Deadly Dungeon

game

42 replies to this topic

#1 YoYoYonnY

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:19 PM

You just bought a new game: "Deadly Dungeon".
The rules are simple: Another player summons a monster. Then you can decide the faith of this monster (or your faith ;) ), and summon a new monster.
You can design and create your own custom attacks and items.
On the old CraftOS styled terminal apears a example:
A practice dummy appears around the corner.
You gently touch the practice dummy with your wooden sword. The practice dummy falls over.
A ComputerCraft forums-user appears, sitting behind his computer. He uses "deadly comment" (13 DMG).

#2 Cranium

Ninja Scripter

• Moderators
  • 4,031 posts
  • LocationLincoln, Nebraska

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:33 PM

I'm assuming what you mean is somewhat of a roleplaying game, Dungeons and Dragons style, where the next person becomes the Gamemaster for a turn, summoning different challenges for the next player to overcome, and defeating the challenge previously posted.
Sounds reasonable, as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

#3 cptdeath58

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationError 404: Could not find.

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:09 AM

Seems no one had replied here so i'll go first I guess...

Zombie with 25 hp and a sword with 10 dmg.

#4 biggest yikes

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:24 PM

Mini hits the zombie with a sharpness III diamond sword, dealing 15 damage. Lifeblow deals 10 damage. Zombie falls over and dies.

Spider with 30 HP and 20 damage

#5 cptdeath58

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:16 PM

An Arrow comes and does 10 dmg and the spider starts to wither away, after 3 secs he dies.

Spectral Archer with 50 hp and 10 dmg with withering arrows.

#6 Saldor010

• Members
  • 467 posts
  • LocationThe United States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:42 PM

I hit the Spectral Archer with all my might!

But it only dealt 7 damage.

The spectral archer shoots me with a withering arrow, and I wither away from the damage.

"Nooo! I was just 2 XP from leveling uuppp!!!"

The Spectral Archer still remains at 43HP and 10 Damage Withering Arrows for any adventurer that dares confront him...

#7 rhyleymaster

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:35 AM

I attempt to tackle the Spectral Archer... But I trip and fall onto the now withering corpse of Jiloacom.

The Spectral Archer shoots me and I begin to suffer the same fate as the previous adventurer.

The Spectral Archer is still at 43 HP and 10 Damage Withering Arrows for any other daring adventurers.

Edited by rhyleymaster, 04 August 2014 - 08:35 AM.

#8 Alice

• Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:56 AM

I attack with Cruor's Bacon Sword. I hit the Spectral Archer for 17 damage.
Spectral Archer tripped me, shot me in the arm.
I drop Bacon Sword as I'm now unable to fight, and flee!

Archer at 26 health, almost out of arrows!

#9 cptdeath58

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:46 PM

I attack it with the Cptdeath58's Sword of Godly Might and hit it for 25 dmg x 2 vs. undead = 50 dmg.
The Spectral Archer withers away as a dragon appears and throws me across the room.
I flee and get myself healed up.

Spectral Dragon with 100 HP and 25 dmg bite with 10 dmg breath weapon that withers for 10 dmg per sec for 5 secs.
I am now at 75 HP and withering down 10 hp. After next post I'll be at 65 HP.

Edited by cptdeath58, 04 August 2014 - 09:50 PM.

#10 Saldor010

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:51 PM

I finally respawn, and turn around. I take one look at the fearsome dragon, and run away.

As I am running, an Atronach of Fire materializes in front of me, blocking my path. I have no time to stop. Thus, I slam into the Atronach, and burn to death. I am now dead again.

There are now 2 enemies, and no where to run.

Spectral Dragon with 100 HP, 25 Damage Bite, 10 Damage Breath Weapon that withers for 10 Damage per second for 5 seconds.

And Fire Atronach with 60 HP, Flames Of Fire which deals 25 Instant damage and deals 5 burning damage for a period of 10 seconds, and is resistant to fire damage. However, he takes 5 times more damage against liquid and frost based damage.

Edited by Jiloacom, 05 August 2014 - 08:51 PM.

#11 Saldor010

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:25 AM

*cough* BUMP! *cough*

#12 cptdeath58

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:27 AM

I come from the shadows and land on top of the Spectral Dragon with my sword.
Critical Damage! Insta-kill!
However, The Fire Atronach casts Fireball doing 25 dmg + 10 every 10 secs!

There is now:
Fire Atronach with 60 HP, Flames Of Fire which deals 25 Instant damage and deals 5 burning damage for a period of 10 seconds, and is resistant to fire damage. However, he takes 5 times more damage against liquid and frost based damage.

#13 Saldor010

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:59 AM

I respawn, and take cover immediately. I pull out my Frost Bow, (Which I picked up while I was waiting in between the worlds.), and I take a shot at the Atronach!

TWANG!

The bow itself did 10 damage, but because of the Atronachs weakness to frost based damage, he took 50 damage instead. He shoots a flame of fire at me, knocking me out of my cover, and dealt me 25 damage. Only 5 more health for me. I'm going to die next round. Again. :(

What's left, is...
Fire Atronach with 10 HP, Flames Of Fire which deals 25 Instant damage and deals 5 burning damage for a period of 10 seconds, and is resistant to fire damage. However, he takes 5 times more damage against liquid and frost based damage.

#14 Saldor010

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:12 PM

*BUMP*

#15 biggest yikes

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:27 PM

Pop! I found my way back into this world.
We have a Fire Atronach. Okay, here goes!

I pull out my TNT Bow. Surely this will come in handy!
I shoot an explosive arrow, which, with no pause, hits the atronach which has 20 damage dealt to it, and 100 HP to myself. Ouch! Looks like that's not gonna be of much use!
I pull back my TNT Bow and get out my Frozen Sword, which deals 5 damage on a normal enemy and 50 damage to a fire enemy. I throw this sword at the atronach that shortly flings back to me, stabbing myself with frostbite. I am left with 10 HP, the atronach 2. I pull out my TNT Bow once again, and fire a flame arrow with an explosive arrow, which nearly explodes in my face, but good fortune hit the atronach instead. However, the explosion still dealt me damage. I am left with 0.25 HP left over and the atronach is dead.
Too close for comfort, but he's dead.
A poison dragon shortly after poisons me and I flee as soon as I can. Good thing I have that unicorn horn that cures me of all poison!

New enemy:
-Poison Dragon: Getting within 25 meters of it will poison you. When the effect of the poison is done, you become a being forever to obey the dragon.

Edited by minimite, 12 September 2014 - 11:32 PM.

#16 cptdeath58

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:14 AM

-Poison Dragon: Getting within 25 meters of it will poison you. When the effect of the poison is done, you become a being forever to obey the dragon. Error: Missing Health

#17 Saldor010

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:50 PM

While everyone is busy trying to determine how much health and what kind of attacks the poison dragon has, an Earth Golem stomps out from the shadows, and roars into the faces of all of the adventurers.

Earth Golem - He is invulnerable to magic and fire, but water, frost, and anything else can still damage him normally. He has 100HP, and his attack's are as follows: Stomp for an instant kill, but he is very vulnerable while he is lifting his heavy foot ; Stone Slap does 40 points of damage, and knocks the enemy back.

Be careful guys, he's a dangerous one!

#18 Saldor010

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:33 PM

Also, I'm creating a game in Computer Craft that is going to run similar to this, so keep an eye for when you can play this game for real :D

#19 Agent Silence

• Members
  • 319 posts
  • Location[string "FindMe"]:23143: bad argument #1 to 'returnPos' (vector expected, got nil)

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:11 PM

I use Death Mark, followed by Razor Shuriken and Shadow Slash. Brings Golem to 30 health, One last smite will finish it off, but Singed comes out of nowhere, smites it and kills me.

Singed : 100 Health, Blue Buff
Attacks : Flip : Singed flips you into his poison trail, dealing 10 initial damage + 5 damage over 3 seconds

#20 cptdeath58

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:51 AM

The Knights of Camelot come and attack the Singed.
1 Knight strikes it for 20 dmg.
Another for 17 dmg.
The last one hits for 20 dmg.
However, Singed attacks 2 of the knights and kills them instantly...
Singed : 43 Health, Blue Buff
Attacks : Flip : Singed flips you into his poison trail, dealing 10 initial damage + 5 damage over 3 seconds

Edited by cptdeath58, 28 September 2014 - 01:51 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users