#281 ItsRodrick

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Location= gps.locate() or "unknown"

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:32 PM

Oh, now it's working fine :D

Oh, and I made to myself this small Batch that allows me to use any versions:
cd "%appdata%\.ccemuredux"
javaw.exe -Xmx512M -cp %appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\jackson-core.jar;%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\jackson-annotations.jar;%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\jackson-databind.jar;%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\guava.jar;[b]%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\computercraft.jar[/b];%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\gdx.jar;%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\gdx-backend-lwjgl.jar;%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\gdx-platform.jar;%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\lwjgl.jar;%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\lwjgl-platform.jar;%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\ccemuredux.jar com.xtansia.ccemu.desktop.DesktopLauncher

Find the %appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\computercraft.jar, place a (different named) computercraft.jar there and rename it in the Batch.

#282 Xtansia

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:46 PM

View PostMikk809h, on 22 May 2015 - 05:26 PM, said:

Btw, tomass. is there going to be any ports to the new CC version(pre release)?
or atleast the ability to choose the computercraft.jar file?

(i know it's been asked alot, but i guess many wants a "detailed" answer, or what its known as)

I've been meaning to take a look at it, unfortunately I've been MIA for a while due to University and the like.
Updating ComputerCraft should and most likely will be a easy task.
I'm not really in the loop about everything at the moment, but is 1.74pr20 reasonably stable?
The issues with the colours in the screenshots above is just that the numbers ranging [0-16] representing colour internally have been flipped, for whatever reason, but that's trivial to fix.
I can't make any promises about the choosing ComputerCraft version or jar. But I'll try to have a look at it sometime soon.

#283 Lupus590

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:03 PM

View PostItsRodrick, on 22 May 2015 - 05:32 PM, said:

-snip-
small Batch that allows me to use any versions:
javaw.exe -Xmx512M -cp %appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\jackson-core.jar;%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\jackson-annotations.jar;%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\jackson-databind.jar;%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\guava.jar;[b]%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\computercraft.jar[/b];%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\gdx.jar;%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\gdx-backend-lwjgl.jar;%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\gdx-platform.jar;%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\lwjgl.jar;%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\lwjgl-platform.jar;%appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\ccemuredux.jar com.xtansia.ccemu.desktop.DesktopLauncher

Find the %appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin\computercraft.jar, place a (different named) computercraft.jar there and rename it in the Batch.

View Posttomass1996, on 22 May 2015 - 05:46 PM, said:

-snip-
I can't make any promises about the choosing ComputerCraft version or jar. But I'll try to have a look at it sometime soon.

Could you have some kind of bootstrapper which does the same as the batch commands that Rodrick provided?

#284 Xtansia

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:12 PM

View PostLupus590, on 22 May 2015 - 06:03 PM, said:

-snip-
small Batch that allows me to use any versions:

-snip-

Could you have some kind of bootstrapper which does the same as the batch commands that Rodrick provided?

It's not quite that simple if I want to support multiple ComputerCraft versions, as internal method names/behaviors/structuring/etc changes between versions, and so require separate implementations of the backend for the various iterations of ComputerCraft, this is mostly limited to major versions like 1.6x -> 1.7x thankfully.
Because my original plan and idea was to have the ability to select a version of ComputerCraft from a list, and have it downloaded if required, and the ability to select a version but choose a custom jar for it. In the same vein as the Minecraft launchers profiles & versions.

#285 ItsRodrick

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Location= gps.locate() or "unknown"

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:27 PM

Ok, I made this: CC Emu Redux - Custom Launcher (Still Batch)

You can change the names of the .jars, but in my case I have at %appdata%\.ccemuredux\bin:
Spoiler
(And yeah, I'm Brazillian)

#286 ardera

• Members
  • 503 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:03 PM

The updater downloads corrupt jarfiles. It seems the download site is broken.

#287 Xtansia

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 01 June 2015 - 09:21 PM

View Postardera, on 30 May 2015 - 04:03 PM, said:

The updater downloads corrupt jarfiles. It seems the download site is broken.

If you look at the previous page of replies you'd see this has been 'fixed', you'll need to download the launcher again.

#288 biggest yikes

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 10:20 PM

Is there a way I can turn on the LuaJC compiler?

View PostItsRodrick, on 22 May 2015 - 06:27 PM, said:

Ok, I made this: CC Emu Redux - Custom Launcher (Still Batch)
Batch, not Bash!
Posted Image

#289 Commador

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 07:46 PM

Tomass, I see you're using bitbucket for your hosting. Why not just host the binaries with bitbucket's system?

#290 Alice

• Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 22 June 2015 - 02:12 AM

Have to say, if I haven't already, I really like this emulator. I run Arch Linux and if I'm not using CCLite, I'm using this. Turns out I'm too lazy to build CCLite at the moment, so guess what I'm running right now?

#291 lifewcody

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Locationstill looking....

Posted 22 June 2015 - 04:17 AM

For peripherals, is there a way to set a regular modem and not a wireless one?

#292 cyanisaac

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:46 AM

If you could please upgrade the ComputerCraft version that this is running to 1.74 that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

#293 Alice

• Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 02 July 2015 - 03:53 AM

View Postcyanisaac, on 01 July 2015 - 12:46 AM, said:

If you could please upgrade the ComputerCraft version that this is running to 1.74 that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Please read the whole post.

View PostMikk809h, on 22 May 2015 - 05:26 PM, said:

Btw, tomass. is there going to be any ports to the new CC version(pre release)?
or atleast the ability to choose the computercraft.jar file?

(i know it's been asked alot, but i guess many wants a "detailed" answer, or what its known as)

I've been meaning to take a look at it, unfortunately I've been MIA for a while due to University and the like.
Updating ComputerCraft should and most likely will be a easy task.
I'm not really in the loop about everything at the moment, but is 1.74pr20 reasonably stable?
The issues with the colours in the screenshots above is just that the numbers ranging [0-16] representing colour internally have been flipped, for whatever reason, but that's trivial to fix.

Oh, now it's working fine :D

Oh, and I made to myself this small Batch that allows me to use any versions:

#294 Lupus590

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:40 AM

View PostAlice, on 02 July 2015 - 03:53 AM, said:

-snip-

I've tried that trick, results in a crash of the emulator

Edited by Lupus590, 02 July 2015 - 07:41 AM.

#295 Xtansia

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:10 AM

I've pushed an update to CC1.74
It should also fix the issue of the library being misnamed on OSX Java 8.

#296 Lupus590

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:09 AM

View Posttomass1996, on 02 July 2015 - 08:10 AM, said:

I've pushed an update to CC1.74
It should also fix the issue of the library being misnamed on OSX Java 8.

Yay!

#297 Balizaj

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:21 PM

Can someone help me add a wireless modem? I'm not sure i understand how to do this..

#298 jerimo

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 04:13 PM

View PostBalizaj, on 02 July 2015 - 02:21 PM, said:

Can someone help me add a wireless modem? I'm not sure i understand how to do this..

Open up the json of the computer you are trying to put a modem on,then change the line under peripheral from "type" = 0 to "type" = "WirelessModem" in the section of the side you want it to be

#299 biggest yikes

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 04:20 PM

A suggestion: maybe there could be a _EMULATOR_VERSION constant so programs can tell what CCEmuRedux version people are using, if any.

#300 Alice

• Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 04 July 2015 - 08:33 PM

The emulator should be built so that it perfectly emulates ComputerCraft. Why should they use that instead of the builtin utilities?

EDIT - Does CCEmuRedux add in functions to the Lua side that aren't in standard CraftOS? O.o

Edited by Alice, 04 July 2015 - 08:34 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users