[MC 1.7] [CC 1.74] Chunky Peripherals: Turtle chunkloaders! Mining chunkloaders! (CRMod)

peripheral turtle

69 replies to this topic

#61 MrMoriarty

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationBrighton, UK

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:18 PM

Thanks HP, I have NEI installed so usually can see everything I have installed/every available block and I've searched Chunk/Chunky/CRMod etc and can't find it at all. Would that happen if the recipe was identical to something else? I could change. I could change the ender pearl to a nether pearl so it's still pricey (and I have auto-spawners that are grinding so many endermen and blazes now that it's not really a big cost anyway).

#62 HPWebcamAble

• Members
  • 933 posts
  • LocationWeb Development

Posted 18 August 2015 - 11:50 PM

View PostMrMoriarty, on 18 August 2015 - 07:18 PM, said:

I've searched Chunk/Chunky/CRMod etc and can't find it at all. Would that happen if the recipe was identical to something else?

No, it shouldn't. You might double check the versions of your mods are compatible with your version of MC.
In the main menu, you could look through the 'Mods' list, to make sure its there. In any case, you can check you MC log to make sure nothing is erroring during load.

Other than that, you'll need to wait to see what _CR_ has to say about it :P

#63 MrMoriarty

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationBrighton, UK

Posted 19 August 2015 - 01:21 PM

Ok, checked the version, definitely right, shows up in the modpack and the main menu, spotted an error in the logs though >.<
[CRMod] Mod CRMod is missing a pack.mcmeta file, things may not work well.

Definitely got v1.1.06 for 1.6.4. Just wanted to triple check. I'm so desperate for the mod so I can leave my massive dig going and get on with other things while it inevitably takes 1-2 weeks to dig >.<

#64 MrMoriarty

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationBrighton, UK

Posted 19 August 2015 - 07:13 PM

Never mind >.< Did a fresh install (had some problems with my other mods and this sorted it) and it worked, no errors at all. Thanks for your input though HP, I'm gonna have to check out your RE program at some point very soon :D

#65 _CR_

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationMestre, Italy

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:38 PM

Hi! sorry I didn't see your posts in time :(, due to some forum's bug I can't receive notifications for posts on this thread.
Fortunately in the end it worked :D

#66 logoth

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 12:39 PM

It looks like it won't, but I want to be sure. Would this mod still work if I remove chicken chunks from my pack?

#67 _CR_

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationMestre, Italy

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:42 PM

Yes, it will :)

#68 flaunting

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 05:51 PM

Any chance of 1.8.9 update

#69 _CR_

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationMestre, Italy

Posted 29 April 2016 - 08:59 PM

In this period I'm quite busy, so not anytime soon. Maybe someday I'll do it, but I'm not certain. Sorry

#70 vico

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Location-

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:49 AM

We understand! Good luck there! And again, thank you so much for this mod!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users