[MC 1.7.10][CC 1.64] Extra Peripherals

7 replies to this topic

#1 Pzyber

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSweden.

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:26 AM

Extra Peripherals

Extra Peripherals is a Minecraft mod that adds extra ComputerCraft peripherals.

Downloads

Please note: This Mod is provided 'as is' with no warranties, implied or otherwise. The devolopers of this mod takes no responsibility for any damages incurred from the use of this mod.

Extra Peripherals 0.3.0 (ExtraPeripherals-1.7.10-0.3.0.jar) (ComputerCraft 1.65)
Extra Peripherals 0.3.0 (ExtraPeripherals-1.6.4-0.3.0.jar) (ComputerCraft 1.63)
Extra Peripherals 0.1.1b (ExtraPeripherals-1.6.4-0.1.1b.jar) (ComputerCraft 1.58)

Instruction

Extra Peripherals requires the following to function properly:

Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/) with Minecraft Forge (http://files.minecraftforge.net/) and ComputerCraft (http://www.computercraft.info/) installed.

To install Extra Peripherals, simply put the jar file into your mods folder.

Peripherals

There is currently only one peripheral but there is more to come!

Bundled Connector (Project Red)
The Bundled Connector is a peripheral that let's you interact with Project Red bundled cables from your ComputerCraft computers.

It has the following functions that are almost identical to the ComputerCrafts Redstone API versions. They all make use of Colors API compatible numbers. As sides it uses north, west, south and east instead of front, left, back, right.

getBundledInput(string side) - Gets the bundled input on a side.
local colors = p.getBundledInpit("west")
getBundledOutput(string side) - Gets the bundled output on a side.
local colors = p.getBundledOutput("top")
setBundledOutput(number colors) - Sets the bundled output of all sides.
setBundledOutput(string side, number colors) - Sets the bundled output of a side.
p.setBundledOutput(colors.red + colors.white)

or

p.setBundledOutput("south", colors.orange + colors.yellow + colors.black)
testBundledInput(string side, number color) - Tests if a redstone signal of a specific color is acive on a side.
local isactive = p.testBundledInput("east", colors.red)
testBundledOutput(string side, number color) - Tests if a redstone signal of a specific color and side is being outputted.
local isactive = p.testBundledOutput("bottom", colors.blue)

Recipie:

Posted Image

Screenshot:

Posted Image

Changelog

0.3.0 (2014-10-08)
- Update for Minecraft 1.7.10 and Computercraft 1.64.
- Other minor code changes.

0.2.0 (2014-07-28)
- Updated to work with Computercraft 1.63.

0.1.1b
- Hotfix, Cardinal.class was missing in 0.1.1 jar-file.

0.1.1 (2014-01-08)
- Fixed a crash bug.

0.1.0 (2014-01-06)
- Initial release for ComputerCraft 1.58 and Minecraft 1.6.4.

Mod Packs

Extra Peripherals may be included in any non-profit Mod pack that has ComputerCraft included as long as you give me (Pzyber) credits.

Suggestions

I'm open to any suggestions about what peripherals to add, feel free to post your ideas in this thread.

Bug Reporting

Report any bugs or crashes in this thread.

Edited by Pzyber, 12 October 2014 - 09:21 AM.

#2 thejigmeister

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:28 PM

At first thank you for this add-on/peripheral for computer craft.
Tough i got a small suggestion or a problem with it.
I can set the colored cables to emit redstone, but how can i stop them from emitting it?
As example i have:

setBundledOutput(west, colors.white)

But how do i stop it from setting it to white?
except from restarting the computer i just can't seem to find to stop it.

#3 Pzyber

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSweden.

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:19 PM

View Postthejigmeister, on 11 October 2014 - 08:28 PM, said:

At first thank you for this add-on/peripheral for computer craft.
Tough i got a small suggestion or a problem with it.
I can set the colored cables to emit redstone, but how can i stop them from emitting it?
As example i have:

setBundledOutput(west, colors.white)

But how do i stop it from setting it to white?
except from restarting the computer i just can't seem to find to stop it.

setBundledOutput("west", 0) will do the job :)

See http://www.computerc...etBundledOutput

Edited by Pzyber, 11 October 2014 - 10:19 PM.

#4 acces denied

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:12 AM

Very need, but I don't know if you know: It is at least less useful for 1.7.10 user, because Project Red has added a Computercraft support by its self.

But you can at least place it anywhere and it extend the sides of a Computer.

Edited by acces denied, 12 October 2014 - 07:24 AM.

#5 Pzyber

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSweden.

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:28 AM

View Postacces denied, on 12 October 2014 - 07:12 AM, said:

Very need, but I don't know if you know: It is at least less useful for 1.7.10 user, because Project Red has added a Computercraft support by its self.

But you can at least place it anywhere and it extend the sides of a Computer.

Yeah I know, it was made for 1.6.4 because of the urgent lack support for bundled cables.
It's still of some use though as you mentioned.
I have always had more peripherals planned but other things have come between.

Edited by Pzyber, 12 October 2014 - 09:28 AM.

#6 acces denied

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 11:20 AM

How I said, it is very need, so carry on.

In addition I have a request: Can you add to this peripheral a function to simple catch or fire a Redstone signal in analog or binary? That would be a great addition and would make it even more useful.

#7 Anora

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:46 AM

I wouldn't mind seeing Turtles interacting whit chests like Openperipheral did, it made great portal hub system's

#8 ihatetn931

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationCookeville, Tn

Posted 30 December 2014 - 06:01 PM

Does this work with 1.65 i keep getting problems with it, everytime i access a computer with the peripheral on it i always get "a fatal error has occured, this connections is terminated" That's in singleplayer

Not sure if this will help

dan200.computercraft.shared.computer.inventory.ContainerComputer
[11:58:35] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: There was a critical exception handling a packet on channel ForgeMultipart
java.lang.NullPointerException
at codechicken.multipart.handler.MultipartCPH$.handlePacket(packethandlers.scala:48) ~[MultipartCPH$.class:?]
at codechicken.lib.packet.PacketCustom$ClientInboundHandler.handle(PacketCustom.java:98) ~[PacketCustom$ClientInboundHandler.class:?]
at codechicken.lib.packet.PacketCustom$CustomInboundHandler.channelRead0(PacketCustom.java:75) ~[PacketCustom$CustomInboundHandler.class:?]
at codechicken.lib.packet.PacketCustom$CustomInboundHandler.channelRead0(PacketCustom.java:62) ~[PacketCustom$CustomInboundHandler.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:98) ~[SimpleChannelInboundHandler.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:337) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:323) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:785) ~[DefaultChannelPipeline.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.embedded.EmbeddedChannel.writeInbound(EmbeddedChannel.java:169) ~[EmbeddedChannel.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.FMLProxyPacket.func_148833_a(FMLProxyPacket.java:77) [FMLProxyPacket.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212) [ej.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.func_78765_e(PlayerControllerMP.java:273) [bje.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1591) [bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:962) [bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887) [bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_72]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_72]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_72]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_72]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users