The Multi Farming Autonomous Script V2 | New features!

turtle utility lua

41 replies to this topic

#1 Mendoza

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:04 AM

>The Multi Farming Autonomous Script V2

The overhauled and enhanced version of the MFAS V1 is out, with optimizations, bug fixes and new features:
  • New user-friendly HUD
  • Added Multi Floor mode
  • Added support for sugar canes
  • Added support for unlimited fuel mode
  • Added support for lava buckets as fuel item
  • Added a menu for the information of the last harverst
  • Now the turtle will go to the chests if it´s full or with low fuel
  • Fixed the wheat bug
  • Changed the message showed on the screen
How to build a suitable farm for the MFAS:

CLICK THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE BELOW

Spoiler

Download it from: pastebin get 26FCDSc9 MFAS

Thanks for your time, feel free to comment, rate or report any bug.

Code:

Spoiler

Edited by Mendoza, 04 October 2014 - 10:13 AM.

#2 Isitar

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:03 PM

looks cool, looking forward trying it out !

#3 menellinde

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:27 PM

The turtle is randomly skipping blocks when it replants. My farm area is 11 X 12 and the turtle will pick up every crop inside the area, but it skips replanting on one and sometimes two blocks here and there, and not always the same blocks.

#4 Kotawolf

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

On problem.... does not return home when inventory is full.... will dump the extras.
Testing it with Magic Crops, seems to work very well.

#5 Mendoza

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:00 PM

View Postmenellinde, on 14 February 2014 - 06:27 PM, said:

The turtle is randomly skipping blocks when it replants. My farm area is 11 X 12 and the turtle will pick up every crop inside the area, but it skips replanting on one and sometimes two blocks here and there, and not always the same blocks.

Yes, the turtle randomly wont put some blocks, is an internal error that i cant explain

#6 Mendoza

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:12 PM

View PostKotawolf, on 16 February 2014 - 05:21 PM, said:

On problem.... does not return home when inventory is full.... will dump the extras.

The turtle wont return home anyway, so you have to put less crops to prevent that, but i will repair it (in V2)

Edited by Mendoza, 18 February 2014 - 03:17 PM.

#7 Kotawolf

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:39 PM

View PostMendoza, on 18 February 2014 - 03:12 PM, said:

View PostKotawolf, on 16 February 2014 - 05:21 PM, said:

The turtle wont return home anyway, so you have to put less crops to prevent that, but i will repair it (in V2)

Cool that works. Thanks

#8 menellinde

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:00 PM

could you maybe set it to place seeds if it detects nothing rather than skipping over the empty blocks? At least that way it will fix its mistakes somewhat. Otherwise overtime the amount of planted wheat gets smaller and smaller since it doesn't pay attention to empty blocks, and it is also skipping planting on some.

#9 Mendoza

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:25 AM

View Postmenellinde, on 18 February 2014 - 09:00 PM, said:

could you maybe set it to place seeds if it detects nothing rather than skipping over the empty blocks? At least that way it will fix its mistakes somewhat. Otherwise overtime the amount of planted wheat gets smaller and smaller since it doesn't pay attention to empty blocks, and it is also skipping planting on some.

The reason why the turtle not put the item is because the wheat can drop 0 seeds (The turtle wont plant nothing) This will be fixed in V2. And yes, the turtle will skip the empty blocks, for example water or lava, but this is not a bug

Thanks for report that bug

Edited by Mendoza, 19 February 2014 - 08:26 AM.

#10 nine300

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 05:40 AM

on the server i have been going on the server keeps restarting and then asking me to type a number however i cant type that number when i'm offline so i was wondering if you could make a version which harvests hourly instead of asking how many hours please

#11 Mendoza

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:58 PM

View Postnine300, on 19 March 2014 - 05:40 AM, said:

on the server i have been going on the server keeps restarting and then asking me to type a number however i cant type that number when i'm offline so i was wondering if you could make a version which harvests hourly instead of asking how many hours please

I´m working on V2, that won´t delete the data on every start, so you haven´t to do that, only the 1º time.
Thanks for report that

#12 Sam_Starfall

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:02 PM

you could even ask the time to harvest as an [arg] to start the program that way you could have the shell.run("farm",2) as the start up for the turtle.

#13 DielsAlder

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:27 AM

i cant get the turtles to harvest every 42 minutes. i download the program, run it, type in ".7" when it prompts for interval between harvests. they run once and thats it. i have no idea what im doing wrong

edit: i think the issue was that i didnt name the turtle. oddly enough, even though i didnt name the turtle, when the program stopped i could still manually control via redstone signals, but they wouldnt farm on an internval and i couldnt interact with them outside of redstone signal

is there a way to stop them midfarm?

Edited by DielsAlder, 30 April 2014 - 10:46 AM.

#14 Mendoza

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:03 PM

View PostDielsAlder, on 30 April 2014 - 05:27 AM, said:

i cant get the turtles to harvest every 42 minutes. i download the program, run it, type in ".7" when it prompts for interval between harvests. they run once and thats it. i have no idea what im doing wrong

edit: i think the issue was that i didnt name the turtle. oddly enough, even though i didnt name the turtle, when the program stopped i could still manually control via redstone signals, but they wouldnt farm on an internval and i couldnt interact with them outside of redstone signal

is there a way to stop them midfarm?

.7 is not a decimal number so type 0.7 :)

There isn´t a way to stop them midfarm ¿Why you want to do this?

#15 Rexey

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:02 PM

dont understand i write ucp(ultimate potato turtle xDD) named ur script that and i write 0.5 and enter and it just spins in a circle :S and breaks notting no farming please help me

#16 apemanzilla

• Members
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:43 PM

View PostRexey, on 17 May 2014 - 02:02 PM, said:

dont understand i write ucp(ultimate potato turtle xDD) named ur script that and i write 0.5 and enter and it just spins in a circle :S and breaks notting no farming please help me
Did you fuel it?

#17 Rexey

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:15 PM

View Postapemanzilla, on 18 May 2014 - 03:43 PM, said:

View PostRexey, on 17 May 2014 - 02:02 PM, said:

Did you fuel it?
have 900k fuel xD whats funny it breaks the block under it oO

Edited by Rexey, 18 May 2014 - 07:15 PM.

#18 Rexey

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:48 PM

need touturial xD i think :P how to set up the programm xd did not work but ill continue trying

#19 Rexey

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:24 AM

ok got it to work xd seems it needs coal even if i have enuf enegy,
But u shuld add a bonemeal option !

#20 Mendoza

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 25 September 2014 - 11:03 AM

Post erased. (MFAS V1)

Edited by Mendoza, 25 September 2014 - 04:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users