[Off-Development]PockyOS v2.21 - Even more advanced pocket OS

computer utility api

150 replies to this topic

Poll: v2.2 poll (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Do ou like the update?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Is the current version buggy?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Should custom repos be my biggest priority for the next version?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Konlab

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationKerbin

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:00 AM

Sorry, the poll don't working.
Try to delete the entire poll then create again the poll.

#62 Konlab

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationKerbin

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:56 AM

So, now I'm reporting a lot of bugs!
bug#1: I wanted to create a new note, I clicked '[notes]' then 'create new' and I named it test and as i remember main:1258 something like can't get lenght of boolean
bug#2: Then I tried again 5 times that, same error, but 6th time and 7th and 8th the computer rebooted instead of writing the error.
bug#3: I tried to make painting, I named the new painting 'test' and when I pressed enter then the 'Continue' don't appeared as in 2.0 and when I clicked somewhere: Rename the painting
bug#4: the 2048 don't working: I reached the number 2048 nothing, I must reboot the computer
bug#5: the 2048 don't working: I lose: I can't do anything, ctrl+t/ctrl+r/ctrl+s don't working! I must my pocket computer drop in chest!

so I think the update 2.1 brings a lot of bugs+a new feature, that not working.

#63 GreenByteSoftware

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationKaunas, Lithuania

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:00 PM

View PostKonlab, on 23 May 2014 - 07:56 AM, said:

bug#1: I wanted to create a new note, I clicked '[notes]' then 'create new' and I named it test and as i remember main:1258 something like can't get lenght of boolean
bug#2: Then I tried again 5 times that, same error, but 6th time and 7th and 8th the computer rebooted instead of writing the error.
bug#3: I tried to make painting, I named the new painting 'test' and when I pressed enter then the 'Continue' don't appeared as in 2.0 and when I clicked somewhere: Rename the painting
bug#4: the 2048 don't working: I reached the number 2048 nothing, I must reboot the computer
bug#5: the 2048 don't working: I lose: I can't do anything, ctrl+t/ctrl+r/ctrl+s don't working! I must my pocket computer drop in chest!

Well, I didn't expect that it will glitch in notes and paint. 2048 is from forum and to exit you have to press backspace and click anywhere. The 2048 game actually was a test how craftstore works
works. I will improve it anyways today or tomorrow I will update with bugfix patch

#64 Konlab

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationKerbin

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:06 PM

View Postthediamondgames, on 23 May 2014 - 12:00 PM, said:

Well, I didn't expect that it will glitch in notes and paint. 2048 is from forum and to exit you have to press backspace and click anywhere. The 2048 game actually was a test how craftstore works
works. I will improve it anyways today or tomorrow I will update with bugfix patch

Your OS is very cool, but there are bugs.

Do you changed in notes the path from PockyOS2 to PockyOS?

Also please add racer and RunnerX games in CraftStore.

#65 GreenByteSoftware

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:09 PM

View PostKonlab, on 23 May 2014 - 12:04 PM, said:

Your OS is very cool, but there are bugs.

Do you changed in notes the path from PockyOS2 to PockyOS?
Yes, because I think there's no point of keeping 2, I was developing 2.0 on the same computer and wanted to keep the 1.0 so simply called the folder PockyOS2, oh the bugfix patch will also include the installer what keeps notes and paintings(for the future)

#66 Konlab

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationKerbin

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:40 PM

I recommend to use fs.exists("PockyOS")

And the fs.isDir("PockyOS")

#67 GreenByteSoftware

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:59 PM

View PostKonlab, on 23 May 2014 - 12:40 PM, said:

I recommend to use fs.exists("PockyOS")

And the fs.isDir("PockyOS")
Yes, I will use stuff like that and also try to find these games and put in

#68 Konlab

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationKerbin

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:03 PM

http://www.computerc...1-runnerx-game/

http://www.computerc...820-racer-game/

Edit:
Also see my signature
I forgot to say there are links in my signature, sorry :(

Edit2:
I write a quote to get notification:

thediamondgames said:

Edited by Konlab, 23 May 2014 - 01:22 PM.

#69 GreenByteSoftware

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:23 PM

View PostKonlab, on 23 May 2014 - 01:03 PM, said:

http://www.computerc...1-runnerx-game/

http://www.computerc...820-racer-game/

Edit:
Also see my signature
I forgot to say there are links in my signature, sorry :(

Edit2:
I write a quote to get notification:

thediamondgames said:

Ok, I will add them as I will finish fixing the code(finishing in ~10 mins, then test out(5min) and configure installer for no notes and other stuff deletion(10mins))

Edited by thediamondgames, 23 May 2014 - 01:24 PM.

#70 GreenByteSoftware

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:22 PM

Update is OUT!!! The bugfix of couple bugs!

#71 Konlab

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationKerbin

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:59 PM

The version 2.1.0 completly bugged out :(

When I turn on the computer it reboots, so I lost any my data.

My luck: any my data was on pastebin :)

#72 GreenByteSoftware

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:25 PM

View PostKonlab, on 23 May 2014 - 02:59 PM, said:

Try reinstalling it, the pockyAPI was bugged and that's the issuse.
Also in this weekend if I will otice any bugs I will fix them and OS will be stable + no more file deleting.

#73 GreenByteSoftware

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:40 PM

View PostKonlab, on 23 May 2014 - 02:59 PM, said:

2.12 patch came out probably stable version as I tested. If you will find any bugs let me know. CraftStore messed a lot of things

#74 Konlab

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationKerbin

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:54 PM

But not the 2.11 but the 2.1.0!
Also the 2.12 update is cool, keep updating your OS!

#75 GreenByteSoftware

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:58 PM

View PostKonlab, on 23 May 2014 - 03:54 PM, said:

But not the 2.11 but the 2.1.0!
Also the 2.12 update is cool, keep updating your OS!
So you meant that v2.10 deleted your files and was buggy? That's completely true, but now that deleting is over and most of bugs are fixed!

#76 Konlab

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationKerbin

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:00 PM

Yes
The version 2.1.0 was buggy.
Yes, it deleted anything in my pocket computer.
But anything in my pocket computer was in pastebin, too, for luck :) .

#77 GreenByteSoftware

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:27 AM

Next week, I'm going to begin v2.2 development, please leave bugs if any so I will also push out v2.14 today or tomorrow(if any bugs exists).

For those who want to know what is going to be v2.2 - a security update, also extends possibilities of pre-installed programs. Also other apps are going to be available on CraftStore and probably if new CC version will have github whitelisted by default I will move pockyOS sources to git

#78 Konlab

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationKerbin

Posted 25 May 2014 - 12:35 PM

Hi!
I have a bug report again :(

So:
Bug#1If you create a note then you get to painting menu.
Bug#2 If you want to Read/Edit a note, you click on the note name and down appears a text 'hi' and an error
Bug#3(or feature, I don't know) If you choose a background, than down appears the selected background's name

And I have a tip:
Create ability to set background image to painting :)

The RunnerX is updated!
(the link in signature is updated, too)

#79 GreenByteSoftware

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:41 PM

View PostKonlab, on 25 May 2014 - 12:35 PM, said:

Hi!
I have a bug report again :(

So:
Bug#1If you create a note then you get to painting menu.
Bug#2 If you want to Read/Edit a note, you click on the note name and down appears a text 'hi' and an error
Bug#3(or feature, I don't know) If you choose a background, than down appears the selected background's name

And I have a tip:
Create ability to set background image to painting :)

The RunnerX is updated!
(the link in signature is updated, too)
Well yes, I noticed that it brings to painting menu(forgot to change afer copy-paste), eror is probably because the "notetype" application which is "edit" aplication but with different colors is in different location, and background... forgot to add that everything would be re-drawed, that error doesn't do anything with program just annoys. And RunnerX will be updated, custom background in 2.2 "extender" update also did you post that you want to add that game, now I can't see that post, that game is completely OK, everytime I look at stuff what going outside of program, in your game there isn't stuff like fs..... or shell.run("virus or shell program")

#80 GreenByteSoftware

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:02 PM

Well... got back to development, improving everything!

Edited by thediamondgames, 27 May 2014 - 05:09 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users