• Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:22 PM

Admin application.

Minecraft username: InputUsername
Minecraft commands knowledge: 7.5/10
Minecraft building skill: 7/10
Why should I pick you?: I've been a 'helper' (special rank) on one server before; I was chosen because the owner needed help and trusted me. I handle responsibilities well and I always do as I'm told. Also, weird as it sounds, I'd like to use this opportunity of becoming an admin to improve my admin skills, as I'm not really experienced as an administrator. I did run a small server myself in the past though.
If a player was hacking/X-raying, what would YOU do?: If I caught them the first time, I would warn them and inform you (realgogogoluke) of their behaviour. The second time I would temp ban and if he/she were to do it again, they would be permanently banned. Of course I would notify you of the ban.
If a player was using racist/homophobic language, what would YOU do?: Just like the previous question; the first time they would be warned, the second time I would kick or tempban/permban, depending on the severity of the profane language.
What game is running on the left monitor at spawn?: When I joined, there were no monitors at spawn. In fact, there was no spawn.

#42 Agent Silence

• Members
  • 319 posts
  • Location[string "FindMe"]:23143: bad argument #1 to 'returnPos' (vector expected, got nil)

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:59 PM

The worldgen screwed up
I still have not found the cause of it

#43 la40858

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:37 PM

This is odd. Whenever I go to join (I have the latest forge and computercraft 1.63) this appears:

Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches
Complete details are in the log file

ID 31963 from Mod ComputerCraft is missing
ID 31962 from Mod ComputerCraft is missing
ID 31961 from Mod ComputerCraft is missing
ID 31964 from Mod ComputerCraft is missing

Contents of log file (A LOT OF STUFF):

http://pastebin.com/XqZ8RwN7

#44 InputUsername

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:44 PM

View Postla40858, on 04 June 2014 - 09:37 PM, said:

This is odd. Whenever I go to join (I have the latest forge and computercraft 1.63) this appears:

Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches
Complete details are in the log file

ID 31963 from Mod ComputerCraft is missing
ID 31962 from Mod ComputerCraft is missing
ID 31961 from Mod ComputerCraft is missing
ID 31964 from Mod ComputerCraft is missing

Contents of log file (A LOT OF STUFF):

http://pastebin.com/XqZ8RwN7

You're probably using ComputerCraft config files from an older version, which means ComputerCraft items and blocks will have different item/block IDs than the server. That's why Forge thinks you don't have those blocks and items (ID ... is missing). To fix the problem simply delete ComputerCraft.cfg from your .minecraft/config/ folder, then reload Minecraft. Worked for me.

#45 Lua.is.the.best

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:42 PM

View Postrealgogogoluke, on 12 May 2014 - 08:53 PM, said:

What kind of BIOS changes could I make? Motherboard BIOS or one I'm not aware of?
The bios.lua in the ComputerCraft.jar.
In assets/computercraft/lua (in the ComputerCraft.jar) there is a file called bios.lua. Beware when editing this: this is the (core) of the system, and if you mess one thing up, the computers might be bricked, or some functionality might be removed.

#46 Lua.is.the.best

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:00 PM

Minecraft Username: aepic101
Minecraft Commands Knowledge: (_/10) 7/10(ish)
Minecraft Building Skill: (_/10) 10/10! :P
Why Should I Pick You?: (One paragraph or more) When I do stuff, I try to do it right! I can help starters out on Lua, because I know basic Lua, like functions, if/then/else, while, variables, and more. I can build really good, and even though I can't do any GUI stuff yet, I can do amazing ASCII art. I can try to stay active, but everybody has real-life stuff. I have never been admin on a ComputerCraft server yet, and I want to. I have been waiting, now I finally can do it! I am really proud to help people out on modded adventures! Players sometimes can be bad, but boom, fixed by me! That is the whole reason why I wanted to sign up! To help others out, and other stuff!
If a player was hacking/X-Raying, what would YOU do?: (you will be judged on how reasonably you deal with this situation.) I would start with a warning, then kick, then ban.
If a player was using racist/homophobic language, what would YOU do?: (you will be judged on how reasonably you deal with this situation.) Starting with a warning, then kick, then ban.
What game is running on the left monitor at spawn?: There is no "monitor at spawn" now, so I can't answer that. But I remember it being Redirection.

#47 Emma

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Locationtmpim

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:07 PM

Minecraft Username: incinirate
Minecraft Commands Knowledge: (10/10)
Minecraft Building Skill: (5/10)
Why Should I Pick You?: You should pick me because I have tons of experience coding (7 years actually). Also, I am very good at dealing with other players and helping them out, in more ways then one, I could help other players with code or other stuff. I am very reliable and do not abuse powers for fear of losing them. Also, I would be very active
If a player was hacking/X-Raying, what would YOU do?: As that is a direct violation of the rules, would ban them.
If a player was using racist/homophobic language, what would YOU do?: Give 2 warnings, and if they continue after that they get banned.
What game is running on the left monitor at spawn?: Redirection

Edited by incinirate, 05 June 2014 - 11:46 PM.

#48 la40858

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:20 PM

View PostInputUsername, on 05 June 2014 - 02:44 PM, said:

You're probably using ComputerCraft config files from an older version, which means ComputerCraft items and blocks will have different item/block IDs than the server. That's why Forge thinks you don't have those blocks and items (ID ... is missing). To fix the problem simply delete ComputerCraft.cfg from your .minecraft/config/ folder, then reload Minecraft. Worked for me.

Thanks, man!

#49 realgogogoluke

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationContentia

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:51 AM

View PostAgent Silence, on 02 June 2014 - 09:59 PM, said:

The worldgen screwed up
I still have not found the cause of it
It's not screwed up, it's a test world

View PostLua.is.the.best, on 05 June 2014 - 06:00 PM, said:

Minecraft Username: aepic101
Minecraft Commands Knowledge: (_/10) 7/10(ish)
Minecraft Building Skill: (_/10) 10/10! :P
Why Should I Pick You?: (One paragraph or more) When I do stuff, I try to do it right! I can help starters out on Lua, because I know basic Lua, like functions, if/then/else, while, variables, and more. I can build really good, and even though I can't do any GUI stuff yet, I can do amazing ASCII art. I can try to stay active, but everybody has real-life stuff. I have never been admin on a ComputerCraft server yet, and I want to. I have been waiting, now I finally can do it! I am really proud to help people out on modded adventures! Players sometimes can be bad, but boom, fixed by me! That is the whole reason why I wanted to sign up! To help others out, and other stuff!
If a player was hacking/X-Raying, what would YOU do?: (you will be judged on how reasonably you deal with this situation.) I would start with a warning, then kick, then ban.
If a player was using racist/homophobic language, what would YOU do?: (you will be judged on how reasonably you deal with this situation.) Starting with a warning, then kick, then ban.
What game is running on the left monitor at spawn?: There is no "monitor at spawn" now, so I can't answer that. But I remember it being Redirection.
theobsidianduke will mod you, to become admin please add me on skype for an interview (Voice or text)

View Postincinirate, on 05 June 2014 - 07:07 PM, said:

Minecraft Username: incinirate
Minecraft Commands Knowledge: (10/10)
Minecraft Building Skill: (5/10)
Why Should I Pick You?: You should pick me because I have tons of experience coding (7 years actually). Also, I am very good at dealing with other players and helping them out, in more ways then one, I could help other players with code or other stuff. I am very reliable and do not abuse powers for fear of losing them. Also, I would be very active
If a player was hacking/X-Raying, what would YOU do?: As that is a direct violation of the rules, would ban them.
If a player was using racist/homophobic language, what would YOU do?: Give 2 warnings, and if they continue after that they get banned.
What game is running on the left monitor at spawn?: Redirection
theobsidianduke will mod you, to become admin please add me on skype for an interview (Voice or text)

#50 InputUsername

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 04:01 PM

I've added you on Skype, luke. Also, why is the server still down? I thought it would be restarted yesterday (?)

#51 la40858

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:39 PM

I keep getting killed by the admin (forget his name 'cause server seems to be down) that goes by 'obsidian'.
Whenever I get close to lava he hits me right into it, and have to walk all the way back to the mines.

Plus he's said that he's 11 years old, this isn't a daycare. Tighten up on the restrictions, please.

Also, is the server down? I have not been able to join.

Edited by la40858, 06 June 2014 - 08:47 PM.

#52 realgogogoluke

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationContentia

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:42 PM

View Postla40858, on 06 June 2014 - 07:39 PM, said:

I keep getting killed by the admin (forget his name 'cause server seems to be down) that goes by 'obsidian'.
Whenever I get close to lava he hits me right into it, and have to walk all the way back to the mines.
Plus he's said that he's 11 years old, this isn't a daycare. Tighten up on the restrictions, please.

I think he shut it down... I'm not physically able to restart the server, but at least he stopped it before he continued pushing people into the lava pits.

#53 la40858

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:42 PM

theobsidianduke/Agent Silence did this to another server, added these signs at spawn:
Spoiler
Perhaps we should de-mod him before he does this kind of thing, or worse? I mean he already shut down our server.
Other than this guy, I like this server, I really hope it doesn't go out of commission like the other ones that are CC only

--Even if you're quoting something else, please keep it clean
-Cranium

Edited by Cranium, 06 June 2014 - 11:47 PM.
removed language

#54 DD008

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:33 AM

Minecraft Username:
Minecraft Commands Knowledge: (_/10) Command Blocks Commands Knowlege and Tp and other commands
Minecraft Building Skill: (_/10) 8
Why Should I Pick You?: (One paragraph or more) Because i am a nice player and when i first joined i never knew i could grief but i dident do it because i was nice :) And also i am more then happy to help any player with any thing like if they need ink for a printer because squids dont spawn in this world and i can build anything for them for 2 diamond blocks or 5 obsidian and also i love computercraft and i am good at coding
If a player was hacking/X-Raying, what would YOU do?: (you will be judged on how reasonably you deal with this situation.) I would get proof first then if i found proof i will Immediatly Tell the owner and or other staff higher rank then me and i will ban them.
If a player was using racist/homophobic language, what would YOU do?: (you will be judged on how reasonably you deal with this situation.) I would warn them and if they do not listen i will kick and then i would ban them if they do it again and i would tell the owner so he can put it on records
What is the iron pyramid labeled? (Near spawn) The server is down i will come back to it and edit it

#55 DD008

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:22 AM

Why has the server been DOWN all day please turn it on please!

#56 Emma

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Locationtmpim

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:34 PM

View PostDD008, on 07 June 2014 - 08:22 AM, said:

Yeah? Plz get it back up luke.

#57 realgogogoluke

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationContentia

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:57 AM

View Postincinirate, on 07 June 2014 - 08:34 PM, said:

View Postrealgogogoluke, on 06 June 2014 - 10:42 PM, said:

I think he shut it down... I'm not physically able to restart the server, but at least he stopped it before he continued pushing people into the lava pits.

#58 Emma

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Locationtmpim

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:01 AM

View Postrealgogogoluke, on 08 June 2014 - 12:57 AM, said:

View Postincinirate, on 07 June 2014 - 08:34 PM, said:

View Postrealgogogoluke, on 06 June 2014 - 10:42 PM, said:

Does that mean that it'll be down for like 2 and a half more weeks? :unsure:

Edit: I talked to Luke and it looks like it will be back up tomorrow :D

Edited by incinirate, 08 June 2014 - 01:56 AM.

#59 Agent Silence

• Members
  • 319 posts
  • Location[string "FindMe"]:23143: bad argument #1 to 'returnPos' (vector expected, got nil)

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:23 AM

Sorry about killing you, I gave you speed buff, I didn't punch you.
If there is anything I can do to make it up, I will try my best to.

#60 DD008

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:03 AM

Thanks at least it will be ONTomorrow because tomorrow is still a weekend for me :D i have a extra holiday due to this

EDIT: By the way don't forget to accept my app on this comments

Edited by DD008, 08 June 2014 - 02:04 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users