Searching for 2 Programs

4 replies to this topic

#1 Deli

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:01 AM

Hi!

First of all - Sorry for my bad language - im german ;-)

Im searching for 2 Programs:

1) A Program which functions as a touchscreen for redstone Signals. I want to have a terminal (CC Monitors) as a touchscreen to turn on/off different redstone controlled circuits. As a CC newbie it needs to be quite easy understandable. :-)

2) I would like to have a Monitor to check all my Redstone Energy Cells.

Im using FTB Monster Modpack Version 1.07.

Would be awesome if someone could help me out.

Greets
Deli

#2 Himself12794

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:58 AM

If you're looking for a touch screen button, direwolf20 has created a nice API for that. He explains it here:
If you still don't get that,then you could try looking here: http://www.computerc...on-touchscreen/

About reading the energy in a redstone cell, the mod MiscPeripherals has an in-dev block for that, but it does not work right now.
To do that, you can use a gate on a conductance pipe to output a redstone signal if the energy cell is, empty, filling, or full.

#3 Lyqyd

Lua Liquidator

• Moderators
  • 8,465 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:11 AM

Ask a Pro is for asking for help fixing programs you've written, not for asking people to code things for you. Moved to General.

#4 albrat

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • LocationA Chair

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:27 AM

I would also suggest not using the DW20 button API. It is basically designed to open sub menu's etc. and for single press buttons.

Sadly I do not have any programs that currently do anything like you are looking for. But i think there is a button program in the tutorials section. (that is better than the Direwolf20 version).

#5 awsmazinggenius

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

I think you might be able to monitor your energy with OpenPeripheral, if not in MiscPeripherals. But my energy field (with lava and ultimate hybrid solar panels) is IC2, so I'm not sure.

Other then that, this is fairly easy to code - would you like me to take a stab at it? If so, PM me. Also, do you want me to make it as fast as possible or do you prefer a nice GUI on your monitor and more bug testing?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users