Jump to content




CCEmuRedux - ComputerCraft Emulator Redux

java utility computer

523 replies to this topic

#21 Xtansia

  • Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 22 May 2014 - 01:55 PM

View Postapemanzilla, on 22 May 2014 - 01:34 PM, said:

-Snip-

If I were you, I'd try to implement support for major versions (1.5, 1.6) and have the user provide the jar for whatever version they want to emulate.

Supporting different versions is definitely on my todo list (which seems to be growing rapidly xD), It's a bit late here to deal with it now but I'll probably delve into it tomorrow sometime

#22 Lego Stax

  • Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationThe dark depths of the web

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:05 PM

I cannot wait to see the final product! I am very glad to be seeing one of these again. I really don't like to enter my Minecraft client just to test a program that involves two computers. Thank you so much for tackling this!

#23 apemanzilla

  • Members
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:51 PM

View Posttomass1996, on 22 May 2014 - 01:55 PM, said:

View Postapemanzilla, on 22 May 2014 - 01:34 PM, said:

-Snip-

If I were you, I'd try to implement support for major versions (1.5, 1.6) and have the user provide the jar for whatever version they want to emulate.

Supporting different versions is definitely on my todo list (which seems to be growing rapidly xD), It's a bit late here to deal with it now but I'll probably delve into it tomorrow sometime

If you wanted, you could even let the users pick a version from a list which would download the version they asked for :P

#24 RamiLego4Game

  • Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationSyria,Damascus

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:04 PM

Need Dev Download Link O_O :o

#25 apemanzilla

  • Members
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:12 PM

Any chance you could give us the Dev version without the CC jar and just tell us which version we need?

#26 logsys

  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:43 PM

Awesome job, can wait until you release it. I hate having to load minecraft to test my OS.

#27 TheOddByte

    Lazy Coder

  • Members
  • 1,607 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:59 PM

Awesome! I loved the old CCEmu and I can't wait for this one! :D

#28 Xtansia

  • Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:13 PM

I'll see about uploading a dev version once I get to uni, which shouldn't be too long, ~1-2 hrs

#29 Xtansia

  • Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 22 May 2014 - 11:11 PM

Just edited the op to include a dev version download with instructions

#30 RamiLego4Game

  • Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationSyria,Damascus

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:18 AM

View Posttomass1996, on 22 May 2014 - 11:11 PM, said:

Just edited the op to include a dev version download with instructions
Thanks So Much :lol: , I Will Tell You If I Found A Bug <_<

#31 RamiLego4Game

  • Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationSyria,Damascus

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:23 AM

View PostRamiLego4Game, on 23 May 2014 - 05:18 AM, said:

View Posttomass1996, on 22 May 2014 - 11:11 PM, said:

Just edited the op to include a dev version download with instructions
Thanks So Much :lol: , I Will Tell You If I Found A Bug <_<
Bugs:
1- Can't Paste Any Text
2- Just Pastebin Working, Should Have Way To Set The Allowed Websites (github.com)

#32 theoriginalbit

    Semi-Professional ComputerCrafter

  • Moderators
  • 7,332 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:36 AM

View Posttomass1996, on 21 May 2014 - 02:11 AM, said:

Development Version:
The current dev version can be downloaded from HERE
Bugtracker?

View Posttomass1996, on 21 May 2014 - 02:11 AM, said:

The data directory is located at:
OSX: /Users/<user>/ccemulator
Can you please make it the standard location
~/Library/Application\ Support/ccemulator/

Edited by theoriginalbit, 23 May 2014 - 05:44 AM.


#33 Xtansia

  • Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:44 AM

View Posttheoriginalbit, on 23 May 2014 - 05:36 AM, said:

View Posttomass1996, on 21 May 2014 - 02:11 AM, said:

The data directory is located at:
OSX: /Users/<user>/ccemulator
Can you please make it the standard location
~/Library/Application\ Support/ccemulator/

Ah yeah I suppose, I was just using the default libgdx external path which uses the home directory as the base dir, but easily fixed

View PostRamiLego4Game, on 23 May 2014 - 05:23 AM, said:

-Snip-
Bugs:
1- Can't Paste Any Text
2- Just Pastebin Working, Should Have Way To Set The Allowed Websites (github.com)

Not so much bugs, as just features I haven't implemented yet, but they are on my list

#34 theoriginalbit

    Semi-Professional ComputerCrafter

  • Moderators
  • 7,332 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:53 AM

View Posttomass1996, on 23 May 2014 - 05:44 AM, said:

Ah yeah I suppose, I was just using the default libgdx external path which uses the home directory as the base dir, but easily fixed
awesome thanks ;) applications that don't use the application support folder annoy me so much :P

#35 Xtansia

  • Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:06 AM

View Posttheoriginalbit, on 23 May 2014 - 05:53 AM, said:

View Posttomass1996, on 23 May 2014 - 05:44 AM, said:

Ah yeah I suppose, I was just using the default libgdx external path which uses the home directory as the base dir, but easily fixed
awesome thanks ;) applications that don't use the application support folder annoy me so much :P

I'll revert back to the original path scheme like was used in ccemu, and also rename the data dir to ccemuredux
Windows : %APPDATA%\.ccemuredux
OSX : ~/Library/Application Support/ccemuredux
Linux : ~/.ccemuredux

#36 RamiLego4Game

  • Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationSyria,Damascus

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:15 AM

View Posttomass1996, on 23 May 2014 - 06:06 AM, said:

View Posttheoriginalbit, on 23 May 2014 - 05:53 AM, said:

View Posttomass1996, on 23 May 2014 - 05:44 AM, said:

Ah yeah I suppose, I was just using the default libgdx external path which uses the home directory as the base dir, but easily fixed
awesome thanks ;) applications that don't use the application support folder annoy me so much :P

I'll revert back to the original path scheme like was used in ccemu, and also rename the data dir to ccemuredux
Windows : %APPDATA%\.ccemuredux
OSX : ~/Library/Application Support/ccemuredux
Linux : ~/.ccemuredux

I'm About To Like All Your Posts At This Topic, Because You Are Amazing

#37 theoriginalbit

    Semi-Professional ComputerCrafter

  • Moderators
  • 7,332 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:19 AM

View Posttomass1996, on 23 May 2014 - 06:06 AM, said:

I'll revert back to the original path scheme like was used in ccemu, and also rename the data dir to ccemuredux
Windows : %APPDATA%\.ccemuredux
OSX : ~/Library/Application Support/ccemuredux
Linux : ~/.ccemuredux
sounds like a good plan ;)

#38 Xtansia

  • Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:43 AM

OUTDATED
New Development Version:
CCEmuRedux-v1.0-dev.1.jar [CC1.63]

Changes:
Spoiler

Edited by tomass1996, 11 October 2015 - 10:55 PM.


#39 Xtansia

  • Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:49 AM

View Posttheoriginalbit, on 23 May 2014 - 05:36 AM, said:

-Snip-

Bugtracker?

Ah you must have added this after I quoted your post, currently none, was about to link to GitHub issue tracker only to find you can't have a public issue tracker on a private repo like you can with BitBucket D:

#40 theoriginalbit

    Semi-Professional ComputerCrafter

  • Moderators
  • 7,332 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:18 AM

View Posttomass1996, on 23 May 2014 - 06:49 AM, said:

Ah you must have added this after I quoted your post, currently none, was about to link to GitHub issue tracker only to find you can't have a public issue tracker on a private repo like you can with BitBucket D:
Unfortunately not. use Bitbucket, you can get Bitbucket when making a new repo take its git from GitHub :) either that or just make another GitHub repo just for issues, but I suggest former over latter.

EDIT:
Feature Request:
Double clicking a 'session' will load it :)

Edited by theoriginalbit, 23 May 2014 - 07:20 AM.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users