Dog's Progs for Stargates, Biolocks, and more!

lua

8 replies to this topic

#1 Dog

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationEarth orbit

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:08 PM

Welcome to the central repository for basic info and links to all my programs. If you need help with a specific program, please post in that program's thread. For help with BioPup, ccTuner, showMethods, Monitor Message Scroller, or the Multi-Monitor Graffiti Board please post in this thread. For help with ccDHDbasic or ccDHDlite, please post in the ccDHD thread (and mention that you are using ccDHDbasic or ccDHDlite).

Posted Image

Posted Image

ccDHD - Full featured suite for LanteaCraft and SGCraft
Attached Image: DialScreen2.png MC 1.7.10+ | CC 1.64+ | LanteaCraft 1.7.10-70 / LC2-16+ or SGCraft 1.9.5-mc1.7.10 / SGCraft 1.11.x (and optionally, Gopher's Peripherals 2.2)
ccDHD thread

ccDHDlite 1.5 - Basic dialing and addressbook management for old LanteaCraft (1.7.10-70) and old SGCraft (1.9.5).
Attached Image: ccDHDlite-dial.png Attached Image: ccDHDlite-logs.png Attached Image: ccDHDlite-help.png MC 1.7.10 | CC 1.64+ | LanteaCraft 1.7.10-70 or SGCraft 1.95-mc1.7.10
Pastebin: W3AxUYJE
ComputerCraft: pastebin get W3AxUYJE startup
Installation: Simply connect an advanced computer to a stargate adapter, directly or via modem/network cable, and install ccDHDlite
Operaton: Left click an address to dial, right click to edit, middle click to delete
Special thanks to theoriginalbit for his custom read and newButton functions.

ccDHDlite 2.0 - Basic dialing and addressbook management for new LanteaCraft (LC2) and new SGCraft (1.11.x).
Attached Image: ccDHDlite-dial.png Attached Image: ccDHDlite-logs.png Attached Image: ccDHDlite-help.png MC 1.7.10 | CC 1.64+ | LanteaCraft LC2-15+ or SGCraft 1.11-mc1.7.10+
Pastebin: ieFgzNMf
ComputerCraft: pastebin get ieFgzNMf startup
Installation: Simply connect an advanced computer to a stargate (LanteaCraft) or a stargate adapter (SGCraft), directly or via modem/network cable, and install ccDHDlite
Operation: Left click an address to dial, right click to edit, middle click to delete
Special thanks to theoriginalbit for his custom read and newButton functions.

ccDHDbasic - Basic dialing and addressbook management for new SGCraft (1.11.x).
MC 1.7.10 | CC 1.64+ | SGCraft 1.11-mc1.7.10+
Pastebin: JYpfKQL6
ComputerCraft: pastebin get JYpfKQL6 startup
Installation: Simply connect an advanced computer to a stargate adapter (SGCraft), directly or via modem/network cable, and install ccDHDbasic
Operation: Left click "Dial" to dial, middle click an entry in the list to delete
Special thanks to theoriginalbit for his custom read function.

Posted Image

BioPup - Basic scanner and user management for the Biometric Scanner in Gopher's Peripherals
Attached Image: BioPup_scanners.png Attached Image: BioPup_users.png Attached Image: BioPup_userInfo.png Attached Image: BioPup_manual.png MC 1.6.4 | CC 1.58 | Gopher's Peripherals 2.13 or MC 1.7.10 | CC 1.73+ | Gopher's Peripherals 2.2
Pastebin: H8LKg8kS
ComputerCraft: pastebin get H8LKg8kS BioPup
Installation: Simply connect an advanced computer to one or more biolocks (directly or via modem/network cable) and install BioPup
Special thanks to theoriginalbit for his custom read function.

InnKeeper - Hotel/base room/door management for the Biometric Scanner in Gopher's Peripherals
Attached Image: MainScreen.png MC 1.6.4 | CC 1.58 | Gopher's Peripherals 2.13 or MC 1.7.10 | CC 1.73+ | Gopher's Peripherals 2.2
InnKeeper thread

Posted Image

WiRe - Redstone Master Control for your base
Attached Image: WiRe Server Mon.png MC 1.6.4 & CC 1.63 or MC 1.7.10 & CC 1.64+ or MC 1.8 & CC 1.76
WiRe thread

buttonBuddy - A basic button API
MC 1.6.4+ | CC 1.58+
buttonBuddy thread

cableBuddy - A basic bundled cable API
MC 1.6.4+ | CC 1.58+
cableBuddy thread

Monitor Message Scroller - Custom scrolling message on advanced monitor(s)
MC 1.6.4+ & CC 1.63+
Pastebin: sM3Q6qaY
ComputerCraft: pastebin get sM3Q6qaY mms
Installation: Connect one or more advanced monitor arrays to a computer and run the program. Monitor arrays should be 1 tall and all of equal width. Press q to stop the current message and enter a new one. Type quit in the message field to exit the program.
Command line options (for startup, etc.):
- Use quotes around your text if more than one word
- Text scale should be 0.5 through 5.0
- Only text and textScale are required (centerMessage, flashMessage, and resetColor are optional - to turn on, use the letter y)
mms <"text"> <textScale> <centerMessage> <flashMessage> <resetColor>

Self-clearing, multi-monitor graffiti board - Draw whatever you like on each monitor array, clears every 15 minutes
MC 1.6.4+ | CC 1.63+
Pastebin: eq9ht0wJ
ComputerCraft: pastebin get eq9ht0wJ graffiti
Installation: Connect one or more 2+ tall by 1+ wide advanced monitor arrays to a computer and run the program. Each attached monitor array can be a different size if desired. Press q to stop the program.

showMethods - Display the methods available on all connected devices
MC 1.7.10+ & CC 1.64+
Pastebin: FxyJJ9R9
ComputerCraft: pastebin get FxyJJ9R9 showMethods
Requires an advanced computer
Press F1 in the program for basic help

ccTuner - Basic playback and station management for OpenFM
Attached Image: ccTuner - main.png Attached Image: ccTuner - Radionomy.png Attached Image: ccTuner - Other.png MC 1.7.10 | CC 1.73+ | OpenFM
Pastebin: hKuKNEcM
ComputerCraft: pastebin get hKuKNEcM ccTuner
Installation: Simply attach an OpenFM tuner (with attached speaker) to an Advanced Computer and install ccTuner
Operation: Left click a station to play, right click to edit, middle click to delete. Stop is at the top left, volume is next to stop. F1 for basic help.
Other: For 'Other' sites, paste the entire stream URL in the Channel field

StarCaster - Customizable fireworks show for the MoarPeripherals Fireworks Launcher
Attached Image: StarCaster.png MC 1.6.4 & CC 1.63 or MC 1.7.10 & CC 1.64+
MoarPeripherals thread
(StarCaster is included with MoarPeripherals)
Get the latest version on Pastebin (in cc: pastebin get mwdc6bK9 StarCaster)
Special thanks to theoriginalbit for many custom functions and a lot of help and feedback

Posted Image

cc10 - X-10 like wireless redstone control for advanced wireless pocket computers
Attached Image: cc10edit.png MC 1.6.4 & CC 1.63 or MC 1.7.10 & CC 1.64+ or MC 1.8 and CC 1.76
cc10 thread

gtRemote - GUI based turtle remote for advanced wireless pocket computers
Attached Image: gtRemoteControl.png MC 1.6.4 & CC 1.63 or MC 1.7.10 & CC 1.64+ or MC 1.8 and CC 1.76
gtRemote thread

*** Old/Retired Programs ***

Fireworks show - Automated fireworks show for Misc. Peripherals Fireworks Launcher
[No screenshots] MC 1.5.2-1.6.4 / CC 1.53-1.58 | Misc. Peripherals mod
Fireworks show thread

Edited by Dog, 24 October 2018 - 04:39 PM.

#2 Gumball

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationFairbanks, Alaska

Posted 18 October 2014 - 04:51 AM

Kewlios! I wish I was as good as you at this, it'd be cool to be able to make those stuffs.

Why do I post these? Or why DID I? I knew I was gonna get better at LUA...

Edited by bluebird173, 21 June 2015 - 06:22 PM.

#3 LoganDark

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMacintosh HD/Users/LoganDark

Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:35 AM

Lol, I am genuinely surprised this post doesn't already have like, 200 million replies.

Edited by LoganDark, 09 December 2015 - 06:35 AM.

#4 Creator

Mad Dash Victor

• Members
  • 2,168 posts
  • LocationYou will never find me, muhahahahahaha

Posted 09 December 2015 - 04:02 PM

Well, that's how it works. if you don't have many bugs, no one responds.

#5 Dog

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationEarth orbit

Posted 10 December 2015 - 05:23 PM

View PostLoganDark, on 09 December 2015 - 06:35 AM, said:

Lol, I am genuinely surprised this post doesn't already have like, 200 million replies.

View PostCreator, on 09 December 2015 - 04:02 PM, said:

There have been *plenty* of bugs. I just try to find and squash them before anyone sees them. :P Actually most of my programs have their own threads which is probably why this thread is so quiet - the few programs here that don't have their own thread are relatively straight forward and easy to figure out (and bug free as far as I know).

#6 LoganDark

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMacintosh HD/Users/LoganDark

Posted 11 December 2015 - 09:52 PM

View PostCreator, on 09 December 2015 - 04:02 PM, said:

Must be why my password lock system is no longer getting replies. :P

Edit: Oh no, the arrival of a horde of replies to this thread is imminent...

Edited by LoganDark, 13 December 2015 - 04:27 AM.

#7 Dog

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationEarth orbit

Posted 28 June 2016 - 12:21 AM

Lots of updates :D

- BioPup 2.0.00 is released
- ccTuner 1.0.00 is released
- InnKeeper updated to 1.1.00
- StarCaster updated to 1.0.05
- WiRe, cc10, and gtRemote all updated to 1.5.00

#8 Dog

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationEarth orbit

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:10 AM

Noteworthy updates...

- ccDHD 2.0RC9x released (biggest update since 2.0alpha)
- WiRe, cc10, and gtRemote all updated to 2.0.00

All of the above updates feature one or more of the following:

- Anvarins' pbkdf2/SHA256 implementation (password hashing with salt) (ccDHD, cc10, gtRemote)
- SquidDev's AES implementation (communications encryption/decryption) (ccDHD, cc10, gtRemote, WiRe)
- Alex Kloss' base64 implementation (encrypted communications encoding/decoding) (ccDHD, cc10, gtRemote, WiRe)

It's been a long time coming, but I finally implemented password hashing and communications encryption for those scripts that could take advantage of it. While not using terribly complex encryption keys, the combination of hashing and encryption should provide a reasonable level of safety for those wishing to use the passworded features of any of these scripts.

Thanks and gratitude to the above programmers, without whose efforts these updates probably wouldn't have happened.

#9 Dog

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationEarth orbit

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:03 PM

Some updates for future compatibility...

CC10, gtRemote, WiRe, and ccDHD have all been updated to work with Lua 5.1 features disabled. This should help ensure the scripts continue to work when CC eventually moves away from Lua 5.1.

Edited by Dog, 02 April 2018 - 09:49 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users