• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:25 AM

hi
we use worldguard plugin for protect zones and turtle brakes it
plz help

i know bukit not suported but i am use vanila too
and 10 turtle with program can destroy all world in 2-3 days
and you didnt know who did it too ban it.

#2 colecf

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:27 AM

Turtles seem to stop moving at entities, so maybe you could surround your house in paintings?

#3 Casper7526

OG of CC

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:49 AM

The unofficial port of ComputerCraft to bukkit has all sorts of lovely issues. The port is not made by the mod developer (dan200) and therefor is not supported. You will have to speak to the person porting it to bukkit to have them fix the issue.

#4 Cloudy

Ex-Developer

• Members
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:50 AM

Besides the point. What the OP means is they'd like a way to be able to use world guard et all to protect against the turtle. As I understand it from sp0nge in IRC, mods like BC and Forrestry have added a fake player to be used in the block break and place events so that it doesn't bypass it.

It would also be useful for server owners to disable for instance the mining turtle or the block placing feature if they feel there is too much trouble.

#5 Averus

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:53 AM

View PostCasper7526, on 26 February 2012 - 01:49 AM, said:

The unofficial port of ComputerCraft to bukkit has all sorts of lovely issues. The port is not made by the mod developer (dan200) and therefor is not supported. You will have to speak to the person porting it to bukkit to have them fix the issue.
i know bukit not suported but i am use vanila too
and 10 turtle with program can destroy all world in 2-3 days
and you didnt know who did it too ban it.

#6 Cloudy

Ex-Developer

• Members
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:53 AM

Can't edit as on phone - didn't see your post Casper. I do agree that it may be for the bukkit devs to add that - however dan could add a way to selectively disable turtle features.

#7 Averus

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:55 AM

View PostCloudy, on 26 February 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

Besides the point. What the OP means is they'd like a way to be able to use world guard et all to protect against the turtle. As I understand it from sp0nge in IRC, mods like BC and Forrestry have added a fake player to be used in the block break and place events so that it doesn't bypass it.

It would also be useful for server owners to disable for instance the mining turtle or the block placing feature if they feel there is too much trouble.
yes, we need it. or turtle will never alive on servers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users