[1.7.10][Forge][FML] ZiRCraft (Shut Down)

8 replies to this topic

#1 Astrophylite

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Locationgps.locate()

Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:04 PM

The Server has been shutdown!

Hello everyone!

Today, I am going to share my server with you guys. It has got better and better, starting from being hosted off of my computer at home (Bad Idea #1), to being hosted on Minecrafted.NET (Bad Idea #2). But now, the server is hosted at FumeHosts, which is a company my friend runs, and, (not being biased), it is a good service. If you want to buy from FumeHosts, a promotion code will be down at the bottom of this post where you can get 10% off your first month of payment!

Anyways, if you want to hop onto the server, the details are listed below!
Server IP: 195.154.204.93:25570
Technic API Link: http://api.technicpa...ircraft-modpack
Direct Download Link: https://www.dropbox....odpack.zip?dl=0
Server Status: https://mc.fumehosts.com/index.php?r=status/16.png

PLEASE NOTE: The server will be shutdown on the 15/09/2015. The server is shutting down because FumeHosts keeps experiencing problems with getting hacked etc, and my server cannot be joined for some reason. Sorry for any inconvienience caused.

We are currently looking for more staff members, so if you want to apply, fill out the template in the spoiler below!
Make sure to put into a spoiler when you post it. Please note, you must be AT LEAST 12 hours of playtime and must be AT LEAST 11 years of age (this may be increased depending on what sort of applications we get)
All the questions in the application are required aside from one question which is marked optional.
Staff Application

If you think you have been unfairly banned, you can dispute it using the template below.
Ban Dispute

You know that game name and shame? Yeah, this is the same thing. You shame upon people who have been demoted or banned.
Wall of Shame

Modpack Permissions
I recommend getting OptiFine when installing the pack because it will make your game MUCH faster. I would add it in the modpack but the creator of OptiFine does not want anyone to be adding the mod into their packs...

Rules

Punishments

If you have come this far, you are either bored or you want to start with FumeHosts, if you do want to get started with FumeHosts, head over to the website and when you get to the checkout, use the promotion code: ZIRCON for 10% off your first month.

Edited by _zircon_, 18 September 2015 - 03:34 PM.

#2 クデル

• Members
  • 349 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 08:28 AM

Lovely server, really glad to find a server that offers an awesome modded experience.

Edited by EsKreme, 16 August 2015 - 08:29 AM.

#3 Astrophylite

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Locationgps.locate()

Posted 16 August 2015 - 09:25 AM

View PostEsKreme, on 16 August 2015 - 08:28 AM, said:

Lovely server, really glad to find a server that offers an awesome modded experience.
Thank you! Sadly, I am having troubles getting the client to work and I want to get the client working before I start on the server...

UPDATE: I found the problem with the Client, now the server won't boot... Just saying, the technic link IS NOT updated.
UPDATE2: The server is now up!
UPDATE3: The technic link now works!

Edited by _zircon_, 16 August 2015 - 04:49 PM.

#4 Astrophylite

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Locationgps.locate()

Posted 16 August 2015 - 02:26 PM

-snip-

EDIT: ninja'd :ph34r:

Edited by _zircon_, 16 August 2015 - 02:28 PM.

#5 secret6timb1

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:38 PM

Iv been using project red for profit.

cricri.

#6 Zambonie

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationSpring Hill, Fl

Posted 16 August 2015 - 09:34 PM

Btw, there's a official skype group if you want to be in it, just add me on skype (patrickzambonie)

#7 Astrophylite

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Locationgps.locate()

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:01 AM

Okay, I have just fixed the problem with the server status link always showing the server as offline. Just for anyone wondering why the server wasn't online at all..

#8 Astrophylite

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Locationgps.locate()

Posted 18 August 2015 - 11:12 AM

Well then. I just checked that the technician has shutdown my Minecraft Server. I will stay on top of this and edit the thread when it is back up...

EDIT: The server is now back up!

Edited by _zircon_, 19 August 2015 - 01:14 PM.

#9 Astrophylite

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Locationgps.locate()

Posted 05 September 2015 - 03:58 PM

The server will be shutting down after the 15/09/2015 because no-one is joining and FumeHosts are experiencing quite a few problems with getting hacked etc. Plus, my server is not joinable for some reason and there is nothing wrong with the FumeHosts server so I don't know what's going on in that respect. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users