Ftb Movable quarry

turtle networking

1 reply to this topic

#1 loovjo

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:48 AM

I've just created a quarry program that I decided to share with you guys. You'll need two turtles, one wireless mining and one wireless engineering. To use the program, place the mining turtle at about 200 blocks above bedrock facing north and download the mining turtle program (in the turtle's console, type "pastebin get gJvbxBw3 startup" without the quotes). In the 16'th slot in the turtle, place a BuildCraft Quarry, in the 15'th slot, place a thermal expansion energy conduite, in the 14'th slot, place an ender chest that is connected to a sorting system of some kind and in the 14th slot, place another ender chest with fuel to the turtle. The engineering turtle you'll need to place 2 blocks above the mining turtle, also facing north. In the 16'th slot in that turtle, place a tesseract that is set to only receive energy, and in the 15'th slot you'll need to have an fuel ender chest. To get the program to the engineering turtle, do "pastebin get 0uKD52qM" without the quotes. Happy auto-quarrying!

#2 BaRF

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:43 AM

Looks fun. I haven't tried it yet, but looking at your code, I'm wondering what is supposed to be placed in slot 13? The main script calls for this item as a refuel option so I'm guessing it has to do with the fuel ;)

Could you also make it work with landmarks so the quarry can be bigger?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users