Hacking Floppy disc

computer networking command

5 replies to this topic

#1 Scoot445

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:00 PM

So in CC I know you can make a password lock program, but is it possible to make a floopy disc that bypasses those passowrd locks, not a lock that opens as soon a as the computer starts, just as the program is run.

#2 Inumel

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:46 AM

Malicious scripts are not helped with nor provided. But it is technically possible, yes.

#3 Anavrins

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:29 AM

An empty file in /disk/startup is all you need.
There's nothing malicious with this.

#4 Dragon53535

• Members
  • 973 posts
  • LocationIn the Matrix

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:39 AM

What i'm assuming you're asking is if you can bypass a lock that is currently running, however without restarting. If that is your question then to my knowledge, there is no possible way to do so.

#5 Mining_Pickaxe

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Locationhm... Im not sure... I guess i am living on the earth? I may be wrong.

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:18 AM

I hope this is only for testing purposes to make your own system more secure.
You can put a floppy disk with a file "startup" and maybe the code
rs.setOutput("left", true)
in a Disk Drive. For that to function you need to restart the computer. or if the computer is not running at the moment, you can simply start it and it will boot from the disk. But that means, that you have to have acess to the computer somehow.
I think theres no other possibilities for that.

#6 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 25 April 2015 - 11:25 AM

View PostMining_Pickaxe, on 25 April 2015 - 10:18 AM, said:

For that to function you need to restart the computer. or if the computer is not running at the moment, you can simply start it and it will boot from the disk. But that means, that you have to have acess to the computer somehow.

Well, if you have sufficient access to connect a disk drive, it goes without saying that you have sufficient access to reboot the target system.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users