A note for out new Wiki editors

2 replies to this topic

#1 MKlegoman357

• Members
  • 1,170 posts
  • LocationKaunas, Lithuania

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:49 AM

Hey, so I noticed a bit more traffic happening in the wiki. A few of the forum members have gained edit rights and are expanding the wiki, and that is great. But I want to ask them to try to keep the pages consistent and similar in terms of layout. Also, don't rush in creating new pages, think about it before doing so. And I want to note something: I noticed that someone had created the page for the 'rm' program, even though it's actually the 'delete' program and 'rm' is only it's alias. I don't think we should have a separate page for those. Actually the 'rm' page should redirect to the 'delete' page and the only place (other than tutorials) 'rm' should be mentioned should be the 'delete' page, as the alias. Same with other programs and their aliases.

Edited by MKlegoman357, 01 August 2015 - 09:49 AM.

#2 MKlegoman357

• Members
  • 1,170 posts
  • LocationKaunas, Lithuania

Posted 01 August 2015 - 10:08 AM

Here's a page every wiki editor should read before making any changes.

#3 LuckyLuke

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMinecraft

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:03 AM

Heyho,

i was that guy who created "rm", but only because i didnt found the "delete"-Page and there were redlinks to "rm", so sorry for that. Finally someone posted a link about documentation, i was looking for something like that a long time. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users