NexCore Network V3 [MC: 1.7.10][CC: 1.75][BungeeCord][Thermos]

game computer lua

1022 replies to this topic

#21 ShadowMaster

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:18 AM

I think it would be useful if the spawn stargate adress was listed for those who have a startgate

#22 Dahknee

• Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/da

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:43 PM

smigger22, on 09 March 2015 - 08:10 PM, said:

Kinda neglected this server for a while, gonna try my best to pop on if I'm not on LuaLand :P

EDIT: Only noticed a server reset. Why?

EDIT 2: Is there a rank that gets world edit?
This depends as you have "neglected" the server we went through a new mod pack and then reverted due to world corrupting bugs, the world was changed about 2 months ago.

There is a rank but currently we don't have enough players on it as a moderator would need to be on a lot of the time to make sure idiots didn't break the server. So this is something we can add but before this we need about 10 or more players with at least one moderator.

ShadowMaster, on 10 March 2015 - 01:18 AM, said:

I think it would be useful if the spawn stargate adress was listed for those who have a startgate

Yes I apologise, it was really only used for me and some mates when we wanted to make projects but we never really finished the server world because we don't have enough players. Of course you are welcome to create a new world spawn? Of course it would have to be in survival :P but we do need a new one :D

#23 ShadowMaster

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 14 March 2015 - 06:55 PM

DannySMc, on 11 November 2014 - 03:28 PM, said:

Welcome fellow computerCrafters:

I have started a 100 player server and would love people to come join, of course we have a few mods, and some cool additions to the server game rules. Donations are all possible, this doesn't go to me and will go straight to our hosting company. Please read through the Server Mods to help set up your minecraft, and make sure you understand the simple rules I have set up. Anyone is welcome to join, anyone asking for personal details please leave me an email and I shall investigate! Thanks.

- Server Status -
Server is currently online, restarts every 6 hours to help performance issues and to stop memory leaks.

UPDATES: We have a few new updates including new mods and all that! So check below for the new mods!! :D
Mods are updating all the time, so to get the latest mods, please click this link below to download the zip, then just unzip to your mods folder.

Download Mods Zip File

:D
Server IP:
+ shinexusuk.nitrous.it
(Any problems just PM me here

Mumble Server:
+ IP: eu.mumble.nitrous-networks.co.uk
+ Port: 63061

Current Users:
+ dannysmc95 -> (Admin)
+ IAMTHECREEPER16 -> Moderator (Co-Admin/Operator)
+ smigger22 -> World Trade Centre Staff (User)

Server Features:
+ Currency System (Displayed on left of HUD),
+ Health: Displayed under your username (above your players head),
+ Death Count: Displayed on player list (press 'tab'),
+ Teams: Guests, Users, Operators, Admins

Server Structures:
+ World Trade Centre: (Exchange, sell and buy items using your money or sell diamonds and ores for more money),
+ Stargates on every planet (Mars, Moon, Nether, The End)
+ Space Stations are open to everyone who has the materials to build them,
+ Some crafting recipes don't work due to our host: Go to the World Trade Centre to get these,

Staff Positions:
(To apply download the application from here: Application Form - seems a bit over the top but we like to make sure we have information about a staff member as we do meetings on our mumble server).
+ World Trade Centre Staff (1 position)
+ Moderator/Operator (1 position)
+ Builder (Sounds silly but we need someone that has good design skill to create the community village) (2 positions)

Server Mods:
+ Lots, download the file and look :P

Server Rules:
+ No killing unless they attack you! I am not keen on PvP considering all they do is kill others and steal their stuff,
+ No inappropriate language,
+ Make friends and help the community!

Server Game Rules:
+ Command Block Output: False,
+ Fire Spread: False,
+ Keep Inventory: True,

along with an updated CC mod so that computer craft turtles don't crash the server
what this server could use is a wiki page that displays all the crafting recipes for all the mods and such.

#24 _removed

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 10:19 PM

I have started a 100 player server

Woah. 100 people already? Thats a lot of traffic...

#25 Dahknee

• Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/da

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:07 AM

smigger22, on 14 March 2015 - 10:19 PM, said:

I have started a 100 player server

Woah. 100 people already? Thats a lot of traffic...

Haha just letting more players able to join :P

#26 ShadowMaster

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 22 March 2015 - 07:28 PM

I'm not certain all the extra mods needed to be added. i didn't think it was that bad to be mainly survival centered unlike atm where it's more build craft centered and such which really takes away from computer craft. but i can't do much about that.

#27 Dahknee

• Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/da

Posted 22 March 2015 - 10:10 PM

ShadowMaster, on 22 March 2015 - 07:28 PM, said:

I'm not certain all the extra mods needed to be added. i didn't think it was that bad to be mainly survival centered unlike atm where it's more build craft centered and such which really takes away from computer craft. but i can't do much about that.

Buildcraft?:S We don't center it around any mod? I just added a mod pack (and some more) that some YouTubers I watch use as I felt that I wanted more mods, the Computers are there for people to use, I am planning to make an automated college for people to learn how to use them, but this will take time, I don't use buildcraft at all, I use ComputerCraft as I am making some programs for turtles.

ShadowMaster, on 14 March 2015 - 06:55 PM, said:

Welcome fellow computerCrafters:

I have started a 100 player server and would love people to come join, of course we have a few mods, and some cool additions to the server game rules. Donations are all possible, this doesn't go to me and will go straight to our hosting company. Please read through the Server Mods to help set up your minecraft, and make sure you understand the simple rules I have set up. Anyone is welcome to join, anyone asking for personal details please leave me an email and I shall investigate! Thanks.

- Server Status -
Server is currently online, restarts every 6 hours to help performance issues and to stop memory leaks.

UPDATES: We have a few new updates including new mods and all that! So check below for the new mods!! :D
Mods are updating all the time, so to get the latest mods, please click this link below to download the zip, then just unzip to your mods folder.

Download Mods Zip File

:D
Server IP:
+ shinexusuk.nitrous.it
(Any problems just PM me here

Mumble Server:
+ IP: eu.mumble.nitrous-networks.co.uk
+ Port: 63061

Current Users:
+ dannysmc95 -> (Admin)
+ IAMTHECREEPER16 -> Moderator (Co-Admin/Operator)
+ smigger22 -> World Trade Centre Staff (User)

Server Features:
+ Currency System (Displayed on left of HUD),
+ Health: Displayed under your username (above your players head),
+ Death Count: Displayed on player list (press 'tab'),
+ Teams: Guests, Users, Operators, Admins

Server Structures:
+ World Trade Centre: (Exchange, sell and buy items using your money or sell diamonds and ores for more money),
+ Stargates on every planet (Mars, Moon, Nether, The End)
+ Space Stations are open to everyone who has the materials to build them,
+ Some crafting recipes don't work due to our host: Go to the World Trade Centre to get these,

Staff Positions:
(To apply download the application from here: Application Form - seems a bit over the top but we like to make sure we have information about a staff member as we do meetings on our mumble server).
+ World Trade Centre Staff (1 position)
+ Builder (Sounds silly but we need someone that has good design skill to create the community village) (2 positions)

Server Mods:
+ Lots, download the file and look :P

Server Rules:
+ No killing unless they attack you! I am not keen on PvP considering all they do is kill others and steal their stuff,
+ No inappropriate language,
+ Make friends and help the community!

Server Game Rules:
+ Command Block Output: False,
+ Fire Spread: False,
+ Keep Inventory: True,

along with an updated CC mod so that computer craft turtles don't crash the server
what this server could use is a wiki page that displays all the crafting recipes for all the mods and such.

Could do this, but I have no time to make the wiki page? Maybe when I am at work, but to be honest, you can see where the mod is from and search it up or search up the item?

#28 ShadowMaster

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:18 PM

it seems this server is pretty good, and i could live with all the other mods, though it would not be so bad to have a wiki page or links to all the other mods. it would also not be so bad to add the weather plugin again as that really added to the server.

#29 Dahknee

• Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/da

Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:39 PM

ShadowMaster, on 23 March 2015 - 02:18 PM, said:

it seems this server is pretty good, and i could live with all the other mods, though it would not be so bad to have a wiki page or links to all the other mods. it would also not be so bad to add the weather plugin again as that really added to the server.

I said I might add it back in, but not sure... Yes will make a wiki page at some point, or I shall add links to each mod, because I am pretty sure you can search it online.

#30 ShadowMaster

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 28 March 2015 - 04:50 PM

server is good so far. mod app link is broken though. meaning no one can sign up for mod.

#31 Dahknee

• Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/da

Posted 29 March 2015 - 10:53 AM

ShadowMaster, on 28 March 2015 - 04:50 PM, said:

server is good so far. mod app link is broken though. meaning no one can sign up for mod.

What do you mean "sign-up" for mod?

#32 ShadowMaster

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 29 March 2015 - 06:57 PM

DannySMc, on 29 March 2015 - 10:53 AM, said:

What i mean is that the

Staff Positions:

when you click the application form link it gives you this error
http://dannysmc.com/...ions/staff.docx

with a page saying
Not Found

The requested URL /files/shinexusuk/applications/staff.docx was not found on this server.

#33 Dahknee

• Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/da

Posted 29 March 2015 - 07:48 PM

ShadowMaster, on 29 March 2015 - 06:57 PM, said:

DannySMc, on 29 March 2015 - 10:53 AM, said:

What i mean is that the

Staff Positions:

when you click the application form link it gives you this error
http://dannysmc.com/...ions/staff.docx

with a page saying
Not Found

The requested URL /files/shinexusuk/applications/staff.docx was not found on this server.

Ahh yeah sorry moved a lot on my web server, will fix that when I have a chance.

#34 Terra1

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 09:28 PM

can you add a technic or ftb modpack or a modified launcher i dont know how to mod minecraft 1.8.3

#35 _removed

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 09:42 PM

terrariola, on 30 March 2015 - 09:28 PM, said:

can you add a technic or ftb modpack or a modified launcher i dont know how to mod minecraft 1.8.3

Belive its 1.7.10.

Anyway, The server is great, the community is great, and I only wish for some more time to go on the server. Danny would love to have you here, and you will probably all be welcomed.

#36 Dahknee

• Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/da

Posted 30 March 2015 - 09:48 PM

smigger22, on 30 March 2015 - 09:42 PM, said:

Belive its 1.7.10.

Anyway, The server is great, the community is great, and I only wish for some more time to go on the server. Danny would love to have you here, and you will probably all be welcomed.

haha thanks smigger :P

Yeah I would love to have you on the server, if you want a walkthrough on how to mod minecraft, PM me and I shall go through i for you :)

#37 Lupus590

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 31 March 2015 - 01:03 AM

I don't mean to sound rude, but you have a post where we are trying to help you.
Also, modding any minecraft version (running on the multi-profile launcher) is the same, no matter what MC version you are modding.

Edited by Lupus590, 31 March 2015 - 01:03 AM.

#38 Dahknee

• Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/da

Posted 01 April 2015 - 08:50 PM

Gigafide, on 01 April 2015 - 03:55 PM, said:

You have out done yourself Danny :D

What do you mean?:P

#39 Lupus590

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:40 PM

crash on load, (just installing the mod pack for the first time)
maybe i need to update forge, brb
Edit: I have recommended, trying latest

Also, suggestion, in the OP post which MC version the server is running

crash report

crash with latest forge (just in case)

Edited by Lupus590, 09 April 2015 - 04:51 PM.

#40 Dahknee

• Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/da

Posted 09 April 2015 - 07:06 PM

Lupus590, on 09 April 2015 - 04:40 PM, said:

crash on load, (just installing the mod pack for the first time)
maybe i need to update forge, brb
Edit: I have recommended, trying latest

Also, suggestion, in the OP post which MC version the server is running

crash report

crash with latest forge (just in case)

Hello, Yes this is a fault, at the top I forgot to mention to take out pneumaticcraft as it is the mod that causes the errors, sorry about that!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users