Jump to content




Discover App (Ver. 7.4) - Apps, Snippets, Cloud Storage, Chat Board, Mail, Profiles, Support Tickets

utility networking lua

302 replies to this topic

#1 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,804 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:22 PM

Attached Image: logo.png


Latest Update:
Fixed a mass of bugs with the application and re-designed the ticket list layout.

Bugs/Errors:
Bug reports are welcomed and can be submitted here http://git.dannysmc....coverApp/issues (just make an account) or submitted in the tickets section on the DiscoverApp.

Discover App Vs. Discover App Store
Well for one, as you may know, I have an online system of integrated API's that are available for anyone to use, well the Discover App Store was actually using all of these API's at once, and it started becoming less and less based around an App Store, and more of a base application for the Discover Network. So after some thought I have decided to actually re-make the Discover App Store into the Discover Network Base App. So the DiscoverApp uses all the systems that are exposed by the Discover Network API.

About Emails:
Spoiler

Download:
Just run the following to install the Discover App:
pastebin run MmnFkANZ

Features:
Spoiler

Plugins / How they work:
Spoiler

Images are found here:
http://blog.dannysmc...p-beta-release/

Edited by DannySMc, 22 June 2017 - 08:42 AM.


#2 Creator

    Mad Dash Victor

  • Members
  • 2,168 posts
  • LocationYou will never find me, muhahahahahaha

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:44 PM

Cool, but I cannot upload FileX. It say could not verify credentials.

#3 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,804 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:49 PM

You need to register an account first! The program has just been updated!!:)

View PostCreator, on 24 February 2015 - 05:44 PM, said:

Cool, but I cannot upload FileX. It say could not verify credentials.

You need to register, the program has just been updated as I was editing the php script!

#4 Creator

    Mad Dash Victor

  • Members
  • 2,168 posts
  • LocationYou will never find me, muhahahahahaha

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:56 PM

View PostDannySMc, on 24 February 2015 - 05:49 PM, said:

You need to register an account first! The program has just been updated!! :)

View PostCreator, on 24 February 2015 - 05:44 PM, said:

Cool, but I cannot upload FileX. It say could not verify credentials.

You need to register, the program has just been updated as I was editing the php script!

Where do I register?

Website is awesome!!!!

Edited by Creator, 24 February 2015 - 05:57 PM.


#5 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,804 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:42 PM

Get the latest version of the program and on the home screen you will get an option to register account, click that and login, you will need an email incase you ever forget your details:D

View PostCreator, on 24 February 2015 - 05:56 PM, said:

View PostDannySMc, on 24 February 2015 - 05:49 PM, said:

You need to register an account first! The program has just been updated!! :)/>

View PostCreator, on 24 February 2015 - 05:44 PM, said:

Cool, but I cannot upload FileX. It say could not verify credentials.

/\
You need to register, the program has just been updated as I was editing the php script!

Where do I register?

Website is awesome!!!!


#6 Creator

    Mad Dash Victor

  • Members
  • 2,168 posts
  • LocationYou will never find me, muhahahahahaha

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:04 PM

It works. Nice!!! I'll upload all my apps on your platform. Is there a way to update apps?

#7 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,804 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:37 AM

View PostCreator, on 24 February 2015 - 07:04 PM, said:

It works. Nice!!! I'll upload all my apps on your platform. Is there a way to update apps?

Yes, it just hasn't been added to the lua program, it allows you to upload the updated version and allow you to change the version:) will hopefully bring it out today :'D

#8 ByteMe

  • Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:58 AM

Is there a way to edit an app that is uploaded? I haven't tested it but I will soon.

#9 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,804 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:16 AM

View PostByteMe, on 25 February 2015 - 08:58 AM, said:

Is there a way to edit an app that is uploaded? I haven't tested it but I will soon.

There will be a way to change the details an update it by uploading the updated file and changing the version.
If you want I can include an edit function but you won't be able to change the url link.

#10 ByteMe

  • Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:22 AM

okay, well might as well add it, it would be useful and I can't imagine it would be too hard. Otherwise its good :D

#11 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,804 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:30 AM

View PostByteMe, on 25 February 2015 - 09:22 AM, said:

okay, well might as well add it, it would be useful and I can't imagine it would be too hard. Otherwise its good :D

Yeah sure, will try to get it out by end of day :) so... so far so good? what about design? I am not great with design so I wanted ideas about it all?

#12 ByteMe

  • Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:39 AM

Well hmmm, I mean it looks okay, I would get rid of the caps and try and make things more spaced out. But in saying that don't leave too much space that has no use. Also I am not too keen on the app list, I feel that it could be done better (ie in boxes or such). It is decent atm but it could be better is what i'm saying.

#13 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,804 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:17 AM

View PostByteMe, on 25 February 2015 - 09:39 AM, said:

Well hmmm, I mean it looks okay, I would get rid of the caps and try and make things more spaced out. But in saying that don't leave too much space that has no use. Also I am not too keen on the app list, I feel that it could be done better (ie in boxes or such). It is decent atm but it could be better is what i'm saying.

That's fine yeah, just no good with buffers :( as in I don't know how to make them? or make it like a multiple pages but in boxes instead of lists?

#14 Creator

    Mad Dash Victor

  • Members
  • 2,168 posts
  • LocationYou will never find me, muhahahahahaha

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:24 PM

View PostDannySMc, on 25 February 2015 - 10:17 AM, said:

View PostByteMe, on 25 February 2015 - 09:39 AM, said:

Well hmmm, I mean it looks okay, I would get rid of the caps and try and make things more spaced out. But in saying that don't leave too much space that has no use. Also I am not too keen on the app list, I feel that it could be done better (ie in boxes or such). It is decent atm but it could be better is what i'm saying.

That's fine yeah, just no good with buffers :( as in I don't know how to make them? or make it like a multiple pages but in boxes instead of lists?

For the apps you could put the data about them in a table and you add a scrol variable. If we scroll down new content would be shown.

term.setCursorPos(3,3-scroll+currItem)

Where currItem is the index of the item you are processing and scroll decreases when we scroll down.

#15 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,804 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:36 PM

View PostCreator, on 25 February 2015 - 02:24 PM, said:

View PostDannySMc, on 25 February 2015 - 10:17 AM, said:

View PostByteMe, on 25 February 2015 - 09:39 AM, said:

Well hmmm, I mean it looks okay, I would get rid of the caps and try and make things more spaced out. But in saying that don't leave too much space that has no use. Also I am not too keen on the app list, I feel that it could be done better (ie in boxes or such). It is decent atm but it could be better is what i'm saying.

That's fine yeah, just no good with buffers :(/> as in I don't know how to make them? or make it like a multiple pages but in boxes instead of lists?

For the apps you could put the data about them in a table and you add a scrol variable. If we scroll down new content would be shown.

term.setCursorPos(3,3-scroll+currItem)

Where currItem is the index of the item you are processing and scroll decreases when we scroll down.

Yeah was looking at this but I would too prefer to have boxes... Just not sure how to make a buffer, a new version is coming out soon, the one I released was a test! This one has all the options in it, so am hoping to make it look good!

#16 ByteMe

  • Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:48 AM

It's looking better, I've had a go at it now and I am liking it so far, it can be a little slow and glitchy. The use of space is good as well now you've filled it out a bit more.

#17 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,804 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:14 AM

View PostByteMe, on 26 February 2015 - 12:48 AM, said:

It's looking better, I've had a go at it now and I am liking it so far, it can be a little slow and glitchy. The use of space is good as well now you've filled it out a bit more.

Thank you, and yeah wanted a new redesign but I have to do it between work etc, but any other ideas? And what do you mean by glitchy?

See I test on an emulator at 1000 fps so I have no idea about bugs etc..

#18 Creator

    Mad Dash Victor

  • Members
  • 2,168 posts
  • LocationYou will never find me, muhahahahahaha

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:14 PM

Sometimes it throws error on line 397"attempt to index a value". And sometimes it says: line 95 lenght of nil.

Creator

Edited by Creator, 26 February 2015 - 07:15 PM.


#19 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,804 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:53 PM

View PostCreator, on 26 February 2015 - 07:14 PM, said:

Sometimes it throws error on line 397"attempt to index a value". And sometimes it says: line 95 lenght of nil.

Creator

Yeah I have had the same problems, I will fix this when I get a chance, should only be a small problem :P

#20 Creator

    Mad Dash Victor

  • Members
  • 2,168 posts
  • LocationYou will never find me, muhahahahahaha

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:45 PM

View PostDannySMc, on 26 February 2015 - 07:53 PM, said:

View PostCreator, on 26 February 2015 - 07:14 PM, said:

Sometimes it throws error on line 397"attempt to index a value". And sometimes it says: line 95 lenght of nil.

Creator

Yeah I have had the same problems, I will fix this when I get a chance, should only be a small problem :P

Thanks for the fast response.





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users