130 replies to this topic

#1 realgogogoluke

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationContentia

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:08 PM

Download old worlds here.
World from the most recent run: http://www.filedropper.com/oldworld

Welcome ComputerCrafters, to a new server experience from me, as I had shut down my old ComputerCraft server a few months ago. This one, however, is different. We will be launching a NewObios official ComputerCraft server, which will take the place of my old server. This new one will not go away, or anything like that, as I have purchased a domain(newobios.com) and my reputation would be ruined if I shut this one down. This computercraft server will have all the NewObios admins as staff on it, and will be accessible via cc.newobios.com. The only mod will be ComputerCraft, on the latest version.
RULES:
1) No viruses, malware, worms, or anything related.
2) No griefing, stealing, raiding, or bullying.
3) No x-ray or any other cheats
4) Do not crash the server
5) Have fun

site: http://newobios.enjin.com/cc
IP: cc.newobios.com
Alternate IP: 173.74.22.194:25555

Scheduled downtime for cauldron installation.

Edited by realgogogoluke, 20 January 2016 - 01:19 AM.

#2 columna1

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:40 PM

Where is the IP?

#3 realgogogoluke

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationContentia

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:46 PM

View Postcolumna1, on 04 May 2014 - 02:40 PM, said:

Where is the IP?

Thanks for pointing that out! I have added it to the post. Sometimes you forget stuff...

I was wondering why nobody got on...

Edited by realgogogoluke, 04 May 2014 - 02:51 PM.

#4 Agoldfish

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • LocationSome Fish Bowl in Ohio.

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:46 PM

View Postcolumna1, on 04 May 2014 - 02:40 PM, said:

Where is the IP?
173.74.2.203:25555

#5 jordyvl

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:45 AM

How to register?
A sign saus register for a Fred computer PDA Turtle and accessoires
But it doesnt say how to register and the computer only says Free computers at g town

#6 realgogogoluke

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationContentia

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:40 PM

View Postjordyvl, on 06 May 2014 - 06:45 AM, said:

How to register?
A sign saus register for a Fred computer PDA Turtle and accessoires
But it doesnt say how to register and the computer only says Free computers at g town

You can't register anymore, as going across the bridge allows you to get the supplies from the dispensers.

An application from MakerJake:

• Minecraft Username: MakerJake

• Minecraft Commands Knowledge: (7/10)

• Minecraft Building Skill: (5/10)

• Why Should I Pick You?: Said in-game

• If a player was hacking/X-Raying, what would YOU do?: (you will be judged on how reasonably you deal with this situation.)I Would Consult the Owner immediately and Ban him..

• If a player was using racist/homophobic language, what would YOU do?: (you will be judged on how reasonably you deal with this situation.)Consult the owner and give him 1 last chance if he does it again immediate ban

• What game is running on the left monitor at spawn?: [Content Redacted]
Accepted!

Edited by realgogogoluke, 07 May 2014 - 12:23 AM.

#7 epicowner97

• Validating
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:59 PM

I joined the server and i thinks its nice but tits too bad nobody is on :S making my house now.

#8 Agent Silence

• Members
  • 319 posts
  • Location[string "FindMe"]:23143: bad argument #1 to 'returnPos' (vector expected, got nil)

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:34 PM

Joining now, didn't have time to disable all my TechWorld2 mods so if I look like I am walking about as fast as a sloth on crack(lol), just remember :)

Edited by Agent Silence, 07 May 2014 - 04:34 PM.

#9 H4X0RZ

• Members
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:43 PM

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Minecraft Username: laklaklak[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Minecraft Commands Knowledge: Depends, if you don't want me to know uber-hard bukkit plugins I would say 9 ^^ (9/10)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Minecraft Building Skill: I don't build much... If I do it becomes a big cube filled with computers xD (2/10)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Why Should I Pick You?: You should pick be because I know how to work as Administrator very well. I have my own server and I'm coding Bukkit plugins, so I got some knowledge about the backend part of a server. And I'm  kinda good at lua :D/>/>[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If a player was hacking/X-Raying, what would YOU do?: I would warn him and tell him to stop, if he doesn't stop I would kick him and tell it to the owner. If he comes back and still hacks he would get banned.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If a player was using racist/homophobic language, what would YOU do?: I would tell him to stop, and do the same steps as when someone would hack[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What game is running on the left monitor at spawn?: [color=#880000][size=2](Content Redacted)[/size][/color][/font][/color]

Edited by Freack100, 08 May 2014 - 12:11 PM.

#10 realgogogoluke

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationContentia

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:23 PM

View Postepicowner97, on 07 May 2014 - 03:59 PM, said:

I joined the server and i thinks its nice but tits too bad nobody is on :S making my house now.
Where might that house be?

View PostFreack100, on 07 May 2014 - 06:43 PM, said:

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Minecraft Username: laklaklak[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Minecraft Commands Knowledge: Depends, if you don't want me to know uber-hard bukkit plugins I would say 9 ^^ (9/10)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Minecraft Building Skill: I don't build much... If I do it becomes a big cube filled with computers xD (2/10)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Why Should I Pick You?: You should pick be because I know how to work as Administrator very well. I have my own server and I'm coding Bukkit plugins, so I got some knowledge about the backend part of a server. And I'm  kinda good at lua :D/>/>/>/>[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If a player was hacking/X-Raying, what would YOU do?: I would warn him and tell him to stop, if he doesn't stop I would kick him and tell it to the owner. If he comes back and still hacks he would get banned.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If a player was using racist/homophobic language, what would YOU do?: I would tell him to stop, and do the same steps as when someone would hack[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What game is running on the left monitor at spawn?: (Content Redacted)[/font][/color]

Accepted, and no, this is not a Bukkit server. Can you please remove the game from the post now please?

View Postalakazard12ingame, on 07 May 2014 - 06:43 PM, said:

• Minecraft Username: alakazard12

• Minecraft Commands Knowledge: (9.5/10)

• Minecraft Building Skill: (5.6/10)

• Why Should I Pick You?: (One paragraph or more) I have experience with admin on other servers, all of which have been closed. About three of those servers were ComputerCraft-focused servers. Two of those servers were both of Wired2Coffee's servers. I have a lot of experience with ComputerCraft and Lua (7 years with Lua), so I know what a malicious program looks like.

• If a player was hacking/X-Raying, what would YOU do?: (you will be judged on how reasonably you deal with this situation.) I would either ban, tempban, or kick the player based on the level of offense. If you were online at the time I would tell you.

• If a player was using racist/homophobic language, what would YOU do?: (you will be judged on how reasonably you deal with this situation.) The same thing that I'd do if they were hacking/X-Raying.

• What game is running on the left monitor at spawn?: (Content Redacted)

Accepted!

Edited by realgogogoluke, 07 May 2014 - 11:43 PM.

#11 Agent Silence

• Members
  • 319 posts
  • Location[string "FindMe"]:23143: bad argument #1 to 'returnPos' (vector expected, got nil)

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:57 AM

So, I want to make an application computer at spawn, can I have the resources and permission?
IGN : Agent_Silence

EDIT : Got a name change!

Edited by Agent Silence, 10 September 2014 - 12:20 AM.

#12 realgogogoluke

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationContentia

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:41 PM

View PostAgent Silence, on 08 May 2014 - 05:57 AM, said:

So, I want to make an application computer at spawn, can I have the resources and permission?
IGN : theobsidianduke

Yes

#13 Agent Silence

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:46 AM

bBUMP

#14 Agent Silence

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:36 PM

server is down again

#15 Zach the Cat

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:46 PM

It's not letting me join.

#16 realgogogoluke

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationContentia

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:44 AM

View PostAgent Silence, on 10 May 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

server is down again
Someone unplugged it, and I wasn't at home for a while.

#17 DennisLol110998

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:15 PM

Admin Application

Minecraft Username: DennisLol110998
Minecraft Commands Knowledge: 9 / 10
Minecraft Building Skill: 7.5 / 10
Why Should I Pick You?: I am a reliable person that has been promoted to staff on many servers that are now offline due to inactivity.
I have great knowledge of programming and I could solve program-related issues very well.
Unlike a lot of people, I do not use powers to my own advantage. I use my powers to help the server out and resolve issues with players.
If a player was hacking/X-Raying, what would YOU do?: I would gather proof until I have sufficient, so I can issue a ban without having to worry that a dispute goes wrong. After all, you need to be able to show that said player has been hacking.
If a player was using racist/homophobic language, what would YOU do?: I would warn said player and ask him to not repeat his action. If so, I will issue a kick. If said player continues using racist/homophobic language, I will gather proof and issue a ban.
What game is running on the left monitor at spawn?: The game running on the left monitor of spawn is called "redirection", a ComputerCraft remake of "Redirection", a game that passed Steam Greenlight a while ago.

#18 Zach the Cat

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:00 PM

is the server down again?

#19 Agent Silence

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:39 PM

Yah, someone crashed it accidentally, they forgot to put a sleep() on their loop so it crashed the server.

#20 Zach the Cat

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:17 PM

Wait someone can crash a server because they didn't use some certain little thing in their loop? well that doesn't sound too encouraging.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users