[MC 1.8.9-1.11.2] CC Tweaks

288 replies to this topic

#261 SquidDev

Frickin' laser beams | Resident Necromancer

• Members
  • 1,427 posts
  • LocationDoes anyone put something serious here?

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:04 AM

augiteSoul, on 06 May 2017 - 09:59 AM, said:

Ooh. Okay. The laser gun is pretty OP because you can spam-click using it, making lots of damage.
Some aspects of Plethora (especially the laser gun and kinetic augment) are hideously unbalanced, at least by default. There are some config options which help tone things down a bit, but it is still in need of a little work. It's one my todo list, just finding something which gets the right balance between actually useful and stupidly overpowered is quite hard.

#262 Lupus590

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:08 AM

Now that CC is opensource, what is the future of this mod?

#263 SquidDev

• Members
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:28 AM

Lupus590, on 09 May 2017 - 08:08 AM, said:

Now that CC is opensource, what is the future of this mod?
Oh goodness, I don't know. I don't think that CCTweaks is going to vanish as there are many features that I don't think should be in actual ComputerCraft. However, ideally it will be a much smaller and simpler mod.

So, things which will almost certainly stay in CCTweaks:
  • Most items/blocks (wireless bridge, turtle tool host and manipulator, debug wand). I might move some of these to Plethora/a new mod and have CCTweaks just be a server-side mod. Who knows?
  • /cctweaks command - while this is a useful monitoring/profiling tool, I'm not sure it fits within CC.
  • JEI recipe handlers
  • Disable specific Turtle methods
  • MCMultipart support
  • data, bitinteger and bitop libraries.
  • Configurable runtimes
  • IArguments/extended binary string support.
  • Network visualiser
Ideally almost all of the ASM hacks will be merged into ComputerCraft, but I will have to wait and see what Dan says.

Edited by SquidDev, 09 May 2017 - 08:29 AM.

#264 SquidDev

• Members
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:19 AM

Just pushed a very small update to the 1.10.2 version of CCTweaks, fixing a crash in SMP. Do note CCTweaks is not compatible with the latest builds of ComputerCraft - this will be rectified when there is a stable release of ComputerCraft.

#265 cntkillme

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:54 AM

I'm using the 1.8.9 version and a mod called "Simple Covers". Facading works perfectly fine but if it obstructs the path (like this or even like this) it ends up not being connected anymore.
Is this facading mod I'm using just bad and if so do you know of any for 1.8.9 as I can't find any working ones.

Edited by cntkillme, 17 May 2017 - 08:57 PM.

#266 SquidDev

• Members
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:50 PM

cntkillme, on 17 May 2017 - 06:54 AM, said:

I'm using the 1.8.9 version and a mod called "Simple Covers". Facading works perfectly fine but if it obstructs the path (like this or even like this) it ends up not being connected anymore.
Is this facading mod I'm using just bad and if so do you know of any for 1.8.9 as I can't find any working ones.
Hrrmr. It worked when I initially implemented these, but many things may have broken since then. Thanks for the report, I will investigate.

#267 SquidDev

• Members
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:34 PM

I've just noticed that we've hit 100k downloads on Curse! Many thanks to all those people who have used this mod over the last two years, providing feedback, bug reports and encouragement.

#268 gronkdamage

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 01:21 AM

Hey there - I've been loving being able to use computer craft again - but a strange thing happened:

Everything was working fine, then suddenly one of my turtles simply stopped working. I have a series of programs I use (like u - goes up x amount of blocks, mt - digs a tunnel forward (also digging one block up and down while it moves...) - now I thought it had something do with the server crashing, and when I load everything back up - the turtle loses it's inventory, id and whatever tool it was using... (that bug has been around forever...) - so I replaced the turtle, and it still won't work.

So I removed unborked and computercraft - reset the server - and put everything back and tried again... now neither of my turtles will move.

I noticed on the console it says: "[STDOUT]: [org.squiddev.patcher.logger:doWarn:23]: [WARN] Cannot find custom rewrite /org/squiddev/unborked/core/patch/TurtleTool_Patch$2.class

Any suggestions?

EDIT: I figured out what happened - the turtles hit the spawn protection (which I completely forgot to turn off...) - turned it off, and they started working normally again.

Edited by gronkdamage, 06 June 2017 - 01:28 AM.

#269 SquidDev

• Members
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:21 PM

Right, it's been a while since I issued an update so here goes:

The future of Unborked
The latest builds of ComputerCraft now work fine on Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2. There is also a PR to add support for Minecraft 1.11.2. Consequently, Unborked is no longer needed and so I will be removing the downloads in a couple of weeks. I've made it pretty clear in the past that it's an ugly hack, so I'm glad to be rid of it :).

You can download the latest builds of ComputerCraft from the unofficial build server. If you encounter bugs on something which isn't the default download, please notify me instead of posting it on the ComputerCraft repo.

TLDR: I'm removing Unborked in favour of the recent builds of CC.

CCTweaks-Lua 1.5.0-build0
I have updated CCTweaks-Lua to use the latest builds of ComputerCraft. This doesn't include any new features, just me removing things as they have been superseded by changes to ComputerCraft
General changes
  • Update to the latest ComputerCraft commit (dan200/ComputerCraft@0f982e6)
  • Remove IArguments
  • Remove http.fetch
  • Remove special binary support, as CC's binary file handles have been improved.
Removed features which are now in CC
  • Open file handle limiting
  • Computer/disk label limiting.
  • http_failure containing the HTTP handle.
  • .getResponseHeaders() on HTTP handle.
  • Fix computers ignoring termination signals when a shutdown is queued.
  • fs.find performance improvements.
CCTweaks 1.5.0-pr0
Similarly, CCTweaks has been updated to the latest builds of ComputerCraft. Please note that this has only been tested using the default and 1.11.2 builds of ComputerCraft - I offer no guarantees that it'll work on other versions. Though I don't offer any guarantees it'll work on any version.

General changes Removed features which are now in CC
  • Remove alsoPeripheral in favour of TurtleUpgradeType#Both
  • Remove IContainerComputer
  • Remove monitor light levels
  • Remove redstone connectivity patch
  • Remove pocket peripheral upgrades
It is worth noting that this is a beta, and there are many changes - so expect issues. As always, please report them on the CCTweaks repo.

#270 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:21 PM

Speaking of which, I've been wondering for a while - are there any clear plans as to which MC versions CC will support, going forward? Dan's traditionally stuck with "only one", but it'd obviously be nice to have the latest CC available for as many MC builds as possible.

Edited by Bomb Bloke, 10 June 2017 - 02:22 PM.

#271 SquidDev

• Members
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 03:55 PM

Bomb Bloke, on 10 June 2017 - 02:21 PM, said:

Speaking of which, I've been wondering for a while - are there any clear plans as to which MC versions CC will support, going forward? Dan's traditionally stuck with "only one", but it'd obviously be nice to have the latest CC available for as many MC builds as possible.
Dan hasn't said anything. I suspect he'll only stick with one version as it is a bit of a kerfuffle managing multiple versions. I don't really have a clue though.

That being said, I'd personally like to see support for as many versions as possible - 1.9.4, 1.10.2 and 1.11.2 are pretty easy to juggle and, from what I've heard, 1.12 isn't that bad either.

#272 vico

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Location-

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:53 PM

Hi Squid, did your unofficial 1.11.2 builds still having this luaj jar bug?

The build task in Gradle does not currently copy the luaj dependency into the jar. You will have to either use the deploy script or just copy the luaj jar from libs.

https://github.com/d...mment-304980513

I dont really understand what is the "deploy script", and so I'm still sticking with Unborked...

Edited by vico, 11 June 2017 - 08:53 PM.

#273 SquidDev

• Members
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:01 PM

vico, on 11 June 2017 - 08:53 PM, said:

Hi Squid, did your unofficial 1.11.2 builds still having this luaj jar bug?
Nope. The build server script got a total rewrite, which means LuaJ is now copied correctly for all builds.

#274 vico

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Location-

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:59 PM

Thanks A LOT!

#275 caHarkness

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 02:38 AM

Hi there, I have a request if it's not too hard. Perhaps a chunk loader attachment that keeps a 3x3 chunk minimum loaded around the turtle so it can continue to work even when a player is not nearby. Cheers!

#276 SquidDev

• Members
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:40 PM

caHarkness, on 12 June 2017 - 02:38 AM, said:

Hi there, I have a request if it's not too hard. Perhaps a chunk loader attachment that keeps a 3x3 chunk minimum loaded around the turtle so it can continue to work even when a player is not nearby. Cheers!
I'm personally not a fan of chunk loaders, and so won't be adding it to CCTweaks. This mod adds "walking turtles" for Minecraft 1.8.9, and this one for 1.7.10 - they might be worth looking into instead.

#277 vico

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Location-

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:59 PM

SquidDev, on 12 June 2017 - 07:40 PM, said:

caHarkness, on 12 June 2017 - 02:38 AM, said:

I'm personally not a fan of chunk loaders, and so won't be adding it to CCTweaks. This mod adds "walking turtles" for Minecraft 1.8.9, and this one for 1.7.10 - they might be worth looking into instead.
Sadly none of these are updated to 1.10+

#278 Pvpeon

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:37 AM

My server crashes with the following error. Version is 1.11.2
Also, Client crashes too.
[04:41:48] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: The following problems were captured during this phase
[04:41:48] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Caught exception from CCTweaks (cctweaks)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/squiddev/cctweaks/pocket/PocketWirelessBridge
	    at org.squiddev.cctweaks.core.registry.Registry.<clinit>(Registry.java:71) ~[Registry.class:?]
	    at org.squiddev.cctweaks.CCTweaks.preInit(CCTweaks.java:46) ~[CCTweaks.class:?]
	    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
	    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
	    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
	    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:641) ~[serverForge.jar:?]
	    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
	    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
	    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
	    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
	    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
	    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
	    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:252) ~[LoadController.class:?]
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:230) ~[LoadController.class:?]
	    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
	    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
	    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
	    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
	    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.redirect$onPost$zzd000(LoadController.java:561) ~[LoadController.class:?]
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:147) [LoadController.class:?]
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:647) [Loader.class:?]
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:100) [FMLServerHandler.class:?]
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:328) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
	    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:121) [lh.class:?]
	    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:442) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_131]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.squiddev.cctweaks.pocket.PocketWirelessBridge
	    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
	    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
	    ... 34 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: dan200/computercraft/api/pocket/IPocketUpgrade
	    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
	    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
	    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
	    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
	    ... 34 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: dan200.computercraft.api.pocket.IPocketUpgrade
	    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
	    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
	    ... 34 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
[04:41:48] [Server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception
net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from CCTweaks (cctweaks)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/squiddev/cctweaks/pocket/PocketWirelessBridge
	    at org.squiddev.cctweaks.core.registry.Registry.<clinit>(Registry.java:71) ~[Registry.class:?]
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:641) ~[serverForge.jar:?]
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:252) ~[LoadController.class:?]
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:230) ~[LoadController.class:?]
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.redirect$onPost$zzd000(LoadController.java:561) ~[LoadController.class:?]
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:147) ~[LoadController.class:?]
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:647) ~[Loader.class:?]
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:100) ~[FMLServerHandler.class:?]
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:328) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
	    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:121) ~[lh.class:?]
	    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:442) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_131]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.squiddev.cctweaks.pocket.PocketWirelessBridge
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:147) ~[LoadController.class:?]
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:647) ~[Loader.class:?]
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:100) ~[FMLServerHandler.class:?]
	    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:328) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
	    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:121) ~[lh.class:?]
	    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:442) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
	    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: dan200/computercraft/api/pocket/IPocketUpgrade
	    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:442) ~[MinecraftServer.class:?]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: dan200.computercraft.api.pocket.IPocketUpgrade
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDOUT]: Negative index in crash report handler (0/5)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: C:\Users\yelli\Desktop\1.11.2 Modded Server\.\crash-reports\crash-2017-06-21_04.41.48-server.txt
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping server
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving worlds
[04:41:48] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Can't revert to frozen GameData state without freezing first.
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO] [com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool]: HikariPool-1 - Close initiated...
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO] [com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool]: HikariPool-1 - Closed.
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Nucleus is performing server shutdown tasks.
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]: java.lang.NullPointerException
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at io.github.nucleuspowered.nucleus.dataservices.modular.ModularDataService.save(ModularDataService.java:136)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at io.github.nucleuspowered.nucleus.NucleusPlugin.saveData(NucleusPlugin.java:357)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at io.github.nucleuspowered.nucleus.NucleusPlugin.onServerStop(NucleusPlugin.java:348)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.GameStoppedServerEventListener_NucleusPlugin_onServerStop14.handle(Unknown Source)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:95)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:314)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:345)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at org.spongepowered.mod.SpongeMod.onStateEvent(SpongeMod.java:216)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:252)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:230)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.redirect$onPost$zzd000(LoadController.java:561)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:147)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.serverStopped(Loader.java:940)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerStopped(FMLCommonHandler.java:503)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:544)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO]: [STDERR]:	  at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[04:41:48] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.
[04:41:48] [Server Shutdown Thread/INFO]: Stopping server

#279 SquidDev

• Members
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 10:22 AM

Pvpeon, on 21 June 2017 - 09:37 AM, said:

My server crashes with the following error. Version is 1.11.2
Also, Client crashes too.
This is because you're using Unborked and an old beta of ComputerCraft. The latest betas of CCTweaks require a recent build of CC (and no longer work with Unborked). You can download a recent build of ComputerCraft for 1.11.2 from here.

#280 Flexico

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:37 PM

So I finally went and updated to 1.10 and am thrilled to have a stable CC there thank to you. ^_^ However, computers don't seem to connect to Project Red bundled cables. Project Red's compatibility module doesn't seem to have updated from 1.7.10; is there some other way to get them to connect?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users