game

14 replies to this topic

#1 CaosTECH

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • LocationIn your closet

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:57 PM

CaosCrewRPG
I worked on this for almost 24 hours (Not 24 Hours Straight :P Im not crazy...)

and its finally almost done. I decided to post what I have now and have some
beta testers and more people to have ideas.
INFO: When you start you will be sleeping,
this game is still in beta so dont expect much, but do expect bugs.

Currently in game:
Spoiler

Planned:
Spoiler

Known Bugs:
Spoiler

DOWNLOAD ==
pastebin get nXjPM6EL CCRPG

Edited by ArchTyler, 29 September 2015 - 08:08 PM.

#2 Dahknee

• Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/da

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:50 PM

Screenshots! and there is no content? You are just a character on the screen? Is there more that happens?

Edited by DannySMc, 29 September 2015 - 10:50 PM.

#3 Lego Stax

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationThe dark depths of the web

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:53 PM

No screenies, no clicks. That's kind of the mutually agreed upon post system.

What am I supposed to do? What's the objective of the game?

#4 Dahknee

• Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/da

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:55 AM

View PostLego Stax, on 29 September 2015 - 10:53 PM, said:

No screenies, no clicks. That's kind of the mutually agreed upon post system.

What am I supposed to do? What's the objective of the game?

Haha I wanted to say it, but I was like hmm :P
and there isn't it seems, I think he just wanted to show that he has got that far, I think he needs to build the maps and stuff? :S I am not sure?

Give him/her credit I gave up with my game after pretty much completing it >.<

#5 CaosTECH

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • LocationIn your closet

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:08 PM

I said it was in beta, I think in the final release (1.0) I will add a map, there is no goal yet!

Please report bugs though!

#6 Dahknee

• Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/da

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:50 PM

View PostArchTyler, on 30 September 2015 - 02:08 PM, said:

I said it was in beta, I think in the final release (1.0) I will add a map, there is no goal yet!

Please report bugs though!

But that is not really beta, beta is a trial of the game, there is no game :P Actually bring it out a pretty much complete version of the game, and then we shall test, because at the moment there is no game, just an moving person... that's it.

#7 CaosTECH

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • LocationIn your closet

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:14 PM

Theres also some more buttons and actions :P

#8 Dahknee

• Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/da

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:08 PM

View PostArchTyler, on 30 September 2015 - 06:14 PM, said:

Theres also some more buttons and actions :P
Yeah still not a game though.

#9 Lego Stax

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationThe dark depths of the web

Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:46 AM

That post did come across more harsh than I was intending. The things one posts on the internet can be easily misinterpreted. I must keep that in mind.

#10 Geforce Fan

• Members
  • 846 posts
  • LocationMissouri, United States, America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 42B, Life Street, Multiverse, 4th Dimension

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:18 PM

A captivating beginning that places you in nothing but darkness. You question your existence, but soon find out how to place a hashtag infront of you. You stare into the hashtag and realize true beauty, and everything's purpose. For a brief instance, you know the meaning of life. Then you forget(something about 40 and 2). You panick. You've forgotten the existence of life! But then you think... forgot... I don't remember anything over 10 minutes ago. How do I know English? You ponder this for some time, until you come to the conclusion that the universe must have started at your first memory. The universe... It's rather empty. At a certain point I can go no further. Why am I here? What purpose do I serve?
Then, you turn into an at symbol. You are content with everything, and it ends with a happily ever after.
10/10. Absolutely amazing game, cried at the end.

#11 Dahknee

• Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/da

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:06 AM

View PostGeforce Fan, on 05 October 2015 - 10:18 PM, said:

A captivating beginning that places you in nothing but darkness. You question your existence, but soon find out how to place a hashtag infront of you. You stare into the hashtag and realize true beauty, and everything's purpose. For a brief instance, you know the meaning of life. Then you forget(something about 40 and 2). You panick. You've forgotten the existence of life! But then you think... forgot... I don't remember anything over 10 minutes ago. How do I know English? You ponder this for some time, until you come to the conclusion that the universe must have started at your first memory. The universe... It's rather empty. At a certain point I can go no further. Why am I here? What purpose do I serve?
Then, you turn into an at symbol. You are content with everything, and it ends with a happily ever after.

This has made my day.

#12 MindenCucc

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Location/home/marcus/

Posted 06 October 2015 - 01:26 PM

CaosCrew's Game of Life? :P

Nice story btw

Edited by MindenCucc, 06 October 2015 - 01:27 PM.

#13 CaosTECH

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • LocationIn your closet

Posted 12 October 2015 - 05:42 AM

[DISCONTINUED]

I am discontinuing this project because of lack of time, but I have started working on a few projects. I will post them all in my ABOUT section of my profile. And will probably post a topic with my programs.

View PostMindenCucc, on 06 October 2015 - 01:26 PM, said:

CaosCrew's Game of Life? :P

Nice story btw

XD XD XD
Right?

#14 ExplosiveFerrets

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 04 November 2015 - 01:49 PM

This is not even a game? Yea yea, its discontinued now so..

#15 CaosTECH

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • LocationIn your closet

Posted 04 November 2015 - 01:56 PM

Check out MineText, I updated it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users