Need Help Coding

20 replies to this topic

#21 CreeperGoBoom

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:16 AM

first with no programs running, enter id and press enter, you should get a number next to a #
go to pastebin.com
open your saves folder for whatever mod pack you are using, go into computer, then into the number that came up, you should see some FILES, (no extension)
open the program you made using notepad or even better, notepad++, press ctrl+a, then ctrl+c, now go to pastebin.com, paste it in the text field using ctrl+v, select LUA next to syntax highlighting, make sure expiration wont delete it too soon, reccommend registering to pastebin so you can easily manage your pastes, then click done, now give us the link to the page that has just come up

do this for any code help you need, makes it tonnes easier for us to read it also ;)

i see you have plenty of fuel from your screenshot, but we need a more streamlined code paste

also, indent your statements, code blocks are ugly enough as it is ;), trust me you'll get more preference for help as the code is easier to read

example
such and such
if this = that then
  do this
else
  do this
end

-----

while true do
  if this = that then
  if this = something else then
	do this
  end
end

im no coding expert but i can help, this is one of many steps in the right direction :)
help us understand the problem exactly, and we'll do what we can but you must put in the hard yards first ;)

Edited by CreeperGoBoom, 06 May 2014 - 08:49 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users