Jump to content




printer peripheral [CC 1.48/1.481][MC 1.4.6/1.4.7] ccPrinter is back (need bukkit porter)

peripheral

130 replies to this topic

#21 Mendax

  • Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:34 AM

Oh yeah, any Ideas for a printer.eject() function? Also, I'm gonna (TRY) to port this to bukkit now.

#22 louitzie

  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:01 PM

 mrminer84403, on 01 June 2012 - 06:34 AM, said:

Oh yeah, any Ideas for a printer.eject() function? Also, I'm gonna (TRY) to port this to bukkit now.

Go on, you have my permission.

don't you need source code for that?

#23 Sxw

  • Members
  • 306 posts
  • LocationWhenever, Wherever!

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

 Noodle, on 30 May 2012 - 04:06 AM, said:

I'm actually excited to see it come out for smp, I can now Yell at people, IN SILENCE.
Oh no.

#24 xackerz

  • New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:01 PM

Hi! I port this mod to Bukkit and want to test it, but I need example. Who can write little example for me? Thank you!

P.S. louitzie, can i get your permission to publish port here if he works?

#25 louitzie

  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:04 PM

 xackerz, on 01 June 2012 - 06:01 PM, said:

Hi! I port this mod to Bukkit and want to test it, but I need example. Who can write little example for me? Thank you!

P.S. louitzie, can i get your permission to publish port here if he works?
did you already port it?

#26 xackerz

  • New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:10 PM

Quote

did you already port it?
yes! and I tested it (half part). but i need little example program to test it fully!

P.S. sorry for my English :)/>

#27 louitzie

  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:11 PM

 xackerz, on 01 June 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

Quote

did you already port it?
yes! and I tested it (half part). but i need little example program to test it fully!
1.2 already?

and what part needs testing

if you pm me the download link i will set it on the first post with your name

#28 xackerz

  • New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

 louitzie, on 01 June 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

1.2 already?

and what part needs testing

if you pm me the download link i will set it on the first post with your name

yes, version 1.2! for full test I need program, that can print on sheet of paper word hello. can you write it for me? i can' write it by myself, because i dont have much expirience in lua :)/>

#29 louitzie

  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

 xackerz, on 01 June 2012 - 07:24 PM, said:

 louitzie, on 01 June 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

1.2 already?

and what part needs testing

if you pm me the download link i will set it on the first post with your name

yes, version 1.2! for full test I need program, that can print on sheet of paper word hello. can you write it for me? i can' write it by myself, because i dont have much expirience in lua :)/>
ok

#30 PixelToast

  • Signature Abuser
  • 2,265 posts
  • Location3232235883

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:48 AM

i think you sould be able to craft the printer and scanner together, my printer has both a scanner and a printer

#31 D3matt

  • Members
  • 830 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 06:46 PM

Just to let you know, the bukkit server file download link isn't working.

#32 louitzie

  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:51 PM

server or downloadlink?

#33 Kane Hart

    Donator

  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:47 AM

 D3matt, on 02 June 2012 - 06:46 PM, said:

Just to let you know, the bukkit server file download link isn't working.
I don't think their is a version yet for bukkit :)/>

#34 D3matt

  • Members
  • 830 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:29 PM

Can you keep the links to old versions as well, please?

 Kane Hart, on 03 June 2012 - 02:47 AM, said:

 D3matt, on 02 June 2012 - 06:46 PM, said:

Just to let you know, the bukkit server file download link isn't working.
I don't think their is a version yet for bukkit :)/>
Forgot to read the entire post, did we?

#35 Pinkishu

  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:51 PM

Should add eject for scanner too :)/>

#36 DarkNinja2462

  • Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationThe 4th Dimension

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:14 PM

What about a little explanation of how to use the scanner.
do you use
text = scanner.scan....


#37 arbot

  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:19 AM

Bukkit port doesn't seem to be working for Tekkit, console gets spammed on startup about invalid containers..

#38 chuiby

  • New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:18 AM

There some weird issue occuring when we tried this mod... my friend gets extreme lag (Long delays before opening GUI and for the game in general) and often gets disconnected with with the reason (from the server's log): disconnect.overflow

Please fix this, thanks.

Version used: 1.4 on vanilla server

#39 D3matt

  • Members
  • 830 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:58 AM

Oh, and one last note... It's absolutely imperative that the mod version show up in modloader so when the server tells you it doesn't like your mods you know which version its expecting. The minecraft version is far less relevant than the mod version itself.

#40 xackerz

  • New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:11 AM

 arbot, on 04 June 2012 - 01:19 AM, said:

Bukkit port doesn't seem to be working for Tekkit, console gets spammed on startup about invalid containers..
sorry, I don't test Bukkit port to work with Tekkit





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users