Jump to content




4 Choices


176 replies to this topic

#1 Saldor010

  • Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationThe United States

Posted 19 October 2014 - 02:50 AM

The premise of the game, is one person posts a story, then 4 choices that the next person can choose. The next person then creates a new story based on that choice. For example:

Player 1 - A weasel killed your grandfather.
A: Kill the weasel
B: Laugh at your dead grandfather.
C: Run away in terror.
D: Wake up from your dream.

Player 2 - C: Run away in terror
I run away screaming, then slam into a fence post.
(ect.)

Here are the rules:

No mature content or premise

You may only do 4 choices in your post. No more, no less.

YOU MAY NOT END THE STORY AT ANY TIME. YOU MUST PROVIDE CHOICES AT THE END OF YOUR POST.

I'll start us off.

You're sitting in your apartment living room, watching TV at 1 AM, when you hear knocking at your door.

A: Go open the door.
B: Look through the peep hole and see who it is.
C: Yell "Who is it?".
D: Turn up the TV volume.

#2 Dragon53535

  • Members
  • 968 posts
  • LocationIn the Matrix

Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:14 AM

D: Turn up the TV volume.
You turn up the TV volume because you can't be bothered to leave the episode of Friends. Your phone starts to ring, it's your mother.

A: Answer the phone.
B: Send her to voicemail.
C: Ignore the phone.
D: Incur the wrath of your mother by answering and then hanging up.

#3 Saldor010

  • Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationThe United States

Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:45 AM

A: Answer the phone.

Apparently, it was your mom who was at the door, and she got worried when you didn't respond.

A: Facepalm because of your stupidity
B: Open the door and slap your mother.
C: Open the door and beg forgiveness.
D: Hangup, and go back to watching "Friends" on TV.

#4 Agent Silence

  • Members
  • 319 posts
  • Location[string "FindMe"]:23143: bad argument #1 to 'returnPos' (vector expected, got nil)

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:27 AM

D: Hangup, and go back to watching "Friends" on TV.

You hear a knock and your mom says "Open the door or I will tell everyone about the time you microwaved that frog!"

A: Open The Door
B: Go back in time to stop yourself from microwaving that frog
C: Ignore Her
D: Act like your not inside the apartment

#5 Dragon53535

  • Members
  • 968 posts
  • LocationIn the Matrix

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:32 AM

B: Go back in time and stop yourself from microwaving that frog.

You step into your handy dandy portable time machine and stop the whole microwave-frog incident before it happens.

A: Go back home, with your mother at the door.
B: Go back home to the next day, after your mother visited.
C: Go back home and fall asleep.
D: Go back in time and visit with dinosaurs. You have a time machine, why not?

#6 Saldor010

  • Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationThe United States

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:33 AM

C: Go back home and fall asleep.

Everyone wants more sleep, so you go home and do that. But sadly, by going back in time to change the microwave frog incident, you ripped the fabric of space and time. Now there are cavemen running amok downtown, and a cylon is the mayor of your city now.

A: Go back in time and fix the time rip.
B: Go screw the fabric of space and time more.
C: Go to sleep anyways.
D: Get the gun out of the closet, and go caveman hunting.

#7 oeed

    Oversimplifier

  • Members
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:54 AM

D: Get the gun out of the closet and go caveman hunting.

You get one of you many guns out of the unlocked closet, because 'Murica. You take the elevator down to the ground floor and part way down it violently shudders and comes to a halt. Seconds later the elevator lighting dies with a final flicker. The only thing you can see is the dimly lit button panel.

A: Press the call button and wait for a reply.
B: Open the panel above you and enter the elevator shaft like you see in moves.
C: Try and pull the doors open.
D: Sit down and cry.

#8 Saldor010

  • Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationThe United States

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:00 AM

D: Sit down and cry.

You cry your little heart out. Eventually, your fairy godmother appears, dries your tears, and opens the elevator doors for you.

A: Walk out into the apartment lobby.
B: Shoot blindly into the lobby.
C: Cry again.
D: Go back up to your apartment.

#9 oeed

    Oversimplifier

  • Members
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:35 AM

B: Walk out into the apartment lobby.

To your surprise you see that everything is actually running fairly normally - or so it appears. You then realise that the receptionist is actually a leopard skin clad caveman staring blankly in to space and drooling everywhere. Suddenly dozens of club yielding cavemen smash through the 10 meter high road facing glass panels. A shower of glass fragments covers the lobby, leaving many of them screaming in agony. You are fortunate enough to be unharmed by the glass, but you then realise that there is a giant mob of ominous and angry looking cavemen storming toward you.

A: Spray bullets from across the room.
B: Run straight back in to the elevator.
C: Hide behind the mindless drooling receptionist.
D: Curl up in a ball and, once again, cry.

Edited by oeed, 20 October 2014 - 03:36 AM.


#10 cptdeath58

  • Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationError 404: Could not find.

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:37 AM

A. Spray bullets from across the room.

You hit most of the cavemen but they are endless.

A. Cry in the corner.
B. Go all out, find a bomb, and go suicide bomber.
C. Run up to the apartment.
D. Keep gunning them down.

Edited by cptdeath58, 20 October 2014 - 03:39 AM.


#11 Agent Silence

  • Members
  • 319 posts
  • Location[string "FindMe"]:23143: bad argument #1 to 'returnPos' (vector expected, got nil)

Posted 20 October 2014 - 04:05 AM

A. Cry in the corner

Suddenly, The Doctor appears and smacks you in the face. Then he tells you your time machine sucks because it doesn't have built-in paradox support.

A. Comeback with a quick retort
B. Make another time machine and go back in time to build in a paradox supporter
C. Pretend to be a weeping angel
D. Shoot The Doctor and proceed on with your caveman massacre

#12 cptdeath58

  • Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationError 404: Could not find.

Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:46 AM

A. Comeback with a quick retort

When you comeback with a quick retort, a zombie comes up from behind and starts eating the Doctor.

A. RUN!
B. Cry
C. Shoot the zombie
D. Sit helplessly and watch as the Doctor is being eaten.

Edited by cptdeath58, 20 October 2014 - 11:46 AM.


#13 H4X0RZ

  • Members
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 October 2014 - 04:08 PM

Sit helpessly and watch as the Doctor is being eaten.

After the zombie ate the Doctor, he shouts at you "you no braaaaaaaaiiiiin!" (the missing "got" makes it more realistic IMO xD) and left.

A. still sit there.
B. eat the rest of the Doctor.
C. go home and cry because you got no brain.
D. try to find a brain.

#14 Saldor010

  • Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationThe United States

Posted 20 October 2014 - 04:32 PM

A: still sit there.

.. Nothing changed in the past 5 minutes that you sat there...

A: Go back to your apartment.
B: Try to fix the rip in space and time.
C: Try to find a brain.
D: Go back to your original task, Caveman hunting.

#15 Dragon53535

  • Members
  • 968 posts
  • LocationIn the Matrix

Posted 20 October 2014 - 05:31 PM

A: Go back to your apartment.

You go back into your apartment and turn on a re-run of Friends. You sit there for the rest of the night hoping to forget it all. It is now 4 am.

A: Go to sleep.
B: Perfect time for Caveman hunting.
C: Watch more Friends.
D: Retreat into your inner thoughts.

#16 Saldor010

  • Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationThe United States

Posted 20 October 2014 - 05:49 PM

A: Go to sleep.

You wake up the following morning, to find that your apartment has been looted in the middle of the night. Including your bed. You're lying on the floor in your bedroom.

A: Find out who looted your apartment.
B: Go find out if any other apartments were looted.
C: Go back to sleep.
D: Go buy replacement stuff for your apartment.

#17 LDDestroier

  • Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationEcho Ridge

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:03 AM

C: Go back to sleep.

Feeling like garbage, you plop your head onto the hardwood floor, ignoring the coldness. After you wake up, it appears to be about 6:30 PM. Your cat, which has not been mentioned before, is meowing, and the sound is coming from your garage. You open the garage, and it appears that it is stuck between some rather pointy gas-powered tools that you bought off of impulse.

A: Carefully get the cat out of the garage.
B: Tease the cat by putting a bowl of just cat treats right in front of him.
C: Pet the cat and leave him.
D: Turn on your car, which is also in the garage, and close the garage door.

Edited by LDDestroier, 22 October 2014 - 02:07 AM.


#18 Saldor010

  • Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationThe United States

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:21 AM

B: Tease the cat by putting a bowl of just cat treats right in front of him.

You walk off, snickering. But then, as you open the Apartment garage door, a caveman comes in, bludgeons you in the head with a club, and knocks you unconscious. The last thing you remember before you pass out, are the words, "Me Cat Activist."

A: Wake up.
B: Try to start a dream.
C: Think about your life.
D: Call out to your fairy godmother.

#19 Win7yes

  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:53 AM

Call out your fairy godmother

You call out your fairy godmother, and she comes and rescues your cat, put the caveman into a Magic Fairy Forcefield, makes dinner, as it is now almost dinner time, wakes you up and you go eat. After eating a thousand different foods, of wich your cat also ate because you were too full, you notice you are really fat. You bring out your phone to go find a place to go. You turn on the GPS and then you:

A: Type in Gym.
B: Type in Restaurant.
C: Type in Pet Shower.
D: Disable GPS, lock the phone and go to sleep.

#20 LDDestroier

  • Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationEcho Ridge

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:12 PM

D: Disable GPS, lock the phone and go to sleep.

Hey, it IS dinnertime, and you just ate quite a bit. Also, you worked hard to get out of that gym membership.
You wake up the next day in a cage made of bones and held together by cheap Wal-Mart brand rope. You are being carried to the caveman cult leader, Urgch, to be sacrificed to the sun. You see what looks to be the structure that the prophet is located. There also appears to be a metal coffee tin behind you in the cage.

A: Put coin from your pocket in the tin, then shake it and say "Spare change" humorously
B: Shout at the cavemen carrying you
C: Wait and see what happens
D:Take apart a piece of the fragile BONE CAGE and escape.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users