CC For Minecraft Server

7 replies to this topic

#1 moneymaster2012

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:02 PM

So I made a forge minecraft server. I installed CC into it and it works for me. As for other players, they won't be able to log on. I know it's port forwarded because it says they logged in game, then 2 seconds later they have left. Now, when I say player, I mean my friend.

If you can help me with this problem, that will be great.
(If I can't use CC for a server, please tell me!)

#2 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:44 PM

What happens if you all pull CC from your mods folder, restart your server / clients, and try again?

(You are all using the same version of CC, yes?)

#3 TimTheRedstoner

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:02 AM

thats probably the problem you are not on the same version of ComputerCraft

#4 neo32100

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:40 PM

Not The Same Version I've Had This Problem Before Just Go Into The Main Menu Click Mods Scroll Down To ComputerCraft, Click It And Thne Look To The Side Of It And Look At Version :)

#5 albrat

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • LocationA Chair

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:50 PM

By the way you describe this... You installed ComputerCraft into your server and client... Did your friend install CC and forge on their client? (just have to be sure.)

If they have not installed or they have installed it incorrectly then this could cause the problem you are seeing.

#6 moneymaster2012

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:58 PM

Yes, everything is all set. He has every version of CC and forge. I have it all in my server folder, too.

#7 CometWolf

• Members
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:25 AM

Lmao, "every version" as in multiple?

#8 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:14 AM

Seriously, check the version of ComputerCraft everyone is using and make sure it's the same. Don't just let your users tell you they have the "latest", and certainly don't get them to use more then one version at a time.

And again, make sure it's working if you all remove ComputerCraft. At this stage we don't even have enough information to say whether that has anything to do with the issue.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users