25 replies to this topic

#1 PsychoTea

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:18 PM

The server's been shut down? :o :'(
Shame :( I thought you were doing so well, and it was so fun! :'(
---------------------------------------
Well alrighty then... I'm sure you had your reasons. So guys I have a plan. Assuming it's ok with Wired, I can host the modpack with all the mods, give everyone that was staff before staff again, (Including giving Wired co-owner or whatever), it will be hosted on my server in south-west England with a stable connection and powerful machine, BUT I wont do it if no one wants it, comment on here with "Psycho, create a new server!" or alike, and if there's enough interest I'll set it up.
Wired: If you have any issues with me doing this send me and PM and don't worry I've messaged you about this whole thing ;)

Note: I wont have the same map (Unless anyone has it?) or the same seed (Unless anyone has it?) (I'm asking Wired now...)

#2 TheMrIron2

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:36 PM

View PostPsychoTea, on 10 April 2014 - 08:18 PM, said:

Well alrighty then... I'm sure you had your reasons. So guys I have a plan. Assuming it's ok with Wired, I can host the modpack with all the mods, give everyone that was staff before staff again, (Including giving Wired co-owner or whatever), it will be hosted on my server in south-west England with a stable connection and powerful machine, BUT I wont do it if no one wants it, comment on here with "Psycho, create a new server!" or alike, and if there's enough interest I'll set it up.
Wired: If you have any issues with me doing this send me and PM and don't worry I've messaged you about this whole thing ;)

Note: I wont have the same map (Unless anyone has it?) or the same seed (Unless anyone has it?) (I'm asking Wired now...)

Please do! The server was so successful.

#3 Hinds

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMy house.

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:41 PM

Great idea! I'm with this ^^

#4 columna1

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:01 PM

Psycho, create a new server!

#5 madGoldfish

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:55 PM

Server, create a new Psycho!

Never played on that server, but out of all servers here
that one sounds the most promising.
Too bad it went off

#6 Csstform

• Members
  • 410 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:04 PM

The server's been shut down? :o/> :'(
Shame :(/> I thought you were doing so well, and it was so fun! :'(
Wired: If you have any issues with me doing this send me and PM and don't worry I've messaged you about this whole thing ;)/>

/me gives a thumbs up.

#7 PsychoTea

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:15 AM

Ah nice :D
I sure will do... I already have a server set up but I need to finish some things off with permissions, spawn, plugins etc etc... If anyone's willing to help me add me on skype: bensparkes8 (HELL)

#8 Slash0mega

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:47 AM

still seeking help for this server?

#9 PsychoTea

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:25 PM

Yeah :/

#10 CastleMan2000

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationThe trashcan where all Undertale trash is

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:03 PM

Psycho, make a new server! I'm late to the party, but I'd like to play that. I've been trying to make a CC server, but CC itself doesn't work. The server boots, but no mods are loaded.

#11 PsychoTea

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:47 PM

So the server is up and running. I still need to build a spawn, tweak all the permissions and add a few new plugins. But the server is ready for you to play on if you wish. I might make it whitelisted until all the work is done but for now it shall be public.
If you need to contact me message me on Skype: bensparkes8 - or on the server via /mail

~Note:
The server IS NOT finished yet. There may be alot of bugs and problems which need to be fixed. It could be said the server is in "Open Alpha", please be aware of this.

IP: mc.psycho-cast.com:30000

Edited by PsychoTea, 01 May 2014 - 04:59 PM.

#12 Hinds

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMy house.

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:52 PM

View PostPsychoTea, on 01 May 2014 - 04:47 PM, said:

So the server is up and running. I still need to build a spawn, tweak all the permissions and add a few new plugins. But the server is ready for you to play on if you wish. I might make it whitelisted until all the work is done but for now it shall be public.
If you need to contact me message me on Skype: bensparkes8 - or on the server via /mail

~Note:
The server IS NOT finished yet. There may be alot of bugs and problems which need to be fixed. It could be said the server is in "Open Alpha", please be aware of this.

Awesome! Mind sharing the ip?

#13 PsychoTea

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:23 PM

View PostHinds, on 01 May 2014 - 04:52 PM, said:

~Note:

Yeah I just saw that, I edited the original post but the IP: mc.psycho-cast.com:30000
:)

#14 Hinds

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMy house.

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:39 PM

View PostPsychoTea, on 01 May 2014 - 06:23 PM, said:

View PostHinds, on 01 May 2014 - 04:52 PM, said:

~Note:

Yeah I just saw that, I edited the original post but the IP: mc.psycho-cast.com:30000
:)

Thanks!

Edit: Not whitelisted :/

Edited by Hinds, 01 May 2014 - 06:43 PM.

#15 PsychoTea

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:57 PM

Sorry the whiteliste was on :P Turned it off now :D

#16 Slash0mega

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:34 AM

so, do we just use wireds modpack to join?

#17 PsychoTea

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:15 PM

View PostSlash0mega, on 02 May 2014 - 01:34 AM, said:

so, do we just use wireds modpack to join?

Yep :)

#18 PsychoTea

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 10:59 AM

Update: The whitelist came back on after the restart last night.... I've turned it off now and all is fixed :)

#19 Tiin57

Java Lunatic

• Members
  • 1,412 posts
  • LocationIndiana, United States

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:37 PM

The server seems to be down.

#20 PsychoTea

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:58 PM

Nope it's up, perhaps your using the wrong IP? It's mc.psycho-cast.com:30000
I'll go through and check everything is updating properly etc

EDIT: Everything seems to be fine, just check your IP, otherwise I don't know what your doing wrong...

Edited by PsychoTea, 03 May 2014 - 01:04 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users