Gamax92's CCLite ComputerCraft Emulator (Updated for CC1.75)

132 replies to this topic

#61 RoD

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:48 PM

View Postapemanzilla, on 15 April 2014 - 10:47 PM, said:

View PostRoD, on 15 April 2014 - 08:21 PM, said:

Really? If you could do that i would be really grateful :D And i use this emulator more on android than pc, for pc i use the original mod and sometimes tomass1996's CCEmu.
I can do it but I cant test it on mobile. If I get some spare time later I'll fork it.
I think that there are a few android emulators for windows/mac. i use the eclipse plugin (i dont remember the plugin's name)

#62 gamax92

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:19 PM

View Postapemanzilla, on 08 April 2014 - 11:26 PM, said:

I think there may be a bug in the love2d side of this with string wild cards. Try running the "chat" program and you'll see it error on line 313.
Its just dan not needing to escape the * and LuaJ not behaving like lua, error on bad patterns.

View Postaxel.codeFail(), on 09 April 2014 - 02:51 AM, said:

What are the peripherals that you have implemented into CCLite already?
They can be found in the peripheral folder:
commandBlock.lua computer.lua diskDrive.lua printer.lua wiredModem.lua wirelessModem.lua

View PostGraypup, on 14 April 2014 - 04:38 AM, said:

Found a bug in http support. Temporarily hosting a demo site so that it can be fixed.
local h = http.get("http://ma.sdf.org:1254")
print(h.readAll())
EXPECTED RESULT: http.get taking 5 seconds
ACTUAL RESULT: http.get returning nil instantly

Server code, in nodejs:
var h = require('http')

var s = h.createServer(function (req, resp) {
  req.on('data', function(datas) {
	console.log('Got: ' + datas)
  })

var body = 'yaaays\r\n'

setTimeout(function () {
	resp.writeHead(200, {'Content-Length' : body.length, 'Content-Type' : 'text/plain'})
	resp.end(body)
  }, 5000)
})
console.log('running')
s.listen(1254)
LuaSocket reports the server closing the connection.
There's probably some Keep-Alive trickery going on that Java does.

View PostRoD, on 15 April 2014 - 08:03 PM, said:

I am using this in android, and its really good :)/> I just want to point out a few things:
  • You should add some arrow buttons into the screen so people can move arround in edit mode
  • You should add a ctrl button as well
But awesome job :D/>
I'd appreciate it if someone made an Android version of this. I have minimal android support, and that's only based on BlueStacks, which may or may not be accurate.
My phone is incapable of running the Love2D port.
Someone, go ahead and make a Android version.

#63 Agoldfish

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • LocationSome Fish Bowl in Ohio.

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:20 PM

I think apemanzilla is working on an emulator.

#64 RoD

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:56 AM

View PostAgoldfish, on 16 April 2014 - 11:20 PM, said:

For IOS. I have minimal android devolpment knowledge, i am not able to make this app work yet. If i learn better how to make android apps i will try to help here.

#65 apemanzilla

• Members
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:13 PM

Alright, here is the .love archive for a version with a "control pad" for mobile users. You will need to enable it and possibly remap it in the config, but it's pretty straightforward. By default, it uses WASD and return for the 5 zones (top, bottom, left, center, and right) but you can change these all you want. If you need a list of valid key names, check here. (You need the string key name, not the number - like "up" or something.)

Source is available on GitHub.

View PostRoD, on 17 April 2014 - 10:56 AM, said:

For IOS. I have minimal android devolpment knowledge, i am not able to make this app work yet. If i learn better how to make android apps i will try to help here.

Unfortunately, I don't think I will be continuing with the iOS emulator as dan200 requested that I not release it on any app stores.

Which basically means it'd be impossible to download on iOS. Sorry folks :/

Edited by apemanzilla, 17 April 2014 - 03:15 PM.

#66 RoD

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:24 PM

View Postapemanzilla, on 17 April 2014 - 03:13 PM, said:

Alright, here is the .love archive for a version with a "control pad" for mobile users. You will need to enable it and possibly remap it in the config, but it's pretty straightforward. By default, it uses WASD and return for the 5 zones (top, bottom, left, center, and right) but you can change these all you want. If you need a list of valid key names, check here. (You need the string key name, not the number - like "up" or something.)

Unfortunately, I don't think I will be continuing with the iOS emulator as dan200 requested that I not release it on any app stores.

Which basically means it'd be impossible to downloa
So there is d on iOS. Sorry folks :/
So there is no way of letting other people donwload the installer from the forums? Like, the android is a *.apk file, isnt a file for IOS as well?

#67 apemanzilla

• Members
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:29 PM

View PostRoD, on 17 April 2014 - 03:24 PM, said:

So there is no way of letting other people donwload the installer from the forums? Like, the android is a *.apk file, isnt a file for IOS as well?
Unfortunately not, unless you want to jailbreak your device, and then try to bypass Apple's code signing checks...

Anyway, you going to try the mobile cclite or not? :P

#68 RoD

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:07 PM

View Postapemanzilla, on 17 April 2014 - 03:29 PM, said:

Unfortunately not, unless you want to jailbreak your device, and then try to bypass Apple's code signing checks...

Oh i didnt saw that you already got it :P testing now..
A few moments later:
Well, it didnt show up any control pad, but i got 2 error at the beggining:

Invalid value for _conf.mobileMode
Invalid value for _conf.ctrlPad

I am a little stupid, but i tried to edit in the conf.lua file joystick to true but my guess that that dont do anything :P

#69 apemanzilla

• Members
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:12 PM

View PostRoD, on 17 April 2014 - 04:07 PM, said:

A few moments later:

I am a little stupid, but i tried to edit in the conf.lua file joystick to true but my guess that that dont do anything :P
Delete the "cclite.cfg" file in the data folder.

#70 RoD

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:55 PM

View Postapemanzilla, on 17 April 2014 - 04:12 PM, said:

A few moments later:

i searched really hard and i cant find that file :s

#71 apemanzilla

• Members
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:58 PM

View PostRoD, on 17 April 2014 - 04:55 PM, said:

Anyway, you going to try the mobile cclite or not? :P/>
Oh i didnt saw that you already got it :P/> testing now..
A few moments later:

I am a little stupid, but i tried to edit in the conf.lua file joystick to true but my guess that that dont do anything :P/>
Are you sure? It should be there somewhere...

#72 Agoldfish

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • LocationSome Fish Bowl in Ohio.

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:42 PM

View Postapemanzilla, on 17 April 2014 - 05:58 PM, said:

View PostRoD, on 17 April 2014 - 04:55 PM, said:

Anyway, you going to try the mobile cclite or not? :P/>
Oh i didnt saw that you already got it :P/> testing now..
A few moments later:

I am a little stupid, but i tried to edit in the conf.lua file joystick to true but my guess that that dont do anything :P/>
Are you sure? It should be there somewhere...
Read this.
Spoiler

Edited by Agoldfish, 17 April 2014 - 06:43 PM.

#73 RoD

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:54 PM

XDD right...
Apemanzilla: in wich data folder is it?
Shouldnt it be in the *.love file? or maybe in the love2d for android folder?

#74 apemanzilla

• Members
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:32 PM

View PostRoD, on 17 April 2014 - 06:54 PM, said:

XDD right...
Apemanzilla: in wich data folder is it?
Shouldnt it be in the *.love file? or maybe in the love2d for android folder?
No, it wouldn't be in the love archive (*.love) it would be in the data folder. Look there for "ccemu/cclite.cfg"

#75 RoD

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:43 PM

wouldn't that be in a pc? i have a .ccemu folder in my pc, but its the thomass1996 emulator, not cclite. It also has a *.cfg file, but again, its the thomass1996 config. file.

#76 apemanzilla

• Members
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:45 PM

View PostRoD, on 17 April 2014 - 07:43 PM, said:

wouldn't that be in a pc? i have a .ccemu folder in my pc, but its the thomass1996 emulator, not cclite. It also has a *.cfg file, but again, its the thomass1996 config. file.
Cclite uses the same folder with different sub folders.

#77 RoD

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:52 PM

But i am on android :P i dont know where is the app data folder XD i think i will try do google it lol

#78 gamax92

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:44 PM

CClite does not use .ccemu, it uses ccemu.
Also i have no clue where the data folder is for love2d android.

#79 gamax92

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:27 AM

Updated CCLite to CC1.63
Fixed a really stupid bug with http where every single empty line was removed
Fixed a bug where redirects would cause CCLite to freeze on the next http request.
Fixed term.write showing "nan" instead of "NaN", but you won't see it anyway since dan broke term.write lua sided.
You can also have your useless fs.getDir! :P

Edited by gamax92, 20 April 2014 - 12:30 AM.

#80 Graypup

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:44 AM

View Postgamax92, on 16 April 2014 - 11:19 PM, said:

View PostGraypup, on 14 April 2014 - 04:38 AM, said:

Found a bug in http support. Temporarily hosting a demo site so that it can be fixed.
local h = http.get("http://ma.sdf.org:1254")
print(h.readAll())
EXPECTED RESULT: http.get taking 5 seconds
ACTUAL RESULT: http.get returning nil instantly

Server code, in nodejs:
var h = require('http')

var s = h.createServer(function (req, resp) {
  req.on('data', function(datas) {
	console.log('Got: ' + datas)
  })

var body = 'yaaays\r\n'

setTimeout(function () {
	resp.writeHead(200, {'Content-Length' : body.length, 'Content-Type' : 'text/plain'})
	resp.end(body)
  }, 5000)
})
console.log('running')
s.listen(1254)
LuaSocket reports the server closing the connection.
There's probably some Keep-Alive trickery going on that Java does.
Yeah, some kind of hax in LuaSocket. Seems that I have to be sad, and not get to write some kind of realtime messaging thing that's easy to test D:
EVEN
http.request("http://ma.sdf.org:1254")
e, p1, p2 = os.pullEvent()
doesn't work

Edited by Graypup, 21 April 2014 - 04:45 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users