Jump to content




Time Zones! Fun for the Family!


19 replies to this topic

#1 applesauce10189

  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:38 AM

What's the general time zone for a majority of the people on this website?
I gots -08:00 specific time (US&Canada)

#2 kornichen

  • Members
  • 220 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:32 PM

I have Central European Time. That is UTC+1 now.
But here in Germany we have summer and winter time.
Now it is summertime (UTC+1). In winter they change it to UTC+2.

#3 TechMasterGeneral

  • Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:41 PM

mine is UTC -0400
gonna be UTC-0500 this weekend

#4 Goof

  • Members
  • 751 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:45 PM

 kornichen, on 05 March 2014 - 04:32 PM, said:

I have Central European Time. That is UTC+1 now.
But here in Germany we have summer and winter time.
Now it is summertime (UTC+1). In winter they change it to UTC+2.
The same in Denmark :D

#5 _gjkf_

  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:51 PM

 kornichen, on 05 March 2014 - 04:32 PM, said:

I have Central European Time. That is UTC+1 now.
But here in Germany we have summer and winter time.
Now it is summertime (UTC+1). In winter they change it to UTC+2.

Same in Italy :)

#6 apemanzilla

  • Members
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:49 PM

UTC-5 here :)

#7 Csstform

  • Members
  • 410 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

EST - (GMT - 4??) idk :P

Edit: I was right! Heck yeah!

Edited by Csstform, 05 March 2014 - 07:12 PM.


#8 oeed

    Oversimplifier

  • Members
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:43 PM

UTC +10:30 Adeliade

#9 adencraft2000

  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:48 PM

http://www.timeandda...city.html?n=240
Standard Time Zone: UTC/GMT +10 Hours
Daylight Saving Time: +1 Hour
Current Time Offset: UTC/GMT +11 Hours
Time Zone Abbreviation: AEDT - Australian Eastern Daylight Time

Edited by adencraft2000, 05 March 2014 - 08:50 PM.


#10 Bomb Bloke

    Hobbyist Coder

  • Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:41 PM

Same zone here.

#11 awsmazinggenius

  • Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:39 AM

Pacific time (Vancouver, Canada), I think that's gmt -8. Also, dst is in Sunday but I don't know what way we're going. I think forward.

#12 Zambonie

  • Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationSpring Hill, Fl

Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:25 AM

Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours
No daylight saving time at the moment
Time zone abbreviation: EST - Eastern Standard Time

Daylight Saving Time
DST starts on Sunday, March 9, 2014 at 2:00 AM local standard time.
DST ends on Sunday, November 2, 2014 at 2:00 AM local daylight time.

 awsmazinggenius, on 06 March 2014 - 03:39 AM, said:

Pacific time (Vancouver, Canada), I think that's gmt -8. Also, dst is in Sunday but I don't know what way we're going. I think forward.

Yes, Forward.

Edited by Zambonie, 08 March 2014 - 12:26 AM.


#13 Agoldfish

  • Members
  • 451 posts
  • LocationSome Fish Bowl in Ohio.

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:04 PM

 Zambonie, on 08 March 2014 - 12:25 AM, said:

Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours
No daylight saving time at the moment
Time zone abbreviation: EST - Eastern Standard Time

Daylight Saving Time
DST starts on Sunday, March 9, 2014 at 2:00 AM local standard time.
DST ends on Sunday, November 2, 2014 at 2:00 AM local daylight time.

 awsmazinggenius, on 06 March 2014 - 03:39 AM, said:

Pacific time (Vancouver, Canada), I think that's gmt -8. Also, dst is in Sunday but I don't know what way we're going. I think forward.

Yes, Forward.
This is mine also.

#14 bigspaceballs

  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:16 PM

 LeGoldFish, on 12 March 2014 - 06:04 PM, said:

 Zambonie, on 08 March 2014 - 12:25 AM, said:

Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours
No daylight saving time at the moment
Time zone abbreviation: EST - Eastern Standard Time

Daylight Saving Time
DST starts on Sunday, March 9, 2014 at 2:00 AM local standard time.
DST ends on Sunday, November 2, 2014 at 2:00 AM local daylight time.

 awsmazinggenius, on 06 March 2014 - 03:39 AM, said:

Pacific time (Vancouver, Canada), I think that's gmt -8. Also, dst is in Sunday but I don't know what way we're going. I think forward.

Yes, Forward.
This is mine also.
Mine too.

#15 Alice

  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:01 PM

 jonbrozich, on 12 March 2014 - 06:16 PM, said:

 LeGoldFish, on 12 March 2014 - 06:04 PM, said:

 Zambonie, on 08 March 2014 - 12:25 AM, said:

Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours
No daylight saving time at the moment
Time zone abbreviation: EST - Eastern Standard Time

Daylight Saving Time
DST starts on Sunday, March 9, 2014 at 2:00 AM local standard time.
DST ends on Sunday, November 2, 2014 at 2:00 AM local daylight time.

 awsmazinggenius, on 06 March 2014 - 03:39 AM, said:

Pacific time (Vancouver, Canada), I think that's gmt -8. Also, dst is in Sunday but I don't know what way we're going. I think forward.

Yes, Forward.
This is mine also.
Mine too.
Next week, will be mine too. \('u')/

#16 Mackan90096

  • Signature Abuser
  • 518 posts
  • LocationIn my basement.

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:24 AM

GMT+1 WOO! Sweden!

#17 karelmikie3

  • Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:06 PM

 kornichen, on 05 March 2014 - 04:32 PM, said:

I have Central European Time. That is UTC+1 now.
But here in Germany we have summer and winter time.
Now it is summertime (UTC+1). In winter they change it to UTC+2.
same in holland

#18 awsmazinggenius

  • Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:14 AM

Right now, I'm in Hawaii. That makes it GMT -10 here (I think) and we don't do DST.

#19 Blue

  • Members
  • 309 posts
  • LocationGlass/UX/main.lua

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:44 PM

In France it's GMT+2

#20 RoD

  • Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:48 PM

Anyone in portugal?? XD
UTC/GMT +1 hour





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users