Thermionic Fabricator recipes

2 replies to this topic

#1 D4rkSol1tud3

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 04:06 AM

First I would like to say that i'm not a programmer so i think my knowledge is very limited and I just started learning CC.(Also english is not my first language)

Now the question..

I'm playing the FTB pack Infinity evolved in the expert mode and in this mode there are a lot of things that uses tubes made by this machine. Now my ideia was to "try" to automate the use of only one of these to make multiple tubes. I got so far as discovering that out of its 30 slots, 2 to 10 might be the crafting grid. The problem is that it stores ghost items to make the recipes and trying to pull or push in any of these slots don't work. I thought that it would leave the ghost item but nothing happens.

So my question is.. do anyone know a way to set a ghost item in the crafting grid?

#2 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 25 December 2015 - 10:00 AM

My bet is that there's a specific function available to the peripheral object for dealing with the crafting slots - setCraftingSlot(), or something. Your guess is as good as mine, but if you're having difficulty checking, this may help.

#3 D4rkSol1tud3

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 12:38 PM

View PostBomb Bloke, on 25 December 2015 - 10:00 AM, said:

My bet is that there's a specific function available to the peripheral object for dealing with the crafting slots - setCraftingSlot(), or something. Your guess is as good as mine, but if you're having difficulty checking, this may help.

I looked manually at all methods and didn't find any that would indicate that, tested even with that opdoc to confirm. Unless there's a way to go more 'lower level'.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users