Ink - Microsoft Word/Pages for ComputerCraft

25 replies to this topic

#21 Cookiezi

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:18 PM

This is an amazing program!
Great job on it, I can see you put lots of effort into it.

#22 LeDark Lua

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • LocationLeLua

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:34 PM

oeed I request your premision to modify your Inc to love.oeed.inc.app this is my OS's thing so that it could create an icon on the desktop!

#23 oeed

Oversimplifier

• Members
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand

Posted 22 June 2015 - 12:56 AM

View PostLeDark Lua, on 21 June 2015 - 07:34 PM, said:

oeed I request your premision to modify your Inc to love.oeed.inc.app this is my OS's thing so that it could create an icon on the desktop!

Sure :)

#24 Alice

• Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 22 June 2015 - 03:25 AM

So, mind if I port this to stock Lua and POSIX / ncurses so I can have an amazing text editor? :D

#25 oeed

Oversimplifier

• Members
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand

Posted 22 June 2015 - 05:11 AM

View PostAlice, on 22 June 2015 - 03:25 AM, said:

So, mind if I port this to stock Lua and POSIX / ncurses so I can have an amazing text editor? :D/>

I mean, the code here is rather... Terrible to be honest. I'll likely be releasing a brand new suite of programs using Silica, maybe including a word processor.

So yeah I don't see why not really, but lots of the code (specifically the text selection and colouring) is really bad and dodgy.

#26 Alice

• Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 23 June 2015 - 05:23 AM

View Postoeed, on 22 June 2015 - 05:11 AM, said:

View PostAlice, on 22 June 2015 - 03:25 AM, said:

So, mind if I port this to stock Lua and POSIX / ncurses so I can have an amazing text editor? :D/>

I mean, the code here is rather... Terrible to be honest. I'll likely be releasing a brand new suite of programs using Silica, maybe including a word processor.

So yeah I don't see why not really, but lots of the code (specifically the text selection and colouring) is really bad and dodgy.
Maybe it is, but it'll give me a reason to make a ComputerCraft Lua wrapper with POSIX.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users