sorry for my english, but it's not my first language ;)

#11 Lyqyd

Lua Liquidator

• Moderators
  • 8,465 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:00 AM

I would suggest not doing as the original post suggests for the startup file. You should not be re-downloading the file every time you start the computer. That puts needless load on the pastebin servers, fetching a file repeatedly that won't change often, as well as leaving you completely out of luck if pastebin happens to not respond quickly enough. Users should probably also disable the auto-updating "feature" of the program itself by changing lines 66 through 68 to read thus:

if not fs.exists("marik") then
print("Updating API...")
shell.run("pastebin get Th8tne6p marik")
end

It is highly irresponsible to suggest that inundating pastebin for no good reason whatsoever is a good idea.

#12 apoc123

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:24 PM

View PostEnnekPL, on 13 January 2014 - 10:31 PM, said:

Hi
I made that all blocks attached to modem are detectable (machines, tanks,energy blocks even you connect or disconnect modem, all works dynamicly) also I added support for AE controller, Thermal Expansion, Ender IO, Mekanism (tanks)...

More info about support

EnnekPl Awsome job at changes could you pls share Paste bin edit with us or marik awsome screens shots

And pls add Nuclear Reactor support maybe even support for Mod@ Nuclear control or OpenPeripherals i would love to assist.?

Edited by apoc123, 19 January 2014 - 07:34 PM.

#13 apoc123

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:34 PM

Marik great start to a awesome program i love CC and the idea of using cc to monitor and control everything Keep up the good work!!!!!

#14 EnnekPL

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:42 PM

View Postapoc123, on 19 January 2014 - 07:24 PM, said:

View PostEnnekPL, on 13 January 2014 - 10:31 PM, said:

Hi

More info about support

EnnekPl Awsome job at changes could you pls share Paste bin edit with us or marik awsome screens shots

And pls add Nuclear Reactor support maybe even support for Mod@ Nuclear control or OpenPeripherals i would love to assist.?

I send you PM with pastebin ;)

Now I adding support for Terminal glasses (reactors must wait:P). For me it's easy :D in my last project I made good api and now I can use in this code
This is my last project (map is available on FTB Launcher as private modpack :) )
http://puu.sh/5pokL.png

#15 apoc123

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:59 PM

i watched the youtube video your english is good. awesome program for EE but sadly :( pahimar will not update that mod in its original version.

I did have to make 1 small edit to your code to make tanks work. Railcraft must have updated some call. Line 42 in enu API changed local tableInfo = tankPeriph.getTanks("unknown")[1] to

tankPeriph.getTankInfo("unknown")[1] and it worked perfectly.

#16 EnnekPL

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:13 AM

View Postapoc123, on 23 January 2014 - 06:59 PM, said:

i watched the youtube video your english is good. awesome program for EE but sadly :( pahimar will not update that mod in its original version.

I did have to make 1 small edit to your code to make tanks work. Railcraft must have updated some call. Line 42 in enu API changed local tableInfo = tankPeriph.getTanks("unknown")[1] to

Thanks. I see that I put wrong name to get pastebin api. I made 2 version. One for mc 1.5.2 and one for mc 1.6.4

#17 gollark8

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:26 PM

View PostEnnekPL, on 24 January 2014 - 06:13 AM, said:

View Postapoc123, on 23 January 2014 - 06:59 PM, said:

i watched the youtube video your english is good. awesome program for EE but sadly :(/> pahimar will not update that mod in its original version.

Thanks. I see that I put wrong name to get pastebin api. I made 2 version. One for mc 1.5.2 and one for mc 1.6.4
I'd like a link to the 1.6.4 version.

#18 sjkeegs

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:24 AM

View PostEnnekPL, on 23 January 2014 - 04:42 PM, said:

Is there a reason that you didn't want to post it here in the thread?

#19 EnnekPL

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:56 AM

View Postsjkeegs, on 25 January 2014 - 10:24 AM, said:

View PostEnnekPL, on 23 January 2014 - 04:42 PM, said:

Is there a reason that you didn't want to post it here in the thread?
Yes. My code base on Marikc0 code, there is no info about license for his code so I don't know that I need his permission for public my code also this is not my thread :P

I add Support for IC2 Reactor and Terminal Glasses :)
screen
http://puu.sh/6znrm.jpg

Edited by EnnekPL, 26 January 2014 - 06:09 PM.

#20 Reggie

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:57 PM

EnnekPL
This look really interesting, could you maybe put up a post on how you did this or could you send me the bit of code for the status bar at the side. The next big thing would be to implement more mods and if you rewrote the bits from the original code, you could put this program up as your own post

Edited by Reggie, 27 January 2014 - 05:05 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users