[MC1.12][CC1.8] "More Turtles", "Waking Chunks", "Multiple Camera"(Camera Turtle)

turtle peripheral

77 replies to this topic

#1 Nokiyen

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:25 AM

Souce codes of my mods are available on my github.

More Turtles
Posted Image

~~ Live your new wonderful life with more turtles! ~~
○Description
"More Turtles" adds 16 new turtle upgrades. Mainly associated with Vanilla features.
  • Liquid Turtle, Shearing Turtle, Feeding Turtle, Milking Turtle, Fishery Turtle
  • Fortune Turtle, Silk Touch Turtle, Looting Turtle, Luck Turtle
  • Light Turtle, Biome Turtle, Dimensional Turtle, Projectile Turtle
  • Tofu Turtle for "Tofu Craft", Maid Turtle for "littleMaidMob", Danmaku Turtle for "Five Impossible Tasks MOD+"
CC biginners can easily make use of some of them, and also experts could program many things about vanila features!

○Download
○History
Spoiler
○License
Spoiler
○Reference
Spoiler

Multiple camera
○Description
"Multiple Camera" adds a camera block. You can look your Minecraft world from the camera's view.
And Multiple Camera also collaborate with ComputerCraft.
You can now experience your turtle's eyes!

○Download
○History
Spoiler
○License
Spoiler
○Dependency
Spoiler
○Detail
Spoiler

Waking Chunks
○Description
"Waking Chunks" adds simple chunk loader blocks.
Also you can craft Chunk Awaker Turtle.

○Download
○History
Spoiler
○License
Spoiler
○Dependency
Spoiler
○Detail
Spoiler

Edited by Nokiyen, 05 July 2017 - 10:59 AM.

#2 Nephatrine

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:13 PM

Excellent work with this. I like all the turtles. There is an unofficial port of Little Maids to 1.6.4 by yarrmateys found here.

http://www.minecraft...0#entry27262675

I haven't tried it yet, but any idea if the Maid Turtle will work with it?

Also, the new 1.1.1 version works fine for me in single-player, but crashes my server with an error relating to the creative tab for it. I know that's not very helpful. I'll try and get the full crash log and post it later. For now I had to roll back to the previous version which is working fine. Using MC 1.6.4 and Forge 965.

#3 Nokiyen

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:17 AM

Nephatrine said:

Thank you very much for using my mod!

First of all, MoreTurtles ver1.1.1 is unfortunately not compatible with the unofficial littleMaidMob1.6.4. It's simply because I removed some files related to Maid Turtle from MoreTurtles v1.1.1 and I wont adjust it. Sorry!

And about the crash, it's just for my fault... I hadn't checked whether MoreTurtles worked well in a multi-play environment.
But, today I have released new versions of MoreTurtles for MC1.6.4, 1.6.2, and also 1.5.2. These will work both in single playing and in multi-playing.

Thanks!

Edited by Nokiyen, 13 January 2014 - 02:18 AM.

#4 awsmazinggenius

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

Howdy,
I was considering using your mod, and maybe even including it in my modpack if you would post your license for the mod. But feeding and shearing turtles (I believe) are included in MiscPeripherals, and the Fortune and Silk Touch turtles, are, well, a little OP. Also, I understand that you are from Japan and that you are doing your very best (and a great) job with English, but generally the Minecraft community uses mod or Mod, not MOD. (Sorry to be rude.)

#5 oeed

Oversimplifier

• Members
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:15 AM

View Postawsmazinggenius, on 14 January 2014 - 10:51 PM, said:

shearing turtles

I'm pretty sure you can also just put shears in the current slot and turtle.use to get wool.

This looks really good though!

#6 Nokiyen

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:16 AM

awsmazinggenius said:

Thank you for your reply. I just added the license of this mod (very simple, though). If you want to include it in your mod pack, It's OK and I am very happy, but please post the name of the mod pack and its link in this topic.

About feeding turtle and shearing turtle, I know that the two were already included in MiscPeripherals, but I coded those just because Richard is now on an indefinite break and also for my practice of java programing. And, I'm sorry but what do you mean by "OP" ? I can't find an appropriate meaning of it in my dictionary...

Moreover, thank you very much for telling me my English mistake! In Japanese Minecraft forum, the spelling "MOD" is frequently seen. So, I just misused it... Anyway, it is happy for me if you tell me any English mistake in my writing. I suspect that there are still many mistakes about grammar and word-usage, or some expressions are not natural...

oeed said:

Thank you for your replay, too! But, I don't know about the method, "turtle.use()." Can I execute the method in a default CC turtle?

Edited by Nokiyen, 15 January 2014 - 05:23 AM.

#7 oeed

Oversimplifier

• Members
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:28 AM

View PostNokiyen, on 15 January 2014 - 05:16 AM, said:

oeed said:

Thank you for your replay, too! But, I don't know about the method, "turtle.use()." Can I execute the method in a default CC turtle?

Sorry, it's actually turtle.place. And yes, you can.

#8 Nokiyen

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:43 AM

Oh, I can do that! I know a turtle can use splash portions, but have completely overlooked it can also use shears or other items (bucket, etc).
But my shearing turtle works a bit differently from turtle.place() and also you can craft Silk Touch Shearing Turtle. So, it might be good in some situations, I hope...

Thank you for your information!

#9 oeed

Oversimplifier

• Members
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:53 AM

View PostNokiyen, on 15 January 2014 - 05:43 AM, said:

Silk Touch Shearing Turtle

Cool! That sounds great!

#10 Jim

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Locationtekkit.craftersland.net:25567

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:05 AM

Looks awesome!

Bit of correction: The "History" should better be "Changelog".

#11 Nokiyen

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:50 AM

I've released More Turtles ver. 1.1.4 for ComputerCraft 1.6!!
Try it!

[change from ver 1.1.2]

・updated for CC1.6

・added two tool-type turtles: Fishery Turtle, Milking Turtle (I'll document it, soon...)

・many bug fixes, especially about Liquid Turtle (it can now deal with any liquid including those added by other mods.)

Jim said:

Thaky you for your correction! I just thought that my "history" including the change logs of the More Turtles and any history about the topic itself (like the start date of the topic). So, I use the word "history", but it may not be natural...

Edited by Nokiyen, 28 March 2014 - 11:54 AM.

#12 Mardan

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:00 PM

This is a great add-on, I've always thought you should be able to enchant your turtles. I will be using it in my modpack, ComputerWorld 3 if that's okay with you.

#13 Nokiyen

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:49 PM

Don't Even Go There said:

Thank you for using my Mod!
It's totally OK to include the More Turtles in your modpack, but please tell me where you'll distribute it (URL, for example).

#14 Razorskills

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:23 PM

What about a chunk loading mining turtle?

#15 Nokiyen

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:52 PM

Razorskills said:

chunk loading mining turtle
That's a quite cool idea!
But, I have to say that there are already many chunk loader Mods. I wonder whether it is useful or not to add such a function into my Mod...

I'm happy if anyone drop a comment about chunk loader system (I don't know it's a kind of peripheral or just upgrade turtle, maybe both can be done.)

#16 Hobby boy

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 02:16 PM

Can you fix the download link for v1.1.3? I'm still using Computercraft 1.5.8, so need the older version.

#17 Nokiyen

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:14 AM

Hobby boy said:

Sorry! just my mistake... I fixed it.

#18 Cranium

Ninja Scripter

• Moderators
  • 4,031 posts
  • LocationLincoln, Nebraska

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:05 PM

Welcome to the forums! We love to see more international users who enjoy ComputerCraft as much as we do!

View PostNokiyen, on 15 January 2014 - 05:16 AM, said:

And, I'm sorry but what do you mean by "OP" ? I can't find an appropriate meaning of it in my dictionary...
Also, depending on the context, OP can either refer to "Over Powered" (in the context of the useability of an item or tool) or "Original Post" (in the context of referring to a forum post).
Hope that helps!

#19 Nokiyen

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:02 AM

Cranium said:

Cool explanation! I now totally understand what 'OP' means... Thank you!

And, yes, it's true that Silk Touch turtle and Fortune Turtle are a bit OP(Over Powered)...
Currently both turtles need only one unit of fuel to dig.
Although the amount of consumption of fuel can be edited in configuration fie, maybe I could re-think about default fuel amount to consume...

#20 Hobby boy

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:06 PM

Would it be possible to add this mod to my private modpack in the AtLauncher? The full mod list is available here: https://docs.google....=sharing#gid=18

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users