Marikc0's Programs: Base Power/tank/machine Monitor

peripheral lua

64 replies to this topic

#41 apoc123

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:50 AM

Line 79 error --thats the part of the code were you have to declare your monitors you should have 4-5 monitors connected via wired modem cable wireless connections cant be used. You must connect a modem to a monitor and then edit the code at line 79-80 and so on ,to match the monitor number like monitor_o for power ,monitor_1 for nuclear ,and so on. The program does hot detect machines connected via wired modem but you have to manually add monitors ,hopefully this will change later but its alot of code.

Oh yah openp is declared to be attached to the rear ,first monitor above ,the rest of the monitors can be remotely attached via cable ,all this can be edited in the code

Edited by apoc123, 05 March 2014 - 03:01 AM.

#42 arvidholm

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:35 PM

View PostEnnekPL, on 13 January 2014 - 10:31 PM, said:

Hi
I was strong edit your code and end what I need :)
I made that all blocks attached to modem are detectable (machines, tanks,energy blocks even you connect or disconnect modem, all works dynamicly) also I added support for AE controller, Thermal Expansion, Ender IO, Mekanism (tanks)...
For power display I made one multi storage system for all kind of power :)

btw. You can see all on screenshot
http://puu.sh/6kh0f.jpg

More info about support
-- supported: macerator,electric furnace,extractor,compressor,
-- supported: ore washing,thermal centrifuge, metal former,canning,
-- supported: recycler,powered furnace,pulverizer,sawmill, induction smelter
-- supported: batbox,mfe,cesu,mfsu,capacitor bank
-- supported: RC tanks, OpenBlock Tank, Dynamic Tank (Mekanism), raintank,
-- supported: me controller

Sorry for my english, but it's not my first language ;)
Can i get a paste boin code for your program?? it seems very cool

#43 D3adly

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:18 AM

Hi
I made that all blocks attached to modem are detectable (machines, tanks,energy blocks even you connect or disconnect modem, all works dynamicly) also I added support for AE controller, Thermal Expansion, Ender IO, Mekanism (tanks)...

More info about support

Is there anyway i can get the updated code you have done to this program ?

#44 MrEmielH

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:27 PM

View PostD3adly, on 14 March 2014 - 05:18 AM, said:

Hi

More info about support

his code isnt compatible with the newest versions just because some stuff changed, i fixed that and most of the stuff is working
have a try
http://pastebin.com/kqPBeucx

#45 D3adly

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:28 AM

View PostMrEmielH, on 15 March 2014 - 01:27 PM, said:

Hi

More info about support

his code isnt compatible with the newest versions just because some stuff changed, i fixed that and most of the stuff is working
have a try

Ok Thank you very much this helps out a lot :)

#46 MrEmielH

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:41 PM

View PostD3adly, on 16 March 2014 - 12:28 AM, said:

View PostMrEmielH, on 15 March 2014 - 01:27 PM, said:

Hi

More info about support

have a try

Ok Thank you very much this helps out a lot :)

if you have any issues let me know,
i wont add stuff, i am not that good of a programmer but i think i am able to fix stuff that changed trough updates of the mod

#47 Toonager

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:40 AM

@MrEmielH

I'm having trouble with setting it up, can you give us some advice on setting it up?

What do you mean with 'terminal glasses bridge setup!!'? (line 63)

#48 spukminator

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:04 AM

you need to set side of the terminal glasses bridge like , on default its the back side of the computer.

overal the script looks really nice , the only down side of it is that u need to hook up all the monitors for it to work properly
would be nice to see a config option to turn off some things like the machine and nuclear monitor i dont use them
also a global config file would be verry nice.

#49 EnnekPL

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:19 PM

View Postspukminator, on 21 March 2014 - 11:04 AM, said:

overal the script looks really nice , the only down side of it is that u need to hook up all the monitors for it to work properly
would be nice to see a config option to turn off some things like the machine and nuclear monitor i dont use them
also a global config file would be verry nice.

i'm working on this ;)

hi I'm back. today i will finish updating program and will give You code :)
Last screens:
http://puu.sh/7J110.png
http://puu.sh/7J17J.png
http://puu.sh/7J19z.png

Edited by EnnekPL, 25 March 2014 - 05:26 PM.

#50 antt1995

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:09 PM

@EnnekPL

Have you finished updating the programme?

#51 ShadowGar

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:34 AM

So I have this set up and something interesting. I had to commit out most of the tank code because it now displays the tank bars twice in the glasses. So that is fixed. Not only that, every time the value of liquid changes in the connected tank, the percentage text overwrites the previous text without removing the previous text. Which just makes a jumbled mess of text.

Whatever was changed in the tank code, which I cant figure out, borked the display. I've tried all day to fix it but I'm not to the level to fix something like this.

#52 steffanfree96

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:14 PM

I am new to CC and i am trying to learn how to use it, i have just managed to get the code to actually submit itself to my computer but i am getting an error on "String :66: attempt to call nil"
is there a way i can fix this?

#53 ShadowGar

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:17 AM

View Poststeffanfree96, on 01 May 2014 - 07:14 PM, said:

I am new to CC and i am trying to learn how to use it, i have just managed to get the code to actually submit itself to my computer but i am getting an error on "String :66: attempt to call nil"

I think that is the bridge. make sure you plug the glasses terminal to the back of the computer. I got a working model on our server but even if you get it working, its still having a lot of issues. I've sent a message to a few people that was working on this but have yet to get a response to fixing the issues.

#54 MrEmielH

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:16 PM

View PostShadowGar, on 02 May 2014 - 12:17 AM, said:

I think that is the bridge. make sure you plug the glasses terminal to the back of the computer. I got a working model on our server but even if you get it working, its still having a lot of issues. I've sent a message to a few people that was working on this but have yet to get a response to fixing the issues.
I have fixed some bugs of it previously, not at the request of the author though, but still, what kind of problems do you have?

#55 ShadowGar

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:20 AM

View PostMrEmielH, on 02 May 2014 - 01:16 PM, said:

View PostShadowGar, on 02 May 2014 - 12:17 AM, said:

I have fixed some bugs of it previously, not at the request of the author though, but still, what kind of problems do you have?

The first issue is that the peripheral glasses "tank Display" does not show correctly. On boot up it shows the correct volumes of liquids but when that volume changed, it displays the new volume overtop of the old volume number showing just a blur of text. I tried o fix this but for some reason the code that refers to the display is the code that writes to the "energy display" and that display seems to work fine.

Second problem is that the tanks display monitor is all messed up. The percentages are overlapping the fill bars.
I noticed a lot of commented code that doesn't make sense and I dont understand why any of it is there.

I'm trying to remove the tanks display monitor output completely and replace it with another program thats on this forums that display the tanks in a better way. Anyways, if you have updated code with fixes, could you pm me with them? Many people on my server would like to run this but I cant get a fully functional program to give to them.

Edited by ShadowGar, 07 May 2014 - 08:18 AM.

#56 MrEmielH

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:41 PM

here they are, i would name them like i did or you could change the startupfile, you still have to change the monitor id's in boot_prior_1 & safe_mode, safe mode is an older version that always works if there is an update as long as the monitor ids are configured correctly, safe mode howerver don't support the terminal glasses. the terminal glasses bridge goes on the back of the computer, if they arent present the programs goes in safe mode
boot_prior_1: 1X0azEEB
safe_mode: s0sAYjnc
startup xEk0csb7
if you still have trouble let me know
i dont own any code of this, the only thing i did were some bugfixing, all credits go to EnnekPL and marikc0

Edited by MrEmielH, 08 May 2014 - 03:41 PM.

#57 dimsedut

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:58 PM

Hey EnnekPL,

really cool setup you have made there. Can you please share the pastebin info to me? :-) also, do you know if it is possible to add machine info details for the thermal expansion package, like the info from the IC2 machines?

#58 MrEmielH

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:04 PM

View Postdimsedut, on 28 June 2014 - 12:58 PM, said:

Hey EnnekPL,

really cool setup you have made there. Can you please share the pastebin info to me? :-) also, do you know if it is possible to add machine info details for the thermal expansion package, like the info from the IC2 machines?
the pastebins I posted above should work, if the don't, let me know and i look what has to be fixed

#59 xTiMBo

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:42 AM

i keep getting error line 29 thats on safe_mode i cant get others to work either

#60 slebreton

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:42 AM

Has anyone tried using this program with Resonant Inductions batteries?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users