[1.6.4]Essence-ially digital 24/7 WHITELISTED Mature

8 replies to this topic

#1 I_IblackI_I

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:10 AM

Attached Image: Essence-ially digital.png

What is the Essence-ially digital server?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Essence-ially digital is a server that has a focus around computercraft however we also have Thaumcraft and Railcraft. We have it whitelisted to make sure only mature people join and to filter out the griefers.

What is unique about it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We don't have any OPs so there won't be any admin abuse*

Rednet has a range of 3000 on high altitude and 1500 on low

Friendly community

No flight(except Thaumcraft)

Whitelist application

Must contain Your IGN, Age, CC experience, (you can PM me your skype name or post here)

Why you want to join the server and why i should allow you.

You get the IP-adress and link to modpack when you get accepted

I may call you on skype when I'm not sure if you fit the server.

Modlist
--------------------------------------
  • AE
  • NEI
  • Waila
  • Autoutils
  • Bibliocraft
  • ComputerCraft
  • Buildcraft
  • MFR
  • NetherOres
  • FMP
  • TE
  • Big Reactors
  • Carpenter's blocks
  • Chisel
  • EU
  • Immibis's Peripherals
  • Inventory Tweaks
  • Iron Chest
  • Jabba
  • MapWriter
  • ProjectRed
  • Thaumcraft
  • Railcraft
  • MoarPeripherals
  • Numina
  • Modular Powersuits
  • obsidian Pressure Plates
  • OpenMods
  • OpenBlocks
  • Tinkers' consturct
  • Switches
  • Thaumic Tinkerer

Edited by I_IblackI_I, 24 July 2014 - 11:11 AM.

#2 valithor

• Members
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:23 PM

I would suggest either giving links to the mods or providing a mod pack. Not many people will take the time to look up each mod and download it on their own.

#3 I_IblackI_I

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:25 PM

View Postvalithor, on 24 July 2014 - 03:23 PM, said:

I would suggest either giving links to the mods or providing a mod pack. Not many people will take the time to look up each mod and download it on their own.
Thats why i got the modpack link ready but "You get the IP-adress and link to modpack when you get accepted"

#4 valithor

• Members
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:57 PM

View PostI_IblackI_I, on 24 July 2014 - 03:25 PM, said:

View Postvalithor, on 24 July 2014 - 03:23 PM, said:

Thats why i got the modpack link ready but "You get the IP-adress and link to modpack when you get accepted"

Oh lol sorry must have missed that line.

Ign: valithor2
CC experience: I have been using Computercraft for around a year, and have owned a CC server. I am also a co-owner of Lua land which is another Computercraft server.
Why I want to join: I want a server i can come onto and code without having to worry about managing it.
Why Should you accept me: There really isn't a reason you should accept me this isn't a staff position so I really will not be contributing that much to the community.

Edited by valithor, 24 July 2014 - 07:02 PM.

#5 KatanaKid

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:21 PM

My IGN: awsomeness252
My age: 16
My CC Experience: It's hard to judge my own experience but I'd say at least 7/10

I love ComputerCraft, and 90% of modded servers either disable it, or no one on there cares about it but me. I would really like to be in a community of people who enjoy ComputerCraft, and make projects together.

#6 I_IblackI_I

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:51 PM

Valithor and Awsomeness you both have been accepted on the server. read your skype.

#7 Win7yes

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:00 PM

What happpends if I don't have skype?

#8 I_IblackI_I

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:07 PM

We will have to pm you the info and you can't join the calls.

#9 133spider

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:47 AM

IGN: BlacKnight1001
EXPERIENCE: 3 Months (Started somewhere in June) and I'm known on Lua Land for helping people fix errors in their code
REASON TO JOIN: I haven't been playing legit in a while and I want a server I can do that on (and the fact that this server has "modular powersuits" makes me want to join)
REASON TO ACCEPT ME: I can barely find any servers that don't even have a single griefer on it (I don't really know why this is here because my reason to join probably already covers this)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users