Jump to content




Play by Post RPG - Open play, control an NPC for a post

game

949 replies to this topic

#941 Lupus590

  • Members
  • 2,007 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 May 2016 - 01:53 PM

[OOC] Sorry, been meaning to post for a few days. [/OOC]

With the supplies from the clerics and priests of Tueri, the party leave the temple finding that the crowd near the arena has dispersed. A small group of carpenters can be seen assessing the damaged judging stand.

[OOC] a reminder for people to port their characters https://github.com/C...t-RPG/Lore/wiki [/OOC]

Edited by Lupus590, 22 May 2016 - 02:28 PM.


#942 Gonow32

  • Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationCubeSpace

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:18 PM

The Scribam looks around, seeing the wreckage of the judging stand.
"What on earth happened here?!" he says loudly, rushing over to see the damage.

#943 KnightMiner

  • Members
  • 61 posts
  • Locationattempt to index "location" (a nil value)

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:32 PM

"I'm afraid the bear I was fighting rolled into the stand, hopefully we will have this cleaned up soon if we get enough hands." replies Will

#944 Gonow32

  • Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationCubeSpace

Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:59 PM

"I'm sure we could help. Right, guys?" The Scribam said.

#945 KnightMiner

  • Members
  • 61 posts
  • Locationattempt to index "location" (a nil value)

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:37 PM

"I might know a few people as well" Will says. He then kneels down and starts playing a song on his flute. Off in the distance, four small creatures that seem to be made of stone walk up and upon arriving start to pick up debris.

[OOC]Think Thaumcraft golems[/OOC]

#946 Gonow32

  • Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationCubeSpace

Posted 26 May 2016 - 03:06 PM

Grasping debris, The Scribam begins to help clean up.
"Where'd you want this stuff?" he asks.

#947 Lupus590

  • Members
  • 2,007 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 May 2016 - 04:31 PM

"Just put it in a pile over there, hopefully most of this timber will be reusable." One of the workers replies.

#948 Lupus590

  • Members
  • 2,007 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 July 2016 - 12:09 AM

With extra hands it doesn't take long to move all of the broken wood out of the way.

"Thank you for your help strangers, now I have to figure out the best way to reassemble this thing." Says a grey haired woman with a stick of charcoal tucked on one ear and several rolls of paper poking out of a satchel.

[OOC] trying to remember what was going on other than the need to rebuild a judging stand... [/OOC]

#949 Gonow32

  • Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationCubeSpace

Posted 09 July 2016 - 12:38 PM

[OOC] We were leaving the city. [/OOC]
"No problem, good luck reassembling the stand." The Scribam replies.

#950 KnightMiner

  • Members
  • 61 posts
  • Locationattempt to index "location" (a nil value)

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:44 AM

Will's small friends all walk off together, then crumble into a pile of rubble as he stops playing his flute.

"You are most welcome, I am glad to assist. I will see tomorrow of what the new judges stand will consist" Will states. He then walks off in the direction of a local tavern.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users