Anyone good with Paint?

computer media

8 replies to this topic

#1 Endergreen117

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 08:16 AM

Recently I have been working on an Operating System for ComputerCraft, and I'm trying to make custom nfp icons for it. It would be nice to use nPaintPro formats, but that would require quite a bit of work to actually print those images to the screen, and I have no idea how I would do such a thing. So, I was hoping that someone here could make a few icons for me using the nfp format, or maybe someone could explain to me how to use the Pro format (Can't remember what it's called, but it's the format that supports text).

These are the icons that I need:
  • HDD
  • Floppy Disk
  • folder (preferably light blue)
  • CC Advanced computer
Please make them as small as possible and keep their sizes consistent to each other. Also, please post them in separate files, not just one (the exception of course being Zip or RAR files (although, I think using a RAR format is going a little overboard)).

#2 ByteMe

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:55 AM

I can help design your icons. I, away without a computer at the moment could you please specify a size for said icons though besides just small unless your happy with a general small size

Edited by ByteMe, 04 January 2015 - 10:35 AM.

#3 Endergreen117

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:08 AM

View PostByteMe, on 04 January 2015 - 09:55 AM, said:

I can help design your icons. I, away without a computer at the moment could you please specify a size for said icons though besides just small unless your happy with a general small size

Small as in 5x5 Characters or less. I don't have the GUI made up yet so there's certainly quite a bit of flexability here. Also, if possible, could you make the icons resemble their physical counterparts, insted of just placeholder icons.

#4 ByteMe

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:36 AM

Sounds good will do

#5 Endergreen117

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:41 AM

Please Email me the results, would you? I'll almost definitely forget about this post, and that'd be a huge waste of time and effort.

[Removed. -L]

Edited by Lyqyd, 04 January 2015 - 06:24 PM.

#6 ByteMe

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:48 AM

Yes I will but like I said I'm away at the moment so I'll email when it's done. I don't get home for a couple days

#7 Endergreen117

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:51 AM

I know (or rather, I figured), that's why I said I'll probably forget.

#8 wieselkatze

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:27 PM

View PostEndergreen117, on 04 January 2015 - 10:41 AM, said:

Please Email me the results, would you? I'll almost definitely forget about this post, and that'd be a huge waste of time and effort.

I'd rather not post e-mail addresses on the forums to prevent spam or unwanted e-mails - better remove it and instead only send it per private message to the people you want it to know.

#9 Lyqyd

Lua Liquidator

• Moderators
  • 8,465 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 06:25 PM

I've removed the email address. Posting email addresses in the clear is a good way to get spam.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users