The H4CK3RZ Team

30 replies to this topic

#1 ComputerCraftFan11

• Members
  • 771 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:19 PM

This is a team of all the coders and pro coders to come together and make the best hacks ever. We create programs to hack and control computers over rednet or other ways. Our current project is ProVirus v4

We have a 1.2.3 server without whitelist using this ip:
75.1.215.38:25565

(Sorry, outdated link)

To join, post your IGN here.
Users:				 Rank:

xXm0dzXx				 Owner

This is a side-team of NeXuS, you can find us near the NeXuS building in our server or send me a email like this:
/email send xXm0dzXx H4CK3RZ
in the chat.

If you don't know LUA, I could teach you

#2 1v2

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:09 PM

Could I join? ;D

#3 Grim Reaper

• Members
  • 503 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:02 AM

Could I join m0dz? IGN: PaymentOption

#4 ComputerCraftFan11

• Members
  • 771 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:32 AM

View PostPaymentOption, on 08 May 2012 - 03:02 AM, said:

Could I join m0dz? IGN: PaymentOption

Your already in the server so..... ok :)/>

#5 Laserman34170

• New Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationProgramming Land

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:45 PM

Watch this video of a guy hacking an 8-Bit redstone lock with ComputerCraft. 256 different combinations!

#6 Noodle

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • LocationSometime.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:18 PM

Can just imagine people making a hacker group against this..

#7 ComputerCraftFan11

• Members
  • 771 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:57 PM

I made a startup stealer from the H4CK3RZ team.

http://pastebin.com/6iKVcpEN

Put it in disk/startup and insert that disk into someone's PC to steal their programs, or bypass the startup.

#8 KingMachine

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:38 AM

*rubs face*
The only way that this would be possible is through rom mods. Example; my startup script is impenetrable by any means that a player would possess. Rednet hacking is not possible unless you have a server running on my computer, which requires you to login, which requires you to know my password, because it's not crackable within the means of computercraft (or quick paste programs for that matter). Your startup stealer can't steal a startup that it can't access. When you realize all of these things you realize that computercraft lacks a dimension of realism unobtained so far. In my personal opinion I am DISAPPOINTED that 1.4 brought new turtles. I was hoping for more computer integration that would hopefully open a new exploit. You're just going to have to wait until 1.5 to really do anything prestigious at this point. If not 1.6+.
And if anybody is interested in a defense against these guys and people who know what we know;
http://pastebin.com/fFgGgGJe the startup login code
http://pastebin.com/BNkFCXDV the door code that accompanies it

#9 jcc10

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:38 AM

IGN:jcc10

May I please join?

(I wont CTL+T anything)

#10 Emilgardis

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:37 AM

What a great idea.!
Could I join, I have a limited knowledge of lua, but you said that you can teach.
I know java, C++ (not fully), and html (duh).
IGN: Emilgardis

#11 Pinkishu

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:53 AM

1.2.3 server? O_o

#12 BigSHinyToys

• Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:07 PM

View PostKingMachine, on 27 July 2012 - 04:38 AM, said:

*rubs face*
The only way that this would be possible is through rom mods. Example; my startup script is impenetrable by any means that a player would possess. Rednet hacking is not possible unless you have a server running on my computer, which requires you to login, which requires you to know my password, because it's not crackable within the means of computercraft (or quick paste programs for that matter). Your startup stealer can't steal a startup that it can't access. When you realize all of these things you realize that computercraft lacks a dimension of realism unobtained so far. In my personal opinion I am DISAPPOINTED that 1.4 brought new turtles. I was hoping for more computer integration that would hopefully open a new exploit. You're just going to have to wait until 1.5 to really do anything prestigious at this point. If not 1.6+.
And if anybody is interested in a defense against these guys and people who know what we know;

How does this protect against a disk with a startup file containing
print("open terminal")
or am I missing something.

#13 Pinkishu

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:17 PM

View PostBigSHinyToys, on 29 July 2012 - 12:07 PM, said:

View PostKingMachine, on 27 July 2012 - 04:38 AM, said:

*rubs face*

How does this protect against a disk with a startup file containing
print("open terminal")
or am I missing something.

You don't need a print :ph34r:/>

Best protection imo is have the PW Input PC not directly next to the door and have it send to another PC that opens the door over rednet
It just sends the input PW and the other PC checks it. Done

#14 BigSHinyToys

• Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:38 PM

View PostPinkishu, on 29 July 2012 - 12:17 PM, said:

Best protection imo is have the PW Input PC not directly next to the door and have it send to another PC that opens the door over rednet
I know it just feels better to ave the program "do something" as you said all you need is for startup to exist on a disk and all locks are by passable.

also while your idea would slow me down some what all i would need to do is change rednet.send() to rednet.broadacst() and wait for the user to open the door then I have there password and user. yes you could encrypt it but all i would need to do is broadcast the encrypted and the door would decrypt it.

#15 KingMachine

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:07 PM

BigSHinyToys. The defense for the disk drive is putting it out of reach of other players. There are a multitude of ways to do this.

#16 BigSHinyToys

• Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:19 PM

View PostKingMachine, on 29 July 2012 - 02:07 PM, said:

BigSHinyToys. The defense for the disk drive is putting it out of reach of other players. There are a multitude of ways to do this.
I see...

#17 Pinkishu

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:22 PM

View PostBigSHinyToys, on 29 July 2012 - 12:38 PM, said:

View PostPinkishu, on 29 July 2012 - 12:17 PM, said:

I know it just feels better to ave the program "do something" as you said all you need is for startup to exist on a disk and all locks are by passable.

also while your idea would slow me down some what all i would need to do is change rednet.send() to rednet.broadacst() and wait for the user to open the door then I have there password and user. yes you could encrypt it but all i would need to do is broadcast the encrypted and the door would decrypt it.

Heh well ofc you should still make sure to have the right program :)/> Else you wouldn't even need rednet.broadcast, some kinda file logger would do even

#18 BigSHinyToys

• Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:36 PM

View PostPinkishu, on 29 July 2012 - 02:22 PM, said:

Heh well ofc you should still make sure to have the right program :)/> Else you wouldn't even need rednet.broadcast, some kinda file logger would do even

well yes you could file log on the target PC but this leaves evidence one small change is very hard to notice.Most likely i would put a second rednet.send(MyPcID,string) instead of broadcasting as this would bring attention. but this is small changes that are not noticeable a new file called "Ha-Ha-loging_your_pass" would give it away a little bit lol XD

then have a logger on the receiving PC that stores all the received packets in files and allows you to rebroadcast them in order at the right time spacing ect....

but I'm just sneeky :ph34r:/>

#19 Tiin57

Java Lunatic

• Members
  • 1,412 posts
  • LocationIndiana, United States

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:28 PM

Wait. So a lock that sends a message back to a server, which authenticates the password then sends back a code, is actually the best setup?

#20 BigSHinyToys

• Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:38 PM

View Posttiin57, on 29 July 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

Wait. So a lock that sends a message back to a server, which authenticates the password then sends back a code, is actually the best setup?
sorta
a computer that sends the user / pass via rednet.send() to a server and then the sever produces a Redstone signal that is inverted to the door and it opens (must be inverted or the door can be opened by a Redstone torch / when sever reset)

yes that would be good option

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users