Forum bug?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Monthkiller

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:21 PM

So i logged on to my account today, and i was going to update bOS, but sadly, the editor has a bug.

So, i went to edit some of it, and if any you guys know html? (i do)
It went into html mode so it looked like i was coding html. Here's some of it:

<p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: #000080"><span style="font-size: 24px;"><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif">b</span></span></span><span style="font-size: 24px;"><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><span style="color: #006400">OS</span></span></span></p>

And thats only the top where it says: bOS

Can someone fix my forum or fix the bug? I want to keep updating it, but it is so crumbled up, i dont know here i am when editing the post...

#2 Lyqyd

Lua Liquidator

• Moderators
  • 8,465 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:29 PM

Moved to Forum Discussion.

#3 Saldor010

• Members
  • 467 posts
  • LocationThe United States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:17 PM

Did you try refreshing the page to see if it went away?

#4 Dog

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationEarth orbit

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:19 PM

I've had that happen to me several times (using Chrome). FWIW, closing and reopening the browser fixes it for me.

#5 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:11 AM

It usually happens some times when toggling the rich text editor (button up the top left of the posting box). Continuing to toggle it will usually (eventually) trick it into doing the opposite and getting rid of the HTML again.

#6 Monthkiller

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:02 PM

View PostJiloacom, on 19 July 2014 - 10:17 PM, said:

Did you try refreshing the page to see if it went away?
Yes. Cranium fixed the post a few days after but before that it just stayed that way

View PostBomb Bloke, on 20 July 2014 - 12:11 AM, said:

It usually happens some times when toggling the rich text editor (button up the top left of the posting box). Continuing to toggle it will usually (eventually) trick it into doing the opposite and getting rid of the HTML again.
Nope. Wasnt doing that.

View PostDog, on 19 July 2014 - 11:19 PM, said:

I've had that happen to me several times (using Chrome). FWIW, closing and reopening the browser fixes it for me.
I was using chrome too

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users